Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fiscal Cliff...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Fiscal Cliff...

With the recent terrible terrible tragedies taking place in the country, how many are following the "Fiscal Cliff."
    Not just here Spain, Greece, the worlds nations, are about to take a dive..
    Kind of a misnomer the term is. It is not the fall, it is the sudden stop..
    If one talks too two economists, you will get two different answers..
    Essentially after the first of the year, our Govt has two choices. Increase taxes, or reduce spending, or both..
    Oh the third, almost forgot, increase our national debt and buy a wheelbarrow to carry your cash too the stores..
    America, once a powerful nation, on which the world monetary system set the standard, is about to be reduced too third world status.
    Gun control, hell Nappie is loving it. Keeps him from answering questions about the sudden stop we are about to make when it hits..
    This idiots in D.C. had a year or more to find a solution too the problem, if their even was one..
    Our present panic on gun control.. Good job Nappie, good ruse.. I must admit, rather smart on your part..
    When they do decide what road too take.. We have problems $$$.
    They have to vote after the first of the year on a solution.
    The panic and price of guns and accesories will take a back seat, when we need a $1,000 for a loaf of bread...
    Laugh if you want, it is coming and soon..
    What is the Fiscal Cliff?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Default It'll be worse than Germany after WWI

Hey Tim,
    Man you are not kidding. This is going to make what happened to Germany after WWI look like a walk in the park. The people of the US are so used to just being able to go to their local grocery store whenever they need something. That will be a thing of the past. And what about all the meds people are taking? What happens when all the people with special needs like the elderly, those who suffer from diabetes, and those folk how are on anti-depressents and all the people in the country who have mental disorders and are on antipsychotics cant get or afford their meds????? Hell people can barely afford them now but what happens when they are strait up just not available? We think that things are bad now................God help us cause Washington sure as hell can't..or is it won't??

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Yes Will..

The Govts. credit card bill is coming due.. Nappy has run it up another $6 trillion in 4 short years. D.C. "we" are broke.
    48 million on food stamps, for Gods sake our population is what, 325 million?
    That is nearly every sixth person you see in the store, our Govt is giving them food..
    This was the worst Holiday season in 8 years for spending.. People are broke, hesitant to use credit cards they can't pay on now with the insane credit rates. Banks are scared..
    Retailers disappointed by lackluster holiday spending by cautious shoppers TCPalm.com
    Cut spending sure, where?
    Print more money and hand it out? That did not work to good for you Nappy did it?
    Housing sales are up, least here in Florida anyway. Bought for $3 hundred thousand, sold for $1 hundred thousand.
    Well geez, where did the $2 hundred thousand go, just vanish?
    Gun control, high prices, panic.. Relax.. Prices will return too normal..
    Nappie and crew, after the 1st of the year, will be locked in his bunker trying to figure how to stop the rioting outside his window.
    To busy to give a damn about gun control..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I see absolutely no problem with falling "off the cliff" at all. It's a "win win" for everyone. The Republicans get their mandatory "spending cuts" a.k.a. "secrestration" and Democrats get their "higher taxes". So what's the problem? I see no problem as everyone should be very happy. Everyone pays to play as it should be - everyone should have some "skin in the game" if they want to be Americans. everyone should have something at stake. Conclusion - falling off the "fiscal cliff" is a good thing.

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

At least there's a bright side, when hyperinflation hits and I start getting paid $120,000 a week so I can buy 2 $40,000 Big Macs, I can pay off all my credit cards and mortgage with the change! And maybe have enough left for the value menu fries!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

even worse is the thought that the government will rape and burn the constitution just as a smoke screen to hide what their doing with the government issued bank of china credit card--???

"we the the sheeple" is going to printed on the new "obamma global dollars" they try to pass after the crash--

Feedback Score

(SHTF) It will come soon enough when the Middle Eastern Countries dump the Dollar as an exchange and price for oil, China & Russia will start it off saying it's time to dump the dollar and Obama will be clueless as to what to do other than Agenda 21. He might try buying time by giving up Israel and Taiwan but who knows..
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IS FIXABLE .

YOU GET RID OF 80,000,000 ILLEGALES OR WHAT EVER THERE ARE NOW. IF THEY HAVE ASSETS YOU SEIZE THEM. THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANOTHER DIME SPENT ON ILLEAGELS OTHER THAN SHIPPING THEM OUT OF THIS COUNTRY THERE A CANCER THAT IS SPREADING . CLOSE OUR BOARDERS I DNOT GIVE A RATS ASS HOW TOUGH YPOU GOT TIT WERE YOU CAME FROM FIX YOUR COUNTRY DONT FUCK UP OURS.

YOU TAX THE SHIT OUT OF EVERTHING COMING INTO THIS COUNTRY AN YOU MAKE IT HARDER FOR OUR COMPANYS TO LEAVE AN SET UP ELSE WERE. AMKE IT PROFITABLE TO RUN A COMPANY HERE. YOU COME DOWN HARD ON THE UNIONS THAT THING A 18 YEAR OLD OUT OF HIGH SCHOO SHOULD GET $25 A HOUR BECUASE HER DADDY WORKES THERE. YOU ALLOW PEOPLE TO MAKE A LIVING. WE NEED TO STOP MAKING CHINA INTO A SUPER POWER. IF COMES FROM THERE TAX IT I DONT CARE HOW COOL THERE TVS ARE. YOU MAKE IT SOA A CAR CAN BE BUILT HERE AT A REASOBNALE PRICE BY WORKERS MAKING A FAIR WAGE. ( $85,000 A YEAR PLUS PENSION AN BENIFETS IS TO MUCH FOR A PRODUCTION WORKER).

YOU STOP REBUILDING AN PROTECTING ALL THESE THIRD WORLD SHIT HOLES THAT KEEP DECLARING WAR ON US. WHEN THEY DIO DECALERE WAR ON US YOU KICK THERE ASS BOMB THEM INTO THE STONE AGES AN THEN YOU TAKE THERE STUFF. IF THEY GOT OIL YOU TAKE IT. AN THAT OIL IS AMERICAN PROPERTY NOT THE OIL COMPANYS. YOU MAKE IT SO GAS IS ABOUT $150 A GALLON. IF WE HAVE TO POROITECT YOU THEN WE TAKE WHAT EVER YOU GOT UNTILL THE DEBT IS PAID.

YOU GO AFTER BANKS, INSURANCE COMPANYS AN HEALTH CARE. WHY IS IT $150 TO SEE A DOCTOR FOR 5 MINUTES????? HOW COME A PESCRIPTION COST $300 HERE AN $50 IN CANIDIA????

YOU MAKE PEOPLE WORK FOR A LIVING OR THEY STARVE. NO MORE HAND OUTS TO SOME GETTO BITCH WHO KEEPS HAVONG KIDS TO GET MORE MONEY. IDF THERE IS NO JOBS YOU GET THEM OUT THERE PICKING UP TRASH, OR WHAT EVER IF THERE GETTING ANY HAND OUT. NO MORE FREE MONEY I FOR SITTING ON THE COUCH.

YOU CRACK DOWN ON DRUGS. MAKE HAVING COKE A 10 YEAR TERM ANYTHNG ABOVE POT IS A CANCER AN IT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR SOCIETY . WE ARE A FUNDING ALL THE MEXICAN BS AN EVERY WERE ELSE. WERE POISENNG OUR FUTURE . WE NEED TO MAKE CRIMES NOT WORTH COMMITTING AN IT NEEDS TO BE INSTILLED ON OUR YOUTH.

YOU MAKE GETTING MARRIED HARDER AN MAKE DIVORCE A LAST RESORT AN EVEN HARDER. AN MAKE IT HARDER TO HAVE KIDS RAISED IN BROKEN HOMES. MARRIAGE SGOULD MEAN SOMETHING AN HAVING KIDS MEANS YOUR COMMITTED TOT HE WHOLE DEAL FOR LIFE.

YOU CRACK DOWN ON GANGS AN BY THAT I MEAN IF YOU ARE GAUGTH IN A GANG RELATED CRIME YOUR ASS GOES BY BY FOR 20 YEARS . ANY CRIME THAT IS GANG RELATED GETS A 50% INCREASE IN PUNISHEMT. THESE ELEMENTS ARE POISENING OUR YOPUTH AN EXTROTING OUR SYSTEM THERE WILL BE ROOM FOR THEM BECAUSE THERE ILL BE NO MORE ILLEAGLE.

YOY MAKE POLITICANS GO BACK TO WORK AFTER THERE TERM AN YOU MAKE ALL LAWS THAT APPLY TO US APPLY TO THEM. SAME INSURANCE SMAE HEALTH AN NO MORE PENSIONS AN SALERY FOR LIFE. THE PRESIDENT SHOULD OT BE TREATED LIKE ROYALITY AN HIS WIFE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT HER OWN CLOTHES ON. AN WHEN YOUR DONE YOU GO BACK THE THE PRIVATE SECTOR NO MORE HAND OUT .

COMPANYS THAT OVER CHARGE OUR GOVERMENT NEED TO BE SLAMED HARD. NO MORE $1000 DOLLAR HAMMERS AN WE NEED TO CRACK DOWN ON THOSE WHO ALLOW IT AN PROMOTE IT. WE NEED TO GET THE LOBBIESTS OUT.

THE GOVERMENT HAS TO STOP SPENDING MONEY IT DOSENT HAVE . THERE IS A RACIAL DEROGITOTY TERM FOR A MAN THAT COMES INTO A BIT OF MONEY AN SPENDS IT LIKE ITS NEVER GPOING TO RUN OUT . ITS CALLED ----- RICH. AMERICA IS SPENDING ,MONEY LIKE ITS ----- RICH AN ITS ABOUT OUT.

WE NEED TO USE OUR NATURAL RESORCES IF WE HAVE THEM AN AT THE SAME TIME INVEST IN RENEWABLE ONES. WE NEED TO TIGHTEN OUR BELTS AN TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN AN UNLESS YOUR PHYSICALY DISABLED OR MENTALY CHALLANGED YOU WORK OR YOU DONT EAT.

THE MEDIA NEED A WAKE UP CALL AN THERE NEEDS TO BE SOEM WAY TO CONTROL THERE POWER.KNOWLING FALSE OR MADE UP STUFF NEEDS TO BE A CRIME IM ALL FOR FREEDOM OF SPEACH BUT LIKE GUNS THERE IS A RESPONSINILTY FOR ITS USE.

WE NEED TO MAKE SCHOOLS ABOUT LEARNING AN BEING PREPARED TO WORK WHEN YOU GET OUT.

A WINTER IS COMING FOR THIS COUNTRY AN THE SHELVES ARE BARE.

THE WORKING MAN THE AVEAGE MAN NEEDS TO FIND HIS VOICE SHUT OFF THE TV AN MAKE SURE HE IS HEARD AGAIN.

I PAY ABOUT 40% OF WHAT I MAKE IN TAXES IN SOME WAY AN IM GETTING SCREWED BY WHATS BEING DONE WITH IT. MY JOB IS ON VERY THIN ICE AN THE PRODUCT WE SELL IS MADE EVERY WERE BUT HERE. i CANT BUY MY KIDS GIFTS AN IM SICK OF SOME GETTO PUNK HAVING BATTER STUFF THAN ME FOR FREE.

PEOPLE NEED TO SAY ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP AN SAY WERE NOT GOING TO KEEP WORKING IF YOUR GOING TPO THROW AWAY 40% OF OUR HARD WORK.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    (SHTF) It will come soon enough when the Middle Eastern Countries dump the Dollar as an exchange and price for oil, China & Russia will start it off saying it's time to dump the dollar and Obama will be clueless as to what to do other than Agenda 21. He might try buying time by giving up Israel and Taiwan but who knows..
    That would be the last of the bummer!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Many good points there 1biggun,,all this BS is just a ruse to hide shit that's going down behind the scenes. Ain't got me fooled for a second.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.