Gunco Forums banner

Man sued neighbor for failure to make wife pregnant after 72 different ‘attempts’

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  mauser1959 
#1 ·
Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately a total of 72 times to impregnate Traute.
When Traute did not get pregnant after six months, Soupolos insisted Maus go for a medical examination which revealed he was sterile as well. Mau’s wife was then forced to confess Maus was not the real father of her two kids.
In his defence, Maus said he did not ‘guarantee’ conception, but only that he would give a ‘honest’ shot at it.

Man sued neighbor for failure to make wife pregnant after 72 different ‘attempts’ THE TEMASEK TIMES

See less See more
#5 ·
Frank said "It is not an easy job honey, but hell someone has to do it."
Oh my God I have seen it all... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#9 ·
That's 34.72 per visit from the neighbor, what a deal! Now if the neighbors wife knew he was sterile, was she covering herself because she knew he wasn't the father of their kids? What a twisted tale, but really funny Karl! Another good one from you!

#12 ·
can i just ejaculate in her mouth , i am not sure that i want her to have my child

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.