Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Im still seeing "guns" on there and National Association for Gun Rights page.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WOW! So Gunter, in order to be pro-gun YOU have to be anti-semitic too?

Yeah, no thanks, count me out of that. And NO, before someone decides to label me as a Jew, no I am not.
    HMMMMM SO ARE PEOPLE SUSPOED TO IGNORE THE ELEPAHNT IN THE ROOM THE JEWISH PRO GUN PEOPLE ( JPFO) SURE DOEN SEEM TO HAVE A ISSUE POINTING THE FACT OUT THAT HERE ARE JEWS WHO ARE LOOKING TO TAKE GUNS AWAY. HAVE YOU SEEN THERE VIDEO??????? IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THEY SINGLE OUT FIENSTIN

I DONT THINK ITS RACIST TO POINT OUT THINGS LIKE THIS, FACTS ARE FACTS, TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO ITS INTERESTING IMO,

ITS NO DIFFERNT THAN SAYING BLACKS WITH GUNS ARE RESPONSIABLE FOR ,MORE CRIME THAN WHITES WITH GUNS IF ITS A FACT THEN ITS A FACT, MY SAYING THIS DOSENT MAKE ME A RACIST ,

IF THERE IS A GROUP, RACE , RELIGION, GOVERMENT ETC TRYING TO TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY THEN ILL CALL IT HOW I SEE IT,

IMO THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF VERY INFLUINTAL JEWS THAT ARE AGAINST GUNS . IT PUZZELS ME WHEN SO MANY WERE WIPED OUT BY THERE NOT BEING ABLE TO DEFEND THEM SLEVES,

I ALSO KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF VERY ORGANISED JEWS FOR GUNS I GONTRIBUTED TO THEM AN IM NOT JEWISH .

ZUKENBURGE CONTOLS A HUGE PART OF OUR MEDIA AN HOW WE COMUNICATE FACE BOOK IS HUGE IF HE IS TRYING TO STOP US FROM BEING PRO GUN AN IS JEWISH SO BE IT A FACT IS A FACT ,

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WATCH THIS VIDEO BY JEWS ABOUT JEWS BETRAYING THERE OWN.

IM NOT LOOKING TO TURN THINGS RACIL OR HATE FULL TOWARD A GROUP BUT GUN OWNERS ARE BEING SINGLED OUT BY OTHER GROUPS,

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Like it or not social networks are powerful tools being used by the anti-gun crowd. It was a huge tool in the elections for Obama so we need to learn to use it to spread the truth and counter the lies. Just because stupid people use a tool badly does not make the tool bad... where have I heard that before.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    WATCH THIS VIDEO BY JEWS ABOUT JEWS BETRAYING THERE OWN.

A vital message from JPFO's Rabbi Dovid Bendory - YouTube

IM NOT LOOKING TO TURN THINGS RACIL OR HATE FULL TOWARD A GROUP BUT GUN OWNERS ARE BEING SINGLED OUT BY OTHER GROUPS,
    Look at George Soros background. Traitors from every walk of life.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IF A PERSON IS PART OF A CROUP AN THAT CRPUP FEELS A CERTIAN WAY THEN I DONT SEE IT BEING RACIST, ANTI SEMANTIC, PROFILING , ETC. IF ITS A FACT ITS A FACT.

THERE ARE MANY GROUPS FROM ALL RELIGIONS THAT ARE ANTI GUN AS WELL AS PRO GUN ATACHING THERE AFFILATON TO THAT GROUP IS NOT IMO RACIST. IF I WAS BEING CHASED THROUG A ALLEY BY A BUNCH OF GUYS DRESSED IN TRADITION JEWIS DRESS AN A COP CAME TO ME ANASKED ME TO DESCRIBE THEM ID AY THEY LOOK LIKE JEWS. IF THEY WERE BALCK ID SAY THERE WERE BLACK, IF THEY WERE HEISPANIC ID SAY WERE HISPANIC OR MAYBE MEXICANIF I THOUGHT THEY WERE, IF THEY WERE WHITE ID SAY SO. IF THERE WERE WEARING CROSS,S ID SAY THEY WERE CHRISTIANS . IF THEY WERE IN WHTIE ROBES ID SAY IT WAS THE KKK.

ZUKENBURGE IS A ANTI GUN THAT IS JEWISH THIS IS A FACT AN I SEE NO REASON TO IGNORE IT OR SHY AWAY FROM ITS DISCUSSION.

IN A WHITE, PRO GUN, HETROSEXUAL, MEAT EATING, AMERICAN, CHRISTIAN ANY QUESTIONS??????????????????????? IF THE DESCRIPION FITS USE IT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

AS FAR AS JEWS AGAINST FIRE ARMS HERE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST
    DIANE FIENSTIEN
    Jew or Not Jew: Dianne Feinstein

LOOK AT THE NAMES UNDER HER THAT ARE ALSO PROFILE DBY THIS APPARENTLY PRO JEWIS PRIDE WEBSITE.
    MANY ARE VERY ANTI GUN AN PROMNIATE AS WELL AS SOME THAT ARE PRO GUN.

MY POINT IS NOT RACIST IT IS THAT THERE ARE RELIGIONS AS WELL AS RACES WERE MANY OF ITS MEAMBERS ARE ANTI GUN. AGAIN FACTS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Dianne Feinstein

Jew Score:

I3
    O5
    K4
    June 22, 1933 —

Rejoice, JONJ constituents!

Our search for a prominent Jewish politician that we can be proud of looks to be over.

Presenting Dianne Feinstein. Prominent? Yes. In the US Congress, it doesn't get more prominent than the Senior Senator from California.

Jewish? Yes. Although only half by birth, she went to Hebrew school and chose Judaism over Russian Orthodoxy as a teenager. Obviously, we applaud her for that choice.

Proud of? Without going into detail, it looks like a lot of the legislation she's worked on as a senator and previously as the Mayor of San Francisco, from fighting for the environment to gun control, are what we consider worthy of praise.

So, our quest is over?

Not so fast. It looks like Mrs. Feinstein, already a millionaire many times over, passed some legislation that put billions of dollars into firms owned by her husband.

Ugh. Maybe we should just shelve our quest. It looks like being proud of a politician is simply an oxymoron...

Verdict: Jew.

May 30, 2008

See Also Score Profiled
    Michael Bloomberg 13 January 20, 2009
    Barbara Boxer 13 October 11, 2011
    Frank Lautenberg 13 June 4, 2008
    Harvey Milk 14 August 15, 2012
    Bernie Sanders 12 April 24, 2008

Jew or Not Jew, 2006-2012. j...@jewornotjew.com.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Facebook Bans Gandhi Pro-Gun Quote
    Facebook bans Gandhi quote as part of revisionist history purge

The reports are absolutely true. Facebook suspended the Natural News account earlier today after we posted an historical quote from Mohandas Gandhi. The quote reads:

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

This historical quote was apparently too much for Facebook's censors to bear. They suspended our account and gave us a "final warning" that one more violation of their so-called "community guidelines" would result in our account being permanently deactivated.

They then demanded we send them a color copy of a "government issued identification" in order to reactivate our account. Our account was removed from suspension just minutes before InfoWars posted its article on this Facebook censorship, and the Facebook page is now functioning at:
    www.Facebook.com/NaturalNews

This is a separate account from our primary Facebook account, which has nearly 250,000 followers at:
    www.Facebook.com/HealthRanger

Logic is an enemy and history is a menace
    That Facebook would choose to disable our account after we posted a Gandhi quote is incredibly shocking. The historical rise of oppressed Indian people against tyrannical British rule is apparently no longer allowed to be discussed on Facebook. The very IDEA of a free people overcoming tyrannical government rule now "violates community guidelines." The removal of this content is akin to online book burning and the destruction of history.

This post was not in any way malicious, nor encouraging violence, nor even describing guns or the Second Amendment. It merely reflected the words of one of our world's most celebrated rebel leaders who helped an entire nation throw off the shackles of oppression and British occupation. That Facebook would find this to "violate community guidelines" is nothing short of absolutely bewildering.

Here is the full image as originally posted on Facebook. Keep in mind that THIS is now considered unacceptable speech across the "Facebook community," where any number of people can openly call for the murder of the NRA president and have absolutely no action taken against them:

InfoWars.com is also now reporting that Facebook is running an across-the-board PURGE of pro-gun accounts. A huge number of accounts are all being systematically disabled or suspended, with all content being wiped clean.

We have entered the era of the Ministry of Truth from George Orwell's 1984 novel. And while Facebook assaults the First Amendment in America, Senator Feinstein is busy assaulting the Second.

Facebook declares war on human history
    What's especially alarming about all this is that Gandhi himself was of course a champion of resistance against tyranny. To banish quotes from Gandhi is much like banning quotes of freedom from Martin Luther King (who also openly supported concealed firearms, by the way, and who personally owned an entire "arsenal" of firearms).

What's next? Will Facebook ban quotes by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington? Any and all patriots, founding fathers and liberty lovers throughout history might soon be stricken from the Facebook servers, and any who dare to post historical quotes supporting liberty, the Bill of Rights, or the Second Amendment risk having their accounts terminated and all content deleted.

Collectivist propaganda has now reached a point where you can't even discuss liberty or anything out of history that supported the right to keep and bear arms. You are required to stay focused solely on celebrity gossip, sports stars, fashion distractions and tabloid garbage. Anyone who wishes to discuss actual American history must now go underground and speak softly in dimly-lit rooms, behind secret walls and drawn curtains.

The era of total oppression and collectivist mind control has fully arrived in America. This is not hyperbole... IT IS HERE NOW.

Memorize this quote, because it too shall soon be purged from the internet:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson.

Dare to post that on Facebook and you risk your account being disabled or deleted.

Facebook bans Gandhi quote as part of revisionist history purge

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Home Content
    Pro-gun Facebook fan page sabotaged by anti-gun Brady Center?
    printable page
    Submitted by drieck on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 07:00. Gun Rights Groups Gun Grabbers
    On December 4, 2009, Buckeye Firearms Association launched a Facebook fan page. Within two months, we grew to over 4,400 fans who were hungry for pro-gun news and information.

On February 8, 2010, our Facebook fan page vanished. No warning. No reason given.

How could this happen? We have only one clue: The day before, our Facebook fan page administrator had the audacity to post a pro-gun message on the Brady Center's anti-gun fan page.

Did the Brady Center sabotage our page? We have no proof, but you can be the judge.

Normally, we have no contact with the hoplophobic Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence. But a news item prompted our administrator to visit their Facebook page. There were comments there on both sides of the gun rights issue. So, the administrator posted a short message:

If you're tired of the anti-liberty nonsense here, visit Buckeye Firearms Association.

That's it. No cursing. No threats. Nothing discourteous or out of line. Just a simple invitation.

Shortly afterward, ALL the pro-gun comments vanished. And so did our Facebook page. Coincidence?

Perhaps we should see if we violated a code of conduct. Here's what Facebook includes in their terms:

Accounts can either be disabled for repeat offenses or for one, particularly egregious violation. What offense did we commit? What did we do that was "egregious"? Is an invitation to a pro-gun page egregious? Is it egregious to suggest that they hold an anti-liberty point of view?

We do not allow users to send unsolicited or harassing messages to people they don’t know .... There was no unsolicited message. The Brady Center's page was open for comments. There was no harassing message, unless you consider "anti-liberty nonsense" to be harassment.

We also remove content, photo or written, that threatens, intimidates, harasses, or brings unwanted attention or embarrassment to an individual or group of people. Was the Brady Bunch threatened? Intimidated? Embarrassed? Could it be they are so thin-skinned, so "intimidated" by all the millions of freedom-loving Americans, that they burst into tears whenever they encounter a dose of reality?

Again, we have no proof that the Brady Center lodged a complaint claiming that we were "harassing" or "intimidating" them. Facebook will not divulge the reason for their actions: Unfortunately, for technical and security reasons, Facebook cannot provide you with a description or copy of the removed content. All we know is that we wrote one little comment on the Brady Center's page and now our own Facebook page is gone.

Oh, and we were just a day or two away from surpassing them in the number of fans we have. Could that be it? Were they "embarrassed" that a state organization could attract more fans than a national organization so quickly? I guess that is embarrassing, isn't it?

And just to be clear, we would never remove an anti-gun comment from our own page. We would certain remove any outright profanity or highly abusive personal comments, but we prefer to let people openly share their opinions. An anti-gun comment would merely provoke discussion. Isn't that a good thing in a free society?

The fact that the Brady Center and others like them fear opposing viewpoints and refuse to allow discussion reveals something about them. It shows the sort of world they long for, where there is only "approved" opinion and adherence to central authority.

As we've pointed out many times, the fight for gun rights is about more than guns. It's about liberty, freedom, individualism, and self-reliance. These are ideas that "intimidate" anti-gun advocates.

We've done a little research on this and found that we're not the only page to be removed. A supporter informed us that a Glock page has been removed. And a brief Google search revealed that thousands of other pages have also been deactivated, usually with no warning or reason given.

Is Facebook anti-gun? Who knows? What is certain is that they show little concern for the time and effort users put into their pages. They have grown into the second most popular website on the planet. Perhaps this rapid growth has gone to their heads and caused them to shrug off the many complaints of poor customer service and the draconian practice of deleting sites without warning.

We have filed an appeal with Facebook and will wait patiently to see if our page re-appears. If not, we'll just create a new one. If that one vanishes, we'll create another one. If Facebook won't let us get our message out, we'll find another way, and another, and another.

If the Brady Center is intimidated by us now, they're in for a real surprise in the years ahead. Because we're not going anywhere. And they ain't seen nothing yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.