Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts

Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts

By Clash Daily / 27 December 2012

Today, Dec. 27, 2012, it has come to our attention that Facebook is purging accounts that show a leaning toward pro-gun rights, meaning the Second Amendment of the U. S. Constitution; as well as anything to do with pro-liberty information.

According to DarkPolitricks.com, Facebook is in the midst of a censorship purging that has been accelerating. According to the website, the purging of the pro-gun accounts is continuing with a great deal of fervor.

But, if we look at the bigger picture, we can find many ways in which the government is involved with the Internet. Facebook is just one of those Cyber Firms that the government may be able to influence.

see an example of censorship here examiner.com

Read more: Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts

Black Blade: I think Facebook is stupid. I think all "social media" is stupid. I don't get it. I have people telling me I need Facebook, MySpace or LinkedIn. I always hear of people getting into trouble from employers and law enforcement because of what they post on Facebook. No thanks, you people can keep it if you want. I don't need the headaches.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

i believe THIS statement to be one of the truest posted:

Black Blade: I think Facebook is stupid. I think all "social media" is stupid. I don't get it. I have people telling me I need Facebook, MySpace or LinkedIn. I always hear of people getting into trouble from employers and law enforcement because of what they post on Facebook. No thanks, you people can keep it if you want. I don't need the headaches.

not only do i not do social media.... dont even allow it to be used in my house.. not by my kids or wife.

In the legal field its the FIRST thing they ask & look for now: looking at your accounts.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

facebook has sucked ever since they come online.

their one of the problems with this country and the economy--sort of like flea-bay and AOL.

a billion dollar empire built on nothing but wall-street hype, now their branching out into politics?

sounds like their trying to buy 'protection" from the gov don't it?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

And all the while, they're making a fortune hosting all of zynga's shoot-em-up games. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMM I JUST A DDED A PRO 2ND AMANDEMT SITE TO MY FAVORITES AN NOW MY PAGE IS FULL OF PRO GUN STUFF I DID NOT REALLY WANT THERE.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MAYBE THROUGHT THE FREEDOM OF IFO ACT SOME ONE CAN FIND THE NAMES AN ADRESSES OF ALL THE FACE BOOK PEOLE WHO THINK ITS OK TO CLOSE DOWN ACCOUNTS . SOME PEOPLE HAVE HOURS AN HOURS INTO THERE FACE BOOK ACCOUNTS TO ME SHUTTING THEM DOWN MIGHT BE ILLEAGEL AS ITS A FORM OF PREDUJICE.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I agree, mainly the bold part.
    I tried the Yahoo chat group thing about 12 or 13 years ago and thought it was dumb and a waste of time then, a forum is as close as I get to a social group type thing
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

I have posted 10 or so pro-gun pictures and comments on my facebook homepage over the past few days. At least for now they are still there.

Here are some examples:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts-547620_207855319351247_801118113_n.jpg  

Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts-32296_338863862876942_1842181156_n.jpg  

Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts-46255_348695891893739_1463143200_n.jpg  

Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts-481532_174408299349657_1498106091_n.jpg  

Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts-564854_209401369196642_1468639644_n.jpg  

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

Facebook. CEO is Zuckerberg, a jewish man. Most effective anti gun people in America have jewish ancestry but you can't say anything.

Feedback Score

WOW! So Gunter, in order to be pro-gun YOU have to be anti-semitic too?

Yeah, no thanks, count me out of that. And NO, before someone decides to label me as a Jew, no I am not.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.