Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No AR15 used in shooting, as u prob already know

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Facts have never been a consideration for gun control legislation.

Shooter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HERE IS VIDEO OF THE TRUNK GUN NOTE ITS TAKEN AT NIGHT . THE GUN IS CYCLED FROM THE RH SIDE OF THE ACTION IT IS NOT A PUMP SHOT GUN. IS MIGHT BE A AUTO SHOT GUN OR OTHER SA RIFLE . FROM HOW HE UNLOADED IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE A AR.

NOW MY QUESTIION IS WERE THEY NOT REPROTING OF A GUN IN A TRUNK THE DAY ( AS IN SUNSHINE) OF THE SHOOTING ????????????????????????//

ALSO WHY WOULD A LEO HANDEL THE GUN AN REMOVE ANY FINGER PRINTS AN POSSABLE DNA FROM IT ??????? SEEMS THAT THE TRUNC AN THE GUN SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROCESSED BETTER?????????????????????????????????????? WHO ARE ALL THE BY STANDERS THERE iS THIS A CRIME SCEANE OR A SHOW WHO IS HOLDING THE GIANT MEDAI TYPE LIGHTS?????????? ?????????????????????
    IF THE GUN WAS STOLEN AN THE ORIGINAL OWNERS FINGER PRINTS WERE ON IT THERE GONE NOW.

I DONT TRUST THIS U TUBE CRAP MUCH EITHER

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HERE THE GUY SAYS THERE WAS A ENFIELD RECOVERED AN THAT THE AR WAS INTHE TRUNK

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE ROBBIE PARKER STUFF IS A LITTLE BIZARE HE IS A FASTHER OF A VICOTM HE IS READING OFF A QUE CARD SEEN LAUGHING AN SMILING I DONT KNOW ID ACT BUT I DOUT IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Apologies to all concerned in advance: I really want to know some facts.

1. Did the shooter discharge a .223 caliber weapon?
    2. Do we know what kind of weapon was recovered from the trunk?
    3. Have we heard what caliber bullets were recovered from the victims?

I am still sick over this. 20 First Graders in my opinion are worth the ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT. I can think of 1/2 Million Vets who would have laid their life and limb on the line to protect even one of these children. Why are we wasting time? Joe Arpiao (Sheriff in AZ) is not wasting any more time. He is swearing in Posse after Posse to ensure the safety of his Citizens.

Yo! Obama! TAKE A CLUE!
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

DEPENDS ON WHAT NEWS STATION YOU LISTEN TO.

AS STATED ABOVE ACORDING TO THE REPORTER BOTH STATER AN FEDERAL AUTHORITES SAID THE SHOOTER HAD 4 GUNS AN NONE OF THEM WERE A AR 15.

THE MEDIA AS WELL AS THE LOCAL LAW SAY THEWRE WERE 223 CASINGS AT THE SCENE. DOES IT MEAN HE SHOT THEM WHO KNOWS.

I DONT SEE HOW THYE CAN SAY WHAT BULLETS KILLED THE KIDS UNTILL AUTOPSIE RESULTS ARE IN BUT THE MAN WHO SEEMS TO BE GIVING THE FACTS SAID THEY WERE ALL WITH A RIFLE HOW HE KNOWS THAT IS BEYOND ME.

IMO IF OBAMA WAS WILLING TO GO ON NATION TV AN BLAME A SO CALLED ASSUALT WEAPON HE MUST HAVE HAD A GOOD REASON TO BELIEAVE HIS IONFO WAS CORRECT.

MY BITCH IS THE MEDAI HAS MADE THIS A CIRCUS AN THERE IS NO ACCONTABILITY FOR THERE MISTAKES AN WHEN I SEE A COP PULL OUT A GUN IN WHAT LOOKS LIKE A DOZEN REPORTES WITH LIGHT AN BARE HANSED GRABS THE GUN A EJECTS A SHELL OUT OF IT AN DETROYES ALL EVIDENCE ONTHE GUN I HAVE TO ASK WTF???

THE CURRENT MEDAI LINE IS THERE WERE NOW TWO HAND GUNS AN ONE AR IN THE SCHOOL AN A SHOT GUN IN THE TRUNK. IF YOU CAN BELIEAVE THE LAST VERSION WHO KNOWS THEY HAVE BEEN WRONK ON EVERY FACT SO FAR INCLUDING THE SHOOTERS REAL NAME INITALY, THE NUMBER OF SHOOTERS , WERE HIS MOM WAS KILLED, NUMBER OF SHOOTERS, HIS TIES TO THE SCHOOL AN WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE.

IM NOT LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT OR A CONSPERIACY ID JUT LIKE THE FACTS AN NOT THE MEDAIS SPOON FEED EMOTION BS. I CAN DECISE HOW ANGRY OR SAD I AM WITH OUT THERE HELP.

I AM IN NO WAY WISHING TO LESSEN THE TRADIIDGY WE ALREADY HAVE SCAMERS BEING ARRESTED FOR RIPPING OF THE VICTEMS FUNDS BY SAYING THERE AUNTS AN CRAP.

I DONT HOW EVER NEED THE MEDIA AN POLITICIANS MAKING LAWS BASED ON BAD REPORTING AN INCORRECT FACTS THAT AFECRT MY SAFTEY AN MY FAIMILYS SAFETY AN RIGHTS. I WLL QUESTION ANY HTING THAT DONT ADD UP THE MEDIA SHOULD BE AS WELL.

AGAIN MY QUESTION IS WERE DID THE MAN IN THE VIDEO GET HIS SUSPOSED STATE AN FEDERAL FACTS FROM???????????????????????????? EITHER RIGHT AN THE MEDIA AN NOW THE GOVERMENT IS LYING OR HE IS WRONG AN LIED ON NATION TV. SO WHAT IS IT?????

IT DOSENT MATTER TO ME IF THEY WERE KILLED WITH A AXE OR A FULL AUTO GUN THE TRADIDJY IS A MAN MURDERD THEM. OBAMAS FAKE TEARS SPEACH OR 300 HOURS OF WHAT THE KIDS DID AN MEDIA CRAP IS GOING TO CHANGE MY ALREADY SAD FEELINGS .

YOUR RIGHT ALL WE REALLY NEED IS STRAIGHT FACTS.

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Never trust the lamestream media.

Feedback Score

Default DON'T CARE

With all due respect Mr. Bellson, I don't give a crap about all these 'facts'. As far as I'm concerned, this is all starting to smell like a little 'Benghazi'. I believe that in the near future, we're going to find out that the firefight was actually at a CIA safehouse and that it was actually a weapons deal gone wrong.
    IF the truth comes out about Sandy Hook, we're going to find out that EVERYTHING that we KNOW today IS A LIE.
    IF ONE PERSON HAD BENT THESE BAD RULES JUST A LITTLE, WE WOULD HAVE 20 KIDS AND 6 TEACHERS SPENDING THE HOLIDAYS WITH THEIR FAMILIES AND OUR CONVERSATIONS WOULD BE MUCH DIFFERENT. ONE DETERMINED PERSON WITH A DERRINGER COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS DOUCHE BAG BEFORE HE STARTED.
    I don't know how these teachers will sleep nights knowing that they could have stopped this.
    As for the Chimp-in-Chief, he has a clue. This is a bright man that knows exactly what he's doing. If a person wanted to bankrupt and flush a country down the tubes, they would have done exactly what Nappy has done. None of what he has done was done out of ignorance or stoopidity.
    As for taking a clue about Sandy Hook, he doesn't want to. If there was no dead children, the Dems couldn't dance in the kids' blood, salivating over new gun laws.
    Hunter
    PS My guns didn't do any of this. LEAVE ME THE PHUQUE ALONE.

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post

I am still sick over this. 20 First Graders in my opinion are worth the ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT. I can think of 1/2 Million Vets who would have laid their life and limb on the line to protect even one of these children. Why are we wasting time? Joe Arpiao (Sheriff in AZ) is not wasting any more time. He is swearing in Posse after Posse to ensure the safety of his Citizens.

Yo! Obama! TAKE A CLUE!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

What about the Medical Examiner that said on TV The victims were all killed with a Bushmaster Assault rifle. Hell, If he can tell what gun a bullet (Wrong one at that) came from, this guy is good. Dig up Kennedy so we can tell what gun(s) were used.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.