Gunco Forums banner

No AR15 used in shooting, as u prob already know

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Pryotex 
#1 ·
From day one I heard that the psycho had in fact left the Ar15 in his car and it was not used in the shooting. I am now sure that this is a fact. The media lied. Period. Why then,is there so much hub-bub about a gun that wasnt even used? We need to inform everyone we meet of this fact. Get the word out. Most folks I see still think he went on his shooting spree with an AR15. The liberal media has pushed this lie from the first reports. If someone has a link please post. I may have missed it here as I been without power for awhile. maybe this will work Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

#2 ·
Just found the thread where ducatiSS posted the same link. Leave it to me to be a day late and a dollar short. But the fact remains that most folks still beleive the shooter used an AR15. I have been correcting people for awhile now. But I guess the point is moot. He could have used a lever action and the anti's would still go after the "evil" guns and magazines.

#3 ·
the very FIRST reports were the AR-15 was in the car--then it changed to the evil ar-15 shooting down kids--

i sort of think a political game is going on with the PRESS/MEDIA

sort of like they did with gibson guitars -

-the Obama administration is going after cerberus , bushmaster and the entire firearms industry-- some kind of political pay back and the PRESS is the instrument of the industry's destruction.

now tell me what kind of third world BS is this?

when the press is in the pocked of the government WHO is going to keep the press from becoming a propaganda machine?

that is what we got today a"propaganda machine" that don't even LOOK for the facts--it just jumps around trying to spin everything to make the administration look good or advance the Obamma agenda--

sad days and is only going to get worse.

#5 ·
LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING THE MEDIA DOSENT HAVE A CLUE WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON. THEY SAY ANYTHING TO FILL IN THE GAPS. WEH THE POLICE CHIEFF IS NOT GIVING OUT OFFICIAL FACTS HOW IS THE MEDIA SEEMS TO THINK ITS OK??? THE MEDIA WAS NOT INSIDE THE SCHOOL THE MEDIA WAS NOT WITNESS TO ANY THING.

THERE HJASENT EVEN BEEN A POLICE REPORT RELEASED YET AN LAW MAKERERS TRYING TO PASS LAWS WITH ZERO FACTS . IEVENT HE ABOVE STORY TRIES TO SLANT THE FACTS AS THEY SAY HE WAS STOPPED BECAUCE OF THAT STATES TOUGHER LAWS WHEN HE WAS LIKELY INFACT DENIED DUE TO HIS BACK GROUND CHECK FAILING. WHATS NEXT??????/ THERE CLAIMING HE DIDNT GET A GUN BECAUSE OF THERE WAS A WAITNG PERIOD AS IF IN ATTTEMPT TO SAY OTHER STATES LAWS ARE NOT AS GOOD.

I THINK THE CHIEFF SAID THERE WERE 223 CASEINGS FOUND AT THE SCENE. HMMMM MAYBE THEY WERE LEO FIRED??????/ OR DID THE SHOOTER HAVE SPENT ROUNDS IN HIS VEST. THE SAME VEST THAT THE MEDIA CLIAMED WAS BULLET PROOF AT ONE POINT???????????????

IF THE ABOVE STORY IS INFACT TRUE THAT MEANS LEOS LIED AN THE MEDIA LIED. THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME ACCOUNTABILITY. THE MEDIA COULD HAVE IMPACTED THE CASE AN EVEN ALLOWED A MAN TO GET AWAY OR POSSABLE FEED THE THE CRIMINALS INFO TO GET AWAY . THEY NEED TO KEEP THERE MOUTHS SHUT UNTILL THERE IS OFFICIAL NEWS. ANY TIME THEY REPORT FALSE INO THEY NEED TO BE FINED. AT ONE POINT THYE WERE SAUYING THERE WERE TWO SHOOTERS WHAT IF A INOCENT HAD BEEN SHOT IN HIS YARD BECAUSE PEOLE ARE LOOKING FOR A SHOOTER WHO DIDNT EXIST.

WHATS NEXT????? HE HAD A RUN IN WIHT THE SCHOOL EARLIER????? WAS THE CPS CALLED THEN?????? DID THE SCHOOL FOLLOW PROCEDURE DID THE COPS . HELL THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING THE TEACHER WILL BE THE SHOOTER AN HE WAS THERE TO SAVE THE KIDS ( NOT LIKLEY)

LAST YEAR I WAS AT A HOMMICIDE SCENE WERE A DRUG DEAL HAD GONE BAD. THE GUY WAS DRUG INTO A HALL WAY WERE HE DIED. I WAS THERE HELPPING A BUDDY INSTALL A FLOOR. THE MEDIA WAS REPORTING THAT THE ORANGE CONES WERE PLACED OVER SHELL CASINGS ALMOST A QUARTER MILE FORM THE SHOOTING . THE FRAKIN ORANGE CONES WERE THERE TO BLOCK TRAFFIC AN SECURE THE SCEANE. THEY THJEN FOR TWO DAYS INTRIVIWED ANY ONE THAT WOULD TALK TO THEM EVEN IF THEY DIDNT LIVE THERE OR KNEW ANY HTING. MY BUDDY WAS ON THE TV FOR 10 MINUTES AN HE LIVES 40 MILES FORM THE SCENE. THERE ASKING HIM IF HE WOULD LIVE THERE AN WHAT HE HEARD (NOTHING) AN CRAP LIKE THAT. AN ITS ONTH E NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE STORY EWAS SIMPLE A MAN GOT SHOT HE DIED INHTE HALL HE WAS KILLED BY A OUT OF CHICAGO DRUG DEALER AN THE MAN WAS CAPTURED END OF STORY. THEY MADE IT A WEEK LONG AFFAIR .

HOW OLD IS THE ABOVE LINK???????????????????????????????????

#6 ·
SO OBVAMA IS GOING TO PASS LAWS TO STOP THIS STUFF AN WANTS THE ASSULT WEAPON BAN REINSTATED BECAUSE THE THE LAWSHE USED GUNS THAT WOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST AN BECASUE HE GUY WAS DENIED FROM BUING THEM WOW. IF THE LINK IS TRUE WHO THE FUCK BRIEFED HIM??????????????????????????? YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE THE FACTS ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

#8 ·
OK THE ABOVE LINK IS FROM DEC 15TH THAT IS OVER 12 DAYS AGO. THIS IS NOT NEW NEWS. AN IT MAY BE JUST AS WRONG???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TODAY | Aired on December 15, 2012

Investigation is 'very complex'
NBC's Pete Williams reports on the investigation into Adam Lanza.
SO WHAT OFFICAILS TOLD PETE WILLIAMS THIS STUFF????? HE STATED OFFICALS TOLD HIM THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO ARE THEY ???? HE CLAIMS TO BE QUOITNG OFFICALS IS THAT A CRIME OR NOT IF NOT TRUE????????????????? AN IF OFFICALS DID SAY THIS WERE THAY LYING OR FAALSE REPORTING ???????? IF IT WERE LIES FROM A OFFICAL IS THIS A A CRIME?????????????

#9 ·
Yeah not new news, but conformation, to me at least, that what was being said about him killing those children with the Ar15 was false. Lies were told and people beleived it. They still think it to be true. I cant count how many of my customers I have had to correct. Then they say "Well then why are they gonna ban AR15's if its not true? I'm tired of being the only one around who tries to find the truth. Fact is most of them could care less if "assault weapons" were banned entirely, they think as long as they can still have their hunting guns then so what? Then I have to go into the whole thing about their hunting guns being next and the 2nd amendment not being about hunting, etc. I'm tired and discusted with the stupidity of the average person.

#10 ·
IM THINKING HE LIKELY HAD A AR IN THE SCHOOL AN THE MEDIA SCREWED UP THE STORY LIKE EVERY THING ELSE THE ABOVE LINK DOES MAKE ONE SUSPICIOUS AN THATS WHY TERE IS SO MANY CONSPIERICYS BECAUSE THE MEDIA TALKS OUT OF THERE ASS WITH NO FACTS.

THE ABOVE LINK WAS THE DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING SO WERE DID THIS GUY GET HIS FACTS HES SUSPODED TO BE THE SENIOR ANALIST BLA BLA HE SAID OFFICALS GAVE HIM THIS INFO i THINK HE NEEDS TO BE QUESTIONED. IF THE SHOOTER WAS A LIVE HE WOULD VEVER GET A FAIR TRAIL AS THERE IS TO MUCH MEDAI BS.

HOPE FULLY THE POLICE REPORTS WILL SOME DAY HAVE SOME ACTUAL TRUTH IN THEM .

WEATHER HE DID OR DINT HAVE THE AR IN THE SCHOOL IT APPEARS HE HAD ONE AN THAT A ISSUE IN ITS SELF.

#12 ·
HERE IS VIDEO OF THE TRUNK GUN NOTE ITS TAKEN AT NIGHT . THE GUN IS CYCLED FROM THE RH SIDE OF THE ACTION IT IS NOT A PUMP SHOT GUN. IS MIGHT BE A AUTO SHOT GUN OR OTHER SA RIFLE . FROM HOW HE UNLOADED IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE A AR.

NOW MY QUESTIION IS WERE THEY NOT REPROTING OF A GUN IN A TRUNK THE DAY ( AS IN SUNSHINE) OF THE SHOOTING ????????????????????????//

ALSO WHY WOULD A LEO HANDEL THE GUN AN REMOVE ANY FINGER PRINTS AN POSSABLE DNA FROM IT ??????? SEEMS THAT THE TRUNC AN THE GUN SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROCESSED BETTER?????????????????????????????????????? WHO ARE ALL THE BY STANDERS THERE iS THIS A CRIME SCEANE OR A SHOW WHO IS HOLDING THE GIANT MEDAI TYPE LIGHTS?????????? ?????????????????????
IF THE GUN WAS STOLEN AN THE ORIGINAL OWNERS FINGER PRINTS WERE ON IT THERE GONE NOW.

I DONT TRUST THIS U TUBE CRAP MUCH EITHER

[video=youtube;kOB6tNJ5nTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOB6tNJ5nTU]No Assault Rifle Found At Sandy Hook Massacre? - YouTube[/video]

#13 ·
HERE THE GUY SAYS THERE WAS A ENFIELD RECOVERED AN THAT THE AR WAS INTHE TRUNK

[video=youtube;M1-mNn-AvNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1-mNn-AvNE]Bushmaster 223 Rifle Found In Trunk Of Car, CNN Reports From Law Enforcement Source Sandy Hook - YouTube[/video]

#14 ·
THE ROBBIE PARKER STUFF IS A LITTLE BIZARE HE IS A FASTHER OF A VICOTM HE IS READING OFF A QUE CARD SEEN LAUGHING AN SMILING I DONT KNOW ID ACT BUT I DOUT IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS.

[video=youtube;g9V8gaEwPlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9V8gaEwPlE&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Robbie Parker , Father of Connecticut Shooting Victim 'Emilie Parker' Speaks To Reporters - YouTube[/video]

#15 ·
Apologies to all concerned in advance: I really want to know some facts.

1. Did the shooter discharge a .223 caliber weapon?
2. Do we know what kind of weapon was recovered from the trunk?
3. Have we heard what caliber bullets were recovered from the victims?

I am still sick over this. 20 First Graders in my opinion are worth the ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT. I can think of 1/2 Million Vets who would have laid their life and limb on the line to protect even one of these children. Why are we wasting time? Joe Arpiao (Sheriff in AZ) is not wasting any more time. He is swearing in Posse after Posse to ensure the safety of his Citizens.

Yo! Obama! TAKE A CLUE!

#18 ·
DON'T CARE

With all due respect Mr. Bellson, I don't give a crap about all these 'facts'. As far as I'm concerned, this is all starting to smell like a little 'Benghazi'. I believe that in the near future, we're going to find out that the firefight was actually at a CIA safehouse and that it was actually a weapons deal gone wrong.
IF the truth comes out about Sandy Hook, we're going to find out that EVERYTHING that we KNOW today IS A LIE.
IF ONE PERSON HAD BENT THESE BAD RULES JUST A LITTLE, WE WOULD HAVE 20 KIDS AND 6 TEACHERS SPENDING THE HOLIDAYS WITH THEIR FAMILIES AND OUR CONVERSATIONS WOULD BE MUCH DIFFERENT. ONE DETERMINED PERSON WITH A DERRINGER COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS DOUCHE BAG BEFORE HE STARTED.
I don't know how these teachers will sleep nights knowing that they could have stopped this.
As for the Chimp-in-Chief, he has a clue. This is a bright man that knows exactly what he's doing. If a person wanted to bankrupt and flush a country down the tubes, they would have done exactly what Nappy has done. None of what he has done was done out of ignorance or stoopidity.
As for taking a clue about Sandy Hook, he doesn't want to. If there was no dead children, the Dems couldn't dance in the kids' blood, salivating over new gun laws.
Hunter
PS My guns didn't do any of this. LEAVE ME THE PHUQUE ALONE.

I am still sick over this. 20 First Graders in my opinion are worth the ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT. I can think of 1/2 Million Vets who would have laid their life and limb on the line to protect even one of these children. Why are we wasting time? Joe Arpiao (Sheriff in AZ) is not wasting any more time. He is swearing in Posse after Posse to ensure the safety of his Citizens.

Yo! Obama! TAKE A CLUE!

#16 ·

DEPENDS ON WHAT NEWS STATION YOU LISTEN TO.

AS STATED ABOVE ACORDING TO THE REPORTER BOTH STATER AN FEDERAL AUTHORITES SAID THE SHOOTER HAD 4 GUNS AN NONE OF THEM WERE A AR 15.

THE MEDIA AS WELL AS THE LOCAL LAW SAY THEWRE WERE 223 CASINGS AT THE SCENE. DOES IT MEAN HE SHOT THEM WHO KNOWS.

I DONT SEE HOW THYE CAN SAY WHAT BULLETS KILLED THE KIDS UNTILL AUTOPSIE RESULTS ARE IN BUT THE MAN WHO SEEMS TO BE GIVING THE FACTS SAID THEY WERE ALL WITH A RIFLE HOW HE KNOWS THAT IS BEYOND ME.

IMO IF OBAMA WAS WILLING TO GO ON NATION TV AN BLAME A SO CALLED ASSUALT WEAPON HE MUST HAVE HAD A GOOD REASON TO BELIEAVE HIS IONFO WAS CORRECT.

MY BITCH IS THE MEDAI HAS MADE THIS A CIRCUS AN THERE IS NO ACCONTABILITY FOR THERE MISTAKES AN WHEN I SEE A COP PULL OUT A GUN IN WHAT LOOKS LIKE A DOZEN REPORTES WITH LIGHT AN BARE HANSED GRABS THE GUN A EJECTS A SHELL OUT OF IT AN DETROYES ALL EVIDENCE ONTHE GUN I HAVE TO ASK WTF???

THE CURRENT MEDAI LINE IS THERE WERE NOW TWO HAND GUNS AN ONE AR IN THE SCHOOL AN A SHOT GUN IN THE TRUNK. IF YOU CAN BELIEAVE THE LAST VERSION WHO KNOWS THEY HAVE BEEN WRONK ON EVERY FACT SO FAR INCLUDING THE SHOOTERS REAL NAME INITALY, THE NUMBER OF SHOOTERS , WERE HIS MOM WAS KILLED, NUMBER OF SHOOTERS, HIS TIES TO THE SCHOOL AN WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE.

IM NOT LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT OR A CONSPERIACY ID JUT LIKE THE FACTS AN NOT THE MEDAIS SPOON FEED EMOTION BS. I CAN DECISE HOW ANGRY OR SAD I AM WITH OUT THERE HELP.

I AM IN NO WAY WISHING TO LESSEN THE TRADIIDGY WE ALREADY HAVE SCAMERS BEING ARRESTED FOR RIPPING OF THE VICTEMS FUNDS BY SAYING THERE AUNTS AN CRAP.

I DONT HOW EVER NEED THE MEDIA AN POLITICIANS MAKING LAWS BASED ON BAD REPORTING AN INCORRECT FACTS THAT AFECRT MY SAFTEY AN MY FAIMILYS SAFETY AN RIGHTS. I WLL QUESTION ANY HTING THAT DONT ADD UP THE MEDIA SHOULD BE AS WELL.

AGAIN MY QUESTION IS WERE DID THE MAN IN THE VIDEO GET HIS SUSPOSED STATE AN FEDERAL FACTS FROM???????????????????????????? EITHER RIGHT AN THE MEDIA AN NOW THE GOVERMENT IS LYING OR HE IS WRONG AN LIED ON NATION TV. SO WHAT IS IT?????

IT DOSENT MATTER TO ME IF THEY WERE KILLED WITH A AXE OR A FULL AUTO GUN THE TRADIDJY IS A MAN MURDERD THEM. OBAMAS FAKE TEARS SPEACH OR 300 HOURS OF WHAT THE KIDS DID AN MEDIA CRAP IS GOING TO CHANGE MY ALREADY SAD FEELINGS .

YOUR RIGHT ALL WE REALLY NEED IS STRAIGHT FACTS.

#19 ·
What about the Medical Examiner that said on TV The victims were all killed with a Bushmaster Assault rifle. Hell, If he can tell what gun a bullet (Wrong one at that) came from, this guy is good. Dig up Kennedy so we can tell what gun(s) were used.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.