Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No AR15 used in shooting, as u prob already know

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default No AR15 used in shooting, as u prob already know

From day one I heard that the psycho had in fact left the Ar15 in his car and it was not used in the shooting. I am now sure that this is a fact. The media lied. Period. Why then,is there so much hub-bub about a gun that wasnt even used? We need to inform everyone we meet of this fact. Get the word out. Most folks I see still think he went on his shooting spree with an AR15. The liberal media has pushed this lie from the first reports. If someone has a link please post. I may have missed it here as I been without power for awhile. maybe this will work Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Just found the thread where ducatiSS posted the same link. Leave it to me to be a day late and a dollar short. But the fact remains that most folks still beleive the shooter used an AR15. I have been correcting people for awhile now. But I guess the point is moot. He could have used a lever action and the anti's would still go after the "evil" guns and magazines.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the very FIRST reports were the AR-15 was in the car--then it changed to the evil ar-15 shooting down kids--

i sort of think a political game is going on with the PRESS/MEDIA

sort of like they did with gibson guitars -

-the Obama administration is going after cerberus , bushmaster and the entire firearms industry-- some kind of political pay back and the PRESS is the instrument of the industry's destruction.

now tell me what kind of third world BS is this?

when the press is in the pocked of the government WHO is going to keep the press from becoming a propaganda machine?

that is what we got today a"propaganda machine" that don't even LOOK for the facts--it just jumps around trying to spin everything to make the administration look good or advance the Obamma agenda--

sad days and is only going to get worse.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

j4, You hit the nail on the head. "Propaganda machine".
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING THE MEDIA DOSENT HAVE A CLUE WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON. THEY SAY ANYTHING TO FILL IN THE GAPS. WEH THE POLICE CHIEFF IS NOT GIVING OUT OFFICIAL FACTS HOW IS THE MEDIA SEEMS TO THINK ITS OK??? THE MEDIA WAS NOT INSIDE THE SCHOOL THE MEDIA WAS NOT WITNESS TO ANY THING.

THERE HJASENT EVEN BEEN A POLICE REPORT RELEASED YET AN LAW MAKERERS TRYING TO PASS LAWS WITH ZERO FACTS . IEVENT HE ABOVE STORY TRIES TO SLANT THE FACTS AS THEY SAY HE WAS STOPPED BECAUCE OF THAT STATES TOUGHER LAWS WHEN HE WAS LIKELY INFACT DENIED DUE TO HIS BACK GROUND CHECK FAILING. WHATS NEXT??????/ THERE CLAIMING HE DIDNT GET A GUN BECAUSE OF THERE WAS A WAITNG PERIOD AS IF IN ATTTEMPT TO SAY OTHER STATES LAWS ARE NOT AS GOOD.

I THINK THE CHIEFF SAID THERE WERE 223 CASEINGS FOUND AT THE SCENE. HMMMM MAYBE THEY WERE LEO FIRED??????/ OR DID THE SHOOTER HAVE SPENT ROUNDS IN HIS VEST. THE SAME VEST THAT THE MEDIA CLIAMED WAS BULLET PROOF AT ONE POINT???????????????

IF THE ABOVE STORY IS INFACT TRUE THAT MEANS LEOS LIED AN THE MEDIA LIED. THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME ACCOUNTABILITY. THE MEDIA COULD HAVE IMPACTED THE CASE AN EVEN ALLOWED A MAN TO GET AWAY OR POSSABLE FEED THE THE CRIMINALS INFO TO GET AWAY . THEY NEED TO KEEP THERE MOUTHS SHUT UNTILL THERE IS OFFICIAL NEWS. ANY TIME THEY REPORT FALSE INO THEY NEED TO BE FINED. AT ONE POINT THYE WERE SAUYING THERE WERE TWO SHOOTERS WHAT IF A INOCENT HAD BEEN SHOT IN HIS YARD BECAUSE PEOLE ARE LOOKING FOR A SHOOTER WHO DIDNT EXIST.

WHATS NEXT????? HE HAD A RUN IN WIHT THE SCHOOL EARLIER????? WAS THE CPS CALLED THEN?????? DID THE SCHOOL FOLLOW PROCEDURE DID THE COPS . HELL THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING THE TEACHER WILL BE THE SHOOTER AN HE WAS THERE TO SAVE THE KIDS ( NOT LIKLEY)

LAST YEAR I WAS AT A HOMMICIDE SCENE WERE A DRUG DEAL HAD GONE BAD. THE GUY WAS DRUG INTO A HALL WAY WERE HE DIED. I WAS THERE HELPPING A BUDDY INSTALL A FLOOR. THE MEDIA WAS REPORTING THAT THE ORANGE CONES WERE PLACED OVER SHELL CASINGS ALMOST A QUARTER MILE FORM THE SHOOTING . THE FRAKIN ORANGE CONES WERE THERE TO BLOCK TRAFFIC AN SECURE THE SCEANE. THEY THJEN FOR TWO DAYS INTRIVIWED ANY ONE THAT WOULD TALK TO THEM EVEN IF THEY DIDNT LIVE THERE OR KNEW ANY HTING. MY BUDDY WAS ON THE TV FOR 10 MINUTES AN HE LIVES 40 MILES FORM THE SCENE. THERE ASKING HIM IF HE WOULD LIVE THERE AN WHAT HE HEARD (NOTHING) AN CRAP LIKE THAT. AN ITS ONTH E NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! THE STORY EWAS SIMPLE A MAN GOT SHOT HE DIED INHTE HALL HE WAS KILLED BY A OUT OF CHICAGO DRUG DEALER AN THE MAN WAS CAPTURED END OF STORY. THEY MADE IT A WEEK LONG AFFAIR .

HOW OLD IS THE ABOVE LINK???????????????????????????????????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SO OBVAMA IS GOING TO PASS LAWS TO STOP THIS STUFF AN WANTS THE ASSULT WEAPON BAN REINSTATED BECAUSE THE THE LAWSHE USED GUNS THAT WOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST AN BECASUE HE GUY WAS DENIED FROM BUING THEM WOW. IF THE LINK IS TRUE WHO THE FUCK BRIEFED HIM??????????????????????????? YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE THE FACTS ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

AN YOU WONDER WHY THE NRA WANTED THE FACTS BEFORE COMMENTING ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OK THE ABOVE LINK IS FROM DEC 15TH THAT IS OVER 12 DAYS AGO. THIS IS NOT NEW NEWS. AN IT MAY BE JUST AS WRONG????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????

TODAY | Aired on December 15, 2012

Investigation is 'very complex'
    NBC's Pete Williams reports on the investigation into Adam Lanza.
    SO WHAT OFFICAILS TOLD PETE WILLIAMS THIS STUFF????? HE STATED OFFICALS TOLD HIM THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO ARE THEY ???? HE CLAIMS TO BE QUOITNG OFFICALS IS THAT A CRIME OR NOT IF NOT TRUE????????????????? AN IF OFFICALS DID SAY THIS WERE THAY LYING OR FAALSE REPORTING ???????? IF IT WERE LIES FROM A OFFICAL IS THIS A A CRIME?????????????

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah not new news, but conformation, to me at least, that what was being said about him killing those children with the Ar15 was false. Lies were told and people beleived it. They still think it to be true. I cant count how many of my customers I have had to correct. Then they say "Well then why are they gonna ban AR15's if its not true? I'm tired of being the only one around who tries to find the truth. Fact is most of them could care less if "assault weapons" were banned entirely, they think as long as they can still have their hunting guns then so what? Then I have to go into the whole thing about their hunting guns being next and the 2nd amendment not being about hunting, etc. I'm tired and discusted with the stupidity of the average person.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IM THINKING HE LIKELY HAD A AR IN THE SCHOOL AN THE MEDIA SCREWED UP THE STORY LIKE EVERY THING ELSE THE ABOVE LINK DOES MAKE ONE SUSPICIOUS AN THATS WHY TERE IS SO MANY CONSPIERICYS BECAUSE THE MEDIA TALKS OUT OF THERE ASS WITH NO FACTS.

THE ABOVE LINK WAS THE DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING SO WERE DID THIS GUY GET HIS FACTS HES SUSPODED TO BE THE SENIOR ANALIST BLA BLA HE SAID OFFICALS GAVE HIM THIS INFO i THINK HE NEEDS TO BE QUESTIONED. IF THE SHOOTER WAS A LIVE HE WOULD VEVER GET A FAIR TRAIL AS THERE IS TO MUCH MEDAI BS.

HOPE FULLY THE POLICE REPORTS WILL SOME DAY HAVE SOME ACTUAL TRUTH IN THEM .

WEATHER HE DID OR DINT HAVE THE AR IN THE SCHOOL IT APPEARS HE HAD ONE AN THAT A ISSUE IN ITS SELF.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.