Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FEINSTINES BILL 1-3- 2013

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    One more communist Supreme court judge and it's over anyhow....
    And don't think Barry will ever leave office without that happening.....

So yeah write all the letters you can, but try to enjoy life a bit too. Because it's allready too late to save the U.S. in our lifetimes.
    These fucking pinko fag hippies have been setting the table for fifty years .
    The schools are loaded
    The courts are loaded
    The media is loaded & the God Damned Republicans can not even field a decent candidate.

Write a fucking letter....yeah right......
    Couldn't agree more. Sad, but that's about right.

What's amazing to me is that a little less than half of the country has finally come to this conclusion. I've thought it for at least four years now, I suspect you have, as well.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Too much stress. I'm glad I got rid of all my kits & guns. I'm going to fly kites & paint unicorns. Maybe join a commune & live in a yurt.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

I've lived in a yurt. They suck. Rather live in a converted barn,
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

With the NFA thing it all seems like just one big tax scheme.

It doesn't make any sense if people have to pay $200 to keep their gun as an NFA item then no guns are coming off the street (speaking about legal gun owners like ourselves of course).

When you die wouldn't you be able to transfer the weapons to your heirs if you set up a trust?

Even more confused as to how this is going to make things safer in this country. Trust me, I'm opposed to the whole idea, but hearing that the government is going to get a big payday out of this sounds like a bribe of sorts.

"We'll let you keep your guns, but pay up".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I dont want to pay the NFA costs per gun so I just sold all mine to some weird looking dude on the street. He said he had big plans for them with his "bangger" friends. Must be part of a drum corp. Im glad he can use them.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I am up north for the holiday's ,

this editorial was printed in the Newark star ledger this morning
    Opinion: Anyone who believes the Second Amendment is absolute needs to face reality | NJ.com

this is what we are up against

then read this crap
    At least six people shot in 24-hour period in Newark | NJ.com
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

With no sale or transfer & surrender at death,these weapons won't legally be able to exist after this generation.Now there's an efficient gun grab,
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score

Does this non transfer at death seem pretty stupid to everyone here? Say a guy has cancer and knows he's got a few months on this lovely ball. Is this guy going to worry about turning in his evil assault weapons to the govt who is probably responsible for his health care bill going thru the roof and copays? NO. This guy is probably going to find someone in the family or some friends that also have evil assualt weapons and give them to them for safe keeping until the people comes to thier senses and votes these idiots out of office. Lets say a person with a terminal illness needed free health care. Why not take one of these evil guns and advertise it on craigslist and get himself arrested. the guy knows he's dying anyway why not let the govt give him free health care in the end?
    Im sure there will be alot of gun collectors that would be more than happy to adopt these untranferable guns for safe keeping if this ever comes to pass. I wonder how many vet bring backs are still floating around that never got registered back in the day. Or as car guys selling cars without papers, "sold as a parts car" jim

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I recently had bladder cancer surgery & the ONLY thing I cared about was GOING HOME!! I'd much rather die in my comfy recliner at home than staying in a freezing cold & lonely hospital.
    The guns, kits , hobbies , and the like did not even register on my importance scale.
    Now I'm home & feeling decent, things turn back around & I'm back to buying tins of ammo & odball kits I don't have.

Getting old brings choices to make that never crossed my mind when young & healthy.

Even thought of selling the farm & moving closer to medical care.
    But not for long....Heh....Heh
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HOW DOES TAXING THEM AN KEEPING THEMIN HTE OWNERS HANDS AN SAFER???? THERE STILL THERE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.