Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: care to guess why this info is not being shared by the media?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Default care to guess why this info is not being shared by the media?

Gun Adam lanza had was not a bushmaster ar or even an ar but a bolt action and left in the trunk.
    Rifle found in Lanza's trunk not a Bushmaster

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well how about that,,, can't imagine it wasn't an AR!! Only crooks, crazy's and the military have those ,,,, right???

Damn I love how rumors are taken as fact 10 minites after any incident,,,without any investigation,,,news media is in to much of a rush to get the "scoop" ,,, I guess!!! What happened to the days of "Just the facts mam"!!! ???????? I wish they could be held accountable. Criminally.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

because it don't fit the administrations goal of eliminating its political opponents --like the firearms industry, firearms lobbying groups. and various other figures and industry's that opposed the Obamma re-election bid.

if the nut job had burned to death 300 children with a can of gas do you think the big "O" and crew would be going after big oil? or the factory in china that made the gas can and lighter?

do you think the administration is going to go on the warpath on what ever Rx this nut job was taking?

but they will go after firearms with everything and the kitchen sink!

what were really seeing is a sicking display of political vindictiveness on the part of government --

so far no one is really clear on WHAT weapon was actually used--

my guess this is because the one used ain't the ones the anti-gunners want to ban and it ain't made by a company that the big "O" wants gone.

you know all the BS and spin the administration keeps trying to put on this looks more like some kind of --i hate to say it "conspiracy"

for all we know that nut-job might have been a panzy after all---

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OK THE MEDIA VIDEO WERE THEY SAY HE HAD 4 GUNS AN THAT HE USED PISTOLS IS FROM THE 15TH THE DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING AN IS LIKELY VERY VERY WRONG EVEN THOUGHT HE REPORT CLAIMS STATE AN FEDERAL SOURCES SAID FOUR HAND GUNS AN NO AR WAS USED ITS LIKELY WRONG HE LIKELY MADE SHIT UP. .

THE VIDEO OF THE TRUNK GUN IS NOT(IMO) BOLT ACTION IT LOOKS LIKE A SEMI AUTO SHOT GUN YOU CAN SEE A STRAIGH PULL BACK OF A CHARGING HANDEL OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT IT APPEARS . THIS STLL DOSENT CAHNGE WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING NOW AN WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE POLICE DEPRTMENTS ACCOUNT . THERE ACCOUNT IS HE HAD A TWO PISTOLS AN A BUSHMASTER RIFLE IN THE SCHOOL AN A 4TH WEAPON WAS FOUND IN A TRUNK IT APPEARS TO BE A SHOT IT IS CHARGED FRIOM THE SIDE ,

SOME NEWS AGENCY RPORTED IT AS A SHOT GUN FROM DAY ONE.

THE LEO,S WERE SAYING 223 CASINGS WERE FOUND IN THE SCHOOL THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY OF THE KILLING I WATCHED MY SELF. THIS DONT MEAN HE SHOT THEM IT DONT MEAN A THING OTHER THAN THYE WERE THERE. I HAVE 223 CASING IN MY POCKETS RIGHT NOW. THE COPS HAD 223 RILFES. BUT FROM THE MIDDEL OF THE DAY ON THE LEOS REPORTED A 223 RIFLE WAS USED.

I DONT THINK ANY ONE IS CLAIMING THERE WAS A BUSHMASTER IN THE TRUNK AT THIS POINT THAT ARE OFFICALY CONNECTED TO THE INVESTIGATION . ALL THIS U TUBE CRAP AN CONSPOERICAY THEORY IS FROM THE MEDAI NOT HAVING A CLUE AN MAKING MANY MANY MISTAKES. THEY WERE SAYING A RIFLE WAS FOUND IN THE SCHOOL THAT DAY ! THE VIDEO OF THE TRUNK GUN WAS AT NIGHT! CLEARLY IF ANY THING IS TRUE THE TRUNK GUN WAS FOUND WELL AFTER THE MEDIA AN THE LEOS WERE CLAIMNG A RIFLE WAS ALREADY USED.

IT RELLY DONT MATTER WHAT WAS IN THE TRUNK ITS NOT THE LONG GUN ( AR. BUSHMASTER) HE CARRIED INTO THE SCHOOL THE GUN WAS FOUND AT NIGHT.

UNTILL THE POLICE REPORT IS PUBLIC INFO ALONG WITH A CORONER REPORT NOBODY WILL HAVE ANY OFFICAL FACTS ( IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THE POLICE AT THIS POINT)

WHAT ACTUAL EVIDENCE IS THERE THAT HE DID NOT HAVE A BUSHMASTER IN THE SCHOOL OR THAT HE DID????????????????? IMO THE TRUNK GUN IS IRELIVANT AN ONLY CONFUSES THINGS .

SO FAR THE MEDAI HAS REPORTED AT ONE POINT

THE NUMBER OF SHOOTERS WRONG.
    THE NUMBERS OF VICTEMS WRONG ,
    THE NAME OF THE KILLER WRONG,
    THE SCHOOL TEACHERS RELATION SHIP TOT HE SHOOTER WRONG,
    THE TYPE OF GUNS HE HAD WRONG,
    THE VICTEM HE KILLED AT HOME IE HIS MOTHER WRONG,
    THE TYPE OF GUNS WRONG
    ALL OF THESE AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHR HAVE BEEN MISS REPORTED! ALL THIS HAS LEAD TO TOTAL COINFUSION AS WHAT IS WHAT AN THE MORE IT GETS DISCUSSED THE WORSE ITS CONFUSED AN NOW THERE ARE ALL THE CONSPIERICYS BECAUSE ITS SO MISS REPORTED. THEY SEE SHE HAD A ENFIELD AN THEN NEXT THING YOU KNOW SOME IDIOT ASKS WAS IT THERE THEN SOME OTHER IDIOT SAYS MAYBE AN THEN THEN ANOTHER IDIOT HEARS THAT AN SAYS HE IGHT AN THEN NEXT THING YOU NOW MOVIE STAR REPORTER SITTING AT A DESK IS TOLD TO SAY THIS AN HE DOES. THERE WILL LIKELY BE MORE WRONG REPORTED BY IDIOT RPOEORTERS WHO DONT KNOW A SHOT GUN FROM A AIRSOFT RIFLE . THSE ARE TRHE SAME REPORTERS THAT CLAIM ROCKET LAUNCHERS ARE TURNED IN AT BUY BACKS.

AS FAR AS COVER UPS AN CONSPERIOCYS IMO THE FINDING OF THE TRUNK GUN DOES LOOK ORCHISTRATED AN WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE THERE WHY IS THE GUN MISS HANDLED AN N OT PROCESSED BY A CSI?????????????? HAD THERE BEEN A SECOND PERSON INVOLVED HIS PRINTS MIGHT HAVE BEEN JUST LOST, HAD THE GUN BEEN STOLEN THE REAL OWNERS PRINTS MIGT HAVE BEEN LOST. THE SHELL WAS JACKED INTOT THE TRUNK AN CONTAMINATED IMO VERY VERY SLOPPY. ALL THOSE PEOPLE THERE AN A GUY OPENS THE TRUNK AN REACHES IN WITH NOT HESITATION AN SATRTS CYCLEING THE GUN REPEATIDLY. FOR ALL THEY KNEW THEY THAT KILLER MIGHT HAVE BEEN RESPOSABLE FOR MANY OTHER KILLINGS AN THERE SCREWING UP THE CRIME SCENE AN EVIDENCE AN EVERY ONE THERE WATHCED HIM DO IT AN WERE HOLDING LIGHTS WTF???????????????? FOR ALL THEY KNEW THE TRUNK WAS BOBY TRAPED AN THE IDIOT COULD HAVE BLOWN THE CAR AN ALL THE ONLOOKERS SKY HIGH?????????? AGAIN WTF?????

WHAT GUN OWNERS NEED TO DO IMO IS STAY CALM GET THE FACTS AN THEN MAKE THERE THOUGHS KNOWN. IM AS GUILTY AS ANY ONE. THE NRA IS DOINGTHE RIGHT THING BY NOT OVER REACTING LIKE EVERY OTHER KNEE JERK REACTION FORM EVERY ONE ON BOTH SIDES . LETS SEE THE REAL FACTS AN REPORTS BY THOSE WHO WERE ACTUALY ON THE SCENE IN THE SCHOOL NOT SOME REPORTER ASKING 5 YEAR OLDS WHAT HAPPEND THAT SAW NOTHING AN GUESSING WHAT HAPPENED??????

LOOK AT THE TRUNK VIDEO AN USE YOUR OWN EYES TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE A SEMI AUTO WITH A SIDE CHARGE LIKE A AUTO SHOT GUN, OR EVEN A AK VARIANT, WHAT EVER WAS EJECTED SEEMED PRETTY BIG MAKING ME THINK ITS A 12 GUAGE SA SHOT GUN. THE CYCLING ACTIION DID NOT LOOK LIKE A BOLT ACTION CYCLE TO ME BUT ITS HARD TO REALLY SEE. HTERE AT LEAST THRE THREADS HERE SHOWING THE VIDEO

I WATCH THE TRUNK VIDEO AN THINK WTF?????????????????????????????????????

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Yeah, looks like a side charge semi. Still hard to see what it actually is for sure.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yeah, looks like a side charge semi. Still hard to see what it actually is for sure.
    THE TRUTH IMO IS IT REALLY MAKES NO DIFFERANCE WHAT IT IS UNLESS IT PROVES A COVER UP OR SOMEHTING.

IM SURE IN DAYS TO COME THE POLICE REPORTS WILL BE RELEASED AN WE WILL KNOW.

Feedback Score

You are right, it makes no difference, but that is a Saiga 12 being pulled from the trunk. Items ejected from the gun are far too large to be rifle rounds. They appear whitish or opaque, which might mean they could be S&B buckshot rounds. Also, you can catch a glimpse of the slab side of the mag body close to the end of the helicopter footage-around 21 or 22 seconds in.

It is not correctly identified because of the propensity of media shills to attach "Glock", "AK-47", or "AR-15" to anything firearm related that they see.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

it's all smoke and mirrors.. I can't believe a dam thing the media says.. all lies.. B2B

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

It definatly apears to me to be an ak variant, saiga forearm, and wood psl type buttstock. but we will never know

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Theres really nothing new about the media misrepresenting firearms used by criminals. Take Bonnie & Clyde for instance. Photos of them posing with BAR's were rigged by the "photoshop" of the day, superimposed "Tommy guns" were pasted onto the photos in place of the BAR's because BAR's looked too much like shotguns to the readers and were just not evil looking enough. Sick of it I tell ya.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.