Thread: Discovery rethinks gun shows

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Discovery rethinks gun shows

Discovery rethinks gun shows

Discovery Channel has told US press that Sons of Guns, which finished its third series in October “is not on the schedule and it is not on the schedule in the near future.”

Meanwhile Discovery confirmed that its other series about gun manufacturing, American Guns, has officially been cancelled. The network said that decision was unrelated to the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Rather, she said, Discovery three months ago had quietly decided to drop the series. Ratings for American Guns had fallen off, it said. She acknowledged, however, that ‘Sons of Guns’ had had “pretty solid ratings.”

Discovery rethinks gun shows | Advanced Television
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

I think that they is more behind that, than they are telling US ....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Of course they folded to the left fuck them. Those shows could've been good had they left all the manufactured drama out of them but they took a good concept and let their ignorant producers ruin them.
    I could stomach sons of guns somewhat but American Guns was over the top. Helicopter transportation everywhere,his giraffe neck daughter and fake tit wife being paraded around in daisy dukes and shit,that would not happen with my family on national TV.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THERE WILL LIKLEY BE SOME ANTI GUN SHOWS COMING A GOUPLE OF GUYS LIVING TOGETER WHO CRUSADE TO STOP GUN VIOLENCE I AMERICA BY DRESSING LIKE WOMEN AN MARCHING IN PARADES GIVING SPEACHES ABOUT MEAN GUYS WITH GUNS. THEN THEY WILL HAVE A STAGES SLAP FIGHT AN ONE WILL GET HIS HAIR PULLED.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

except for the outdoor channel the only gun related programs I watch is duck dynasty, did not care for SOG even though they are sponsers here ( I read such interesting posts about these guys on all the other sites, its hard not to believe it not true) I don't believe very thing i read on the internet
    American guns good bye and god bless, brown eyed blondes always turned me off, as do bolt on tits
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

At least the Military Channel will still be around. The limp-wristed PC types won't get far with changing that channel.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    except for the outdoor channel the only gun related programs I watch is duck dynasty, did not care for SOG even though they are sponsers here ( I read such interesting posts about these guys on all the other sites, its hard not to believe it not true) I don't believe very thing i read on the internet
    American guns good bye and god bless, brown eyed blondes always turned me off, as do bolt on tits
    My sentiments exactly. The founders of the Outdoor channel are good people.
    I like that it was started from money found gold dredging. Now they are super rich, but Tom massey still gets down in the dirt & will treat you like an old friend. Gold prospecting is not about the money. It's about the search & joy of discovery.

American Guns looked like a father pimp & two plastic sluts to me.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post

American Guns looked like a father pimp & two plastic sluts to me.
    You say that like it's a bad thing......

Before all this started, it looked like they had the go ahead for Amish Mafia Gold Prospecting Men of the Yukon, but it got pulled at the last minute because the star, Yukon Yoder, used a shotgun to blast a snowmobile that ran an Amish dog sled off the trail......... And the Elders complained because ya could see an Amish Teen girl's ankles as she did a Keg Stand at one of their barn parties!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.