Gunco Forums banner

Everything Sold Out

5K views 46 replies 26 participants last post by  Carbine Coyote 
#1 ·
I sure don't envy firearms and accessory vendors lately. I looked around various sites this morning and the typical warning I am seeing like this one from DSG Arms:

Please note: The overwhelming number of emails and phone calls we are receiving may make it difficult if not impossible to reach us currently. We urge everyone to use caution in placing orders on our website - as our ability to modify and cancel orders is greatly reduced due to the sheer volume of orders we are receiving.

Order shipping times for in stock items are estimated at 21-30 days.

Backordered item shipping times are dependent on inventory being received from our manufacturers. “When will it be in stock?” or “When will my backorder ship?” are not questions we can answer with any certainty right now.

Also; some items can no longer be backordered from DSG. While we cannot estimate lead times from most manufacturers, it is reasonable to assume that our current backorder levels could take months to fulfill for some items.

It is our intention to fill each and every order placed - as it is possible to do so, but we ask your patience and understanding.

#37 ·
Heck, almost makes me want to sell some flats for that price. :lol: :nanabang:

#46 ·
I've ordered a bunch of 308 and 223 Blem projectiles (Bullets) just a day after Ct. SHTF and when I tried checking, they had put recordings on there phones - wait till after the New Year, well it's come and gone and I still cant get through to them. I wanted to make a bunch of plinking ammo but now I'm having doubts of I'll ever get it.

#47 ·
Folks were still lined up around the building in 30-deg weather to enter the local gun show an hour after it opened. Price gouging galore. Pmags $40 ea., $7-10/box Brown Bear or Wolf 7.62x39, Dollar-A-Round .223 Rem. I could find a slightly better deal on .30-06 on M1 clips. Bought 21 rds of loose 7.62 x 39 for $3, a .50 cal ammo can for ten, and spent another $4 on misc.

After church this morning, I went to the local supermarket sporting goods aisle to find 20+ boxes of PMC .223 Rem @ $10.97. UMC .223 Rem still out but $7.97/bx.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.