Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Everything Sold Out

Feedback Score

Look on the bright side guys, our collections have doubled in value in just 2 weeks time!
    Make sure to adjust you insurance coverage guys!

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

target practice won't slow down to much - it will just be more plinking with 22 lr. Thank God for buying those federal bulk packs back when they were around $10 for 550.

It seems everywhere I've looked is just about sold out of 22 LR. The Gander Mountain in Lansing, MI has 900 round plastic ammo cans of cci stingers and they also have some of the choot 'em swamp edition 375 round boxes of 22 lr mini mags still in stock as of yesterday afternoon - but my thoughts are those are still in stock because they aren't in the same area as where the rest of the 22 LR should be. They also had cci plastic cans of 17hmr. So for those looking, check out the endcaps or other displays and you might find what you're looking for.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    target practice won't slow down to much - it will just be more plinking with 22 lr. Thank God for buying those federal bulk packs back when they were around $10 for 550.

It seems everywhere I've looked is just about sold out of 22 LR. The Gander Mountain in Lansing, MI has 900 round plastic ammo cans of cci stingers and they also have some of the choot 'em swamp edition 375 round boxes of 22 lr mini mags still in stock as of yesterday afternoon - but my thoughts are those are still in stock because they aren't in the same area as where the rest of the 22 LR should be. They also had cci plastic cans of 17hmr. So for those looking, check out the endcaps or other displays and you might find what you're looking for.
    Booze and 22's-the currency of 2013

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Hey 4th, remember me wanting to build a shortie AR after Christmas? Bad timing on my part,LOL! I was able to secure a complete lower from Simply Tactical here in town. Its on its way. But as far as the rest of the parts go I'm pretty much SOL. If anybodys got a 10-11" bbl for sale let me know. If not I'll take your advise and sit back with a beer and watch the show.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    Hey 4th, remember me wanting to build a shortie AR after Christmas? Bad timing on my part,LOL! I was able to secure a complete lower from Simply Tactical here in town. Its on its way. But as far as the rest of the parts go I'm pretty much SOL. If anybodys got a 10-11" bbl for sale let me know. If not I'll take your advise and sit back with a beer and watch the show.

if i was really hurting for a barrel right now i would check over at sportsmans guide they had some 16" barrels for $89 --you can probably get a discount code and get at least another $10 off. (if they got any left--they did last time i looked)

then it is hacksaw, re-crown and tap threads to your length.

there are a few barrels left at M&A parts --but man their pricy-- like $250--

there are still a few parts around --even the little things from oddball vendors are running out this time.

you might get a LMT from matt D tactical -- upper for retail (about $475) expensive for a bare upper but very high quality part.

LMT

looks like they only got 16" and 14.5" left and a few goober expensive piston jobs--

the irony is an expensive tier one as the mall-ninjas say at its inflated retail price is NOW THE the "deal"-- man has the world turned upside down--LOL!
    Last edited by j427x; 01-02-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    See yah didn't listen.. I talk too Nappie head everyday at 4 p.m. happy hour.
    Really not a bad guy when he is drunk, gives me inside tips on upcoming events.
    Ah hell mtdew. Apply for your "Tax Stamp" once in, just cut the barrel off with a hack saw.
    Just read j4's post, he says the same-thing, stamp, saw...
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 01-02-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Add
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I had considered the hacksaw method, may have to go that route.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

16 Inch M4 - Style Barrel - 606333, Barrels at Sportsman's Guide

they keep the cheap stuff hid -- this is what i would get00 you'll likely have to open up the gas port --

hell i may order one of these before they run out--just for a cheap spare--

be sure to get a discount code--and get $10 or more off.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    16 Inch M4 - Style Barrel - 606333, Barrels at Sportsman's Guide

they keep the cheap stuff hid -- this is what i would get00 you'll likely have to open up the gas port --

hell i may order one of these before they run out--just for a cheap spare--

be sure to get a discount code--and get $10 or more off.
    I got there too late-all gone. But I did find one at Midway-Ar Stoner, non-crome lined,about the same price.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

midway sold out of the lower parts kits also got a e-mail from both brownells and midway both are out of stock on forward assist parts

sg was sold out on the barrel as we speak ( type)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.