Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Everything Sold Out

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Everything Sold Out

I sure don't envy firearms and accessory vendors lately. I looked around various sites this morning and the typical warning I am seeing like this one from DSG Arms:

Please note: The overwhelming number of emails and phone calls we are receiving may make it difficult if not impossible to reach us currently. We urge everyone to use caution in placing orders on our website - as our ability to modify and cancel orders is greatly reduced due to the sheer volume of orders we are receiving.

Order shipping times for in stock items are estimated at 21-30 days.

Backordered item shipping times are dependent on inventory being received from our manufacturers. “When will it be in stock?” or “When will my backorder ship?” are not questions we can answer with any certainty right now.

Also; some items can no longer be backordered from DSG. While we cannot estimate lead times from most manufacturers, it is reasonable to assume that our current backorder levels could take months to fulfill for some items.

It is our intention to fill each and every order placed - as it is possible to do so, but we ask your patience and understanding.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

LMAO!!! Yeah, I guess it must be busy out there.

K-Var Corp.'s Internet store is temporarily closed

****ATTENTION****

Due to overwhelming volume, and in an effort to keep up with processing, K-VAR will not be taking any more orders this week.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We promise we are working hard to get caught up. All current orders are being handled as quickly as possible, but please allow at least 10 days for processing and shipping.

For information regarding an order that has already been placed, please e-mail us at customerservice@k-var.com. To send us information pertaining to your order, such as dealer FFL for transfer or e-check payment, please fax us at 702-307-2303 or e-mail us at customerservice@k-var.com. We thank you for your continued patience in the unprecedented circumstance.

Thanks,

K-VAR Corp.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Was at my local Walmart today.They sell bb guns and ammo.No real guns.They were sold out of 7.62x39,51,and 63.Out of .223/5.56.Out of 9mm.S&W40 was good along with 45acp.They had 22lr,380,25acp,32acp,etc.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Apex just sent out a order today, I called about on christmas eve,

brownells I practically out of Ar extras, so is Midway,

centerfire sent me a e-mail telling me one item is backordered and they are not honoring back orders.

RTG is also flooded, they were out of the Polish 223 used mags (more coming???) so I got 2 new ones at $38 a piece, that was the price last month.
    DSA took my order for a ar upper then two days later told me a mid february delivery date???? maybe

ar uppers are going for $700 to 1000 used??? on ar-15 com

getting crazy
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

i spoke to Rguns the other day there swamped turned there phones off so they can actualy process orders has there website crash due to overload. an despite all this they still called me from a email on a wrong part issue an promised to fix it. ill buy from them again. the gal said there store front was pretty much empty.

a buddy did manage to get a AR at a normal price two days ago at a shop.

I hope all this frenzy is unwarrented but i fear not.

Feedback Score

My biggest worry is ammo. As much as I shoot I may be out by the time everything gets caught up and re-stocked.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by donde View Post
    My biggest worry is ammo. As much as I shoot I may be out by the time everything gets caught up and re-stocked.
    I was just looking at my shrunken cache today & thinking the same thing..

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

buy buy buy !!!

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score

Default The shelves are bare everywhere!!

I have never seen a phenomenon like this with any product (except maybe Elmo).
    Making 08 look like a cakewalk..
    Was it this crazy in 94'? Or was it more of a surprise when it happened back then?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

So much for $80 parts kits and $90 for 1000 rounds of ammo.

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.