Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IM SICK OF STUPID GUN OWNERS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

EDITED FOR REASONS
    Last edited by 1biggun; 01-02-2013 at 12:23 AM.

I am my favorite American gunnerxxx's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by lowpants View Post
    the anti gun nuts dont have anything to stand on so they rely on what someone(a gunnut) may have said or a video they made?
    sounds like weak juice too me.
    I have several Q? for you
    1- Does any of your rifles have some kind of laser or flashlight attached to it because you thought it made it look cool?
    2- Do you take your rifle into the woods other than to shoot it?
    3- Do you own more than 1 gun and shoot them regularly?

If you can answer no to any more than the 1st question get your head out your ass you are the problem.

Feedback Score

im in montana
    no flashlights, lazers, or trinkets
    yes i take my rifle out in the woods here to protect myself from the wolf population, cant get any work done if ya gotta keep looking up to see if your surrounded.
    yes, a ship in the harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for.

Feedback Score

i guess the gun culture here in montana is different than most places.
    no one seems too scared of them yet.
    the laws seem way relaxed compared to most also.
    my neighbor was "blasting off his kalish" the other day out in the middle of the street (shooting safely towards his own junk) and nothing happened.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

1biggun, your friend put you in a bad situation. First off, once you knew he was a prohibited person, you cannot legally sell to him at all under Fed law. Second, now that you know he committed a new crime by attempting to purchase a gun, in some states you are required by state law to report it or face criminal penalties yourself. Third, because he went through your friend, conspiracy charges might be contemplated against the friend if he had any suspicions about his status. Fourth, by not reporting the incident they might look at you as being part of the conspiracy if they ever find out. A free consult with a local criminal atty might be in order?

Feedback Score

id be moving out of that state.those laws want you to turn into a nark exposing yourself to a criminal when a innocent conversation about hunting turns to i have an extra gun maybe for sale.... you could be busted by the law or criminal takes advantage of you fearing his freedom and no gun was even sold. fuck that..
    anyway i used to have three single sixes. they are very fun solid pieces.
    I traded one and sold the others at a gun show to some fine old gents.
    i wonder if they posted any vidos acting like fools. probably not.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

1biggun, your friend put you in a bad situation. First off, once you knew he was a prohibited person, you cannot legally sell to him at all under Fed law. Second, now that you know he committed a new crime by attempting to purchase a gun, in some states you are required by state law to report it or face criminal penalties yourself. Third, because he went through your friend, conspiracy charges might be contemplated against the friend if he had any suspicions about his status. Fourth, by not reporting the incident they might look at you as being part of the conspiracy if they ever find out. A free consult with a local criminal atty might be in order?
    THE COPS ARE AWARE IF THE SITUATION. LAW OR NO LAW I CANT LET THIS SLIDE IM PISSED GUYS LIKE THIS ARE LOOSE. IM PISSED ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

my neighbor was "blasting off his kalish" the other day out in the middle of the street (shooting safely towards his own junk) and nothing happened.
    AN SHOOTING FROM THE CENTER OF A STREET IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE?????????? I HAVE HUNTED MONTANA YEARS AGO AN DONE BIT OF FISHING AN HAD DISTANT FAMIALY IN THE BIG FORK AREA . AN YOUR RIGHT YOU ARE NOT UNDER A MICROSCOPE AN THATS GREAT I WANTED TO MOVE NEAR KASPEL ( SPELLING) ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO. THE PROBLEM IS WHEN THAT STUFF GETS POSTED ON UTUBE AN OTHER PLACES. WE BOTH KNOW YOUR BUDDY IS NOT DOING ANY HTING DANGERIOUS BUT ITS WHEN ANTIS START PICKING IT APART. THE REST OF THE WORLD GETS TO JUDGE .

AGAIN I DONT HAVE ISSUES HAVING FUN AN DOING MAG DUMPS AN CRAP BUT ITS LIKE SCREWING A UGLY CHICK IMO ITS BEST NOT TO TELL EVERYBODY.

I DONT HAVE A ISSUES WITH DOO DADS I HAVE ISSUES WITH SOME OF THE REASONS GUYS THINK THEY NEED THEM. IF YOU LIKE STUFF ON YOUR GUN BECASUE ITS COOL GREAT BUT TO A ANT IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR MAKING IT BETTER TO KILL PEOPLE.

WHEN I READ AN SEE GUYS SAYING THEN NEED A SBR FOR ROOM CLEARING OR IN VEHICLE USE I REALLY ASK IN WHAT WORLD WILL YOU BE CLEARING A ROOM IN A DEFENSIVE SITUATION???? IF A GUS SAYS HEY I JUST WANT IT FINE BUT WHEN THERE TELLING ME HOW THEY THINK THERE GOING TO NEED IT, IM THINKING IDIOT.

I HAVE A FEW SHORT AK PISTOLS AN A FEW TOYS AN I HAVE THEM FOR FUN. I DONT GO AROUND POSTING HOW I NEED A AK PISTOL FOR HOME DEFENSE OR ROOM CLEARING OR WHAT EVER. IF IM REALLY BUILDIONG A GUN THINKING IMN GOING TO SHOOT A PERSON FOR ANY REASON OHTER DEFENSE AN THAT UNLKELY I NEED RETHINK MY SITUATIION.

WHEN I GET ASKED WHY I NEED A BIG MAG I SAY BECAUSE I ENJOY SHOOTING LOOTS OF ROUNDS WITH OUT RELOADING AT TARGETS. NONE OF THIS ZOMBIE NINJA TERRORIST BS.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THIS IS THE CRAP IM TALKING ABOUT

GANGSTA AK 47 - Yahoo! Search Results

AN THEN THERE IS THESE STUPID IDIOTS ZOMBIE AR. FUNY BUT NOT WHAT GUN OWNERS NEED TO BE PORTRAYED AT. THESE ARE A FEW I GOT OFF A ANTI GUN SITE BTW

HERE IS A 100 ROUND BETA IN A JAMOMATIC AR WITH SLIDE FIRE PULLED FROM A ANTI GUN SITE.
    TELL ME AGAIN HOW SH0WING THIS TO ANY ONE HELPS GUN OWNERS KEEP THERE GUNS??????????????????? BET IT WAS FUN IMO BETTER TO KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF AGIAN OFF ANTI SITE.

IMO ONLY NEGATIVE PUBLICTY IS GENERATED FROM THIS.

ANTIS POINT OUT HOW CONTROLABLE THE GUN IS WITH THE SLIDE FIRE AN TKES BUMPFIRNG TO A MORE LETHAL VIDEO. THANKS GUYS FOR SHWOING THIS. IDIOTS MIGHT AS WELL THROW UP SOME HUMAN LOOKING TARGETS .

I DIDNT EVEN POST THE GHETTO CRAP. HTESE WERE PULLED FROM SOME ANTI SITES AN THERE PRETTY TYPICAL OF A LOT OF THE AMMO FOR ANTIS UTUBE CRAP.

Feedback Score

not exactly in the center that's against the LAW. you must be at least 6 inches from the center line.

just joking.

screw the antis. they are living in a fantasy world.just like utoob or yeahhoos.
    just imagine the stuff that happens where there is no camera.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.