Gunco Forums banner

IM SICK OF STUPID GUN OWNERS

3K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 · (Edited)
REMOVED FOR REASONS ILL EXPLAIN LATER

#2 ·
Good for you. Sell your guns through a dealer if you want. Don't try to make those who don't look like idiots, however. Most of us take reasonable precautions when selling FTF.
Sounds just like anti gunners who want to punish everyone because of the few.

You don't like the videos of bump firing, don't watch them. Don't like the proud parents who take pics of their kids with their new firearms, don't look.

I'm sick of idiots too....idiots who spend my tax dollars frivolously, idiots who can't handle a gun, idiot "stars" who talk crap about my country, my life, my rights...

Maybe you need a break......you may not need to hear about the 2nd, your rights, or anything else, but there are still people who can be reached.

Happy New Years.

#7 ·
But you did exactly what you are supposed to, just like any normal person. It bothered you, you checked it out, and you didn't do the deal. That's how it's supposed to work. Yes, there are idiots, but most people do exactly what you did. It works. We can only do what we can do.

Don't quit your hobby or business, just be diligent like you were.

Like i said its your right to do stupid shit. That don't make it a good idea. Today a guy i trusted tried to get me sell a gun to a stranger. He is a very bad person. Ill not say what now. I will say even you will be glad i didnt. I think gun owners need to use a little more common sence. I'm done with face to face sales. I'm also pissed this guy is loose an was even able to ask. If guys think doing stupid stuff is okay because they have the right to is okay. Don't bitch when people want to stop you from doing it. I spent 30 seconds on the computer checking a guy out it may have saved somebody's life. I elaborate after I talk to the cops again. Trust me when I say I or somebody else likey dodged a bullet today. to the idiot at the gun shop this morning I hope you're not as stupid as I think you are and I hope you don't try to do half the shit you claim. good luck with that bump fire stock you saw on YouTube to make your a ar 15 full auto as you put it. Imo A lot of YouTube spawns idiots. If everyone was like you I would want all guns banned Because you scare me shitless.

#5 ·
I too have felt some anxiety with some of the people that get guns , however , those same people could build bombs out of cow shit and what the fuck ever else . Our main purpose must be to protect our Bill of Rights against , those who wish to do away with out freedoms .

#6 ·
Good to see your capslock key isn't broken yet.

Yeah, everyone seems to be a shit judge of character these days, 'swhy I hide all my gunstuff and tools when my brother's around. When he's around, his friends are, and it seems the only requirement to being my brother's friend is to be the kind of lowlife shitbag that brags about stealing tools from someone's garage while high.

#8 ·
this is why i stopped giving build advice years ago, i read of known felons following the sites i was explaing how to and the building of firearms, they where not suppose to own.

when selling i only do ftf with fl residents with carry permits. when buying i want pictures of the serial numbers, so i can run them before i buy from others ftf.
if you are a talented builder build NOW,

most older/experienced builders will note I don't given much info, usually just pearls of wisdom. selling one gun is not much of a impact verses me telling the internet how to do build it???? i proved my experience when the internet first came about, no need to brag or show off now

biggun you broke the number one rule, the first rule, no one should know you have firearms, my friends know I hunt but thats it, only family and immediate family know, not 2nd cousins or distant family
also this dirt bag knows you have guns and dirt bags talk to other dirt bags???

#9 · (Edited)
All well said and unfortunately some of these youtue idiots have made their way here and into other gun forums. The fact you see people posting photoshop pictures of people shooting at helicopters - ON A GUN FORUM - illustrates this point perfectly. However these people fail to see themselves in any light but through their rose-colored glasses where they are right and the rest of the world is wrong. So you can't even explain it to them in a way that makes sense to them. IMO those are the people that need to be aggressively purged from the gun community that Gunco and other similar forums represent. We need to be less accomodating to these Internet Admirals.

#10 ·
guard your self

1biggun,
I can understand that you feel like your "friend" has betrayed your trust. Because he has. Evidently he allows himself to cohersed into doing something like leading a wolf to your door. Not a very trustworthy friend to have around.
But, like Tbob said, don't give up by giving into these types of people. Just keep up your guard like you have been doing.

We can't afford to loose another responsible gun owner from our ranks.

#11 ·
Heres my take... Stupidity is common, we cant stop dumb people from breeding. I believe in only selling to private citizens that hold a current carry permit. If you cant produce one i wont sell you one of my guns. Everyone and I mean everyone needs to stop and think of the consequences of bragging and making internet videos of things that the anti gunners can use against us. It took me way too long to figure this one out. We have freedom of speech but use it wisely. God Damn It use common sense. The future of gun ownership relies on you being smarter than your enemies. Channel your emotions and contact your senators and congressmen. Hasnt anyone ever heard the term OPSEC or like they use to say LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!! To all the good guys Thank you. Now for the rest of you SHUT THE FUCK UP!

#12 ·
It's scary to sell anything now days,, you don't really know half the people that approach you. Nine times outa 10 I only sell anything to someone I've known for years or trade or sell to a shop towards something else I'd like.

Then again I have 99% hunting guns and I'm not really all that into lots of the tac cool type guns. Mausers , Springfields, and stuff like that is what I like mostly. Yup got a couple AR's and AK's but there set up for hunting too,, and of course for the occasional desparado tin can or two that may come around. I'd never even thought about a drum mag before I came hereThe types of guns I have sold aren't the kind of guns that would be desirable to a crook anyhow, after all, who's going to buy a $2K,,25 lb target gun to rob a Mom & Pop store?? Or a stock configuration Mossin or Krag, Mauser or the like.

That was a good call , double checking on your part 1biggun. What strangers I have sold to,,, I've done checks and watched how they talked about guns in general before I ever sold anything to anybody. Even with them, they'd have to know someone trustworthy I know that will vouch for them long before I'd sell something to someone I don't know. Period

Ya Ya I know,,, what to hell am I on an AK builders site for??? The good folks, the old vets like me and the good advice and proper machining tecniques I've gotten from others on and tech/repair advice on couple of the semi tac cool guns I do have,, I guess.

It's not really hard to pick out the nut cases when you talk to them sometimes, the "zombie slayer" types and the ,,," I can shoot 200 rounds in a minite" from there c-CLIPS,,,,,assholes,,, WTF is up with this zombie crap anyhow???? I don't get it!! Where did all these clowns come from?? The mall? The air soft crowd? Vidio games Where?
Most have never been in combat or have the least idea as to what they have will do, or have ever been shot at,, bunch of idiot's that were raised on computer games. And they think it is normal to have all the body armor, swat type knee pad multi pouch set ups. Sad part is that people like them make the wrong impression on the average person, not everyone that has a gun is someone that has to have this or that type of laser, lights, bayonet mount, fore grip, compensator and don't get me started on rails, some of these abortions have enough rails on them to park the whole God Damn B&O Railroad rolling stock on,,,, wtf????

No wonder we have such a up hill battle against us, this is all the libs are seeing and hearing in news,the movies and with these nut jobs that doing these shootings, the gang bangers shoot up the hood,, not wonder there ,, well,,, "up in arms",,,, this is all there exposed to. Understanding where there coming from,, can ya really blame them? There uneducated about fire arms and firearms people, and they are only exposed to what they see in the movies and in games, and in the news. They more than likely don't know anyone with a gun nor have an oppertunity to even see one on a regular basis,, if ever.

Maybe some counter measures are in order, like some films with family's out teaching there kids to shoot spinners and cans at a local range, father and son's,,,, mom's and daughter's,, out hunting together in a National Forest, in the pinney woods, sitting around a camp fire telling story's , enjoying a meal of wild game,,,,just a good honest representation of what gun ownership and hunting is really all about for 99.9% of us.

You can't argue a point with someone if neaither have an idea where the other is coming from, we need some positive stuff put out there. Nothing else seems to have worked, might be worth a try.

#13 ·
i am pretty much sick of internet "mall-ninjas" and their three day courses and their guru BS. have been for years--

they need to join the army or the USMC and spend months and years crawling around in mud and sand deal with tango and his AK a few times or STF up.

what kind of moron pays his own money to play army for THREE DAYS anyway?

$900 + your own ammo? i guess you get a free video to post how bad-assed you are on you tube??

these men/children need to grow up.

guess what ninjas--you don't know jack shit and wouldn't last a day in the shit box. that tree day course is just for your big head and don't amount to shit except you wasted a bunch of expensive ammo!

and those gurus --why do you think their selling thir skills to teenage wanna be types?

cause the DOD either don't need them or want them anymore-- they make good coins off you gullible teenage ninjas while kissing the gurus asses.

if they knew their shit they wouldn't be selling to the public. the DOD would have them shut them down if they did anything "correctly" anyway. just like those SEALS in that video game scandal.

you ex- boots know what it is to go through an extensive "urban combat school"--among other things.

but hey these teenage ninjas got there expert badge in one weekend --LOL what suckers!

but hey their all over you tube--bad asses they are--

no wonder we have the term "gun-nut" getting tossed around by the media--

though in the ninjas case i think just plain "nut" is correct.

yea i ranting now --but idiots are endangering our rights.

#14 ·
believes in the 2nd but not in the freedom to "act" however you want? or do you mean free speech? i dont get it..
we have been surrounded by stupid from day one. have you been out driving lately?
should we ban shitty drivers that have sports cars?
also when shutting the fuck up about guns why are you telling us your trying selling them to people you think are worthy or not?
paranoia will destroy ya....

#22 ·
I have several Q? for you
1- Does any of your rifles have some kind of laser or flashlight attached to it because you thought it made it look cool?
2- Do you take your rifle into the woods other than to shoot it?
3- Do you own more than 1 gun and shoot them regularly?

If you can answer no to any more than the 1st question get your head out your ass you are the problem.

#18 ·
the anti gun nuts dont have anything to stand on so they rely on what someone(a gunnut) may have said or a video they made?
sounds like weak juice too me.
HMMMMMM SEEMS TO ME THERE HAVE BEEN GUYS WITH GUNS KILLING PEOPLE WE CAN ALL BLAME THIS OR THAT BUT IT HAPPENS. 53 % VOTED FOR A ANTGUN PRESIDENT AN IF YOU THINK THEY HAVE NOTHING TO STAND ON YOU NEED TO WATCH THE NEWS.

WHEN I SEE A VIDEO OF GANG MEABERS ACTING ALL TOUGH AN SHOWING OFF CRAP IM NOT BLIND. WHEN THAT STUFF IS A AR OR AK BEING USED LIKE A JACK ASS IM NOT BLIND TO IT. THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN LAW MAKERS SHOWING BUMP FIRING AN BUMP FIRE STOCKS AS REASON TO PASS MORE LAWS. WEAK JUICE OR NOT ITS FACT AN ITS WHAT THERE USING AN SHOWING . HELL SHOT GUN NEWS WAS BEING SHOWN ON MEET THE PRESS AN HOW ITS 99% AN WAS ALL ABOUT HOW TO GET AROUND THIS LAW OR THAT.

IM NOT SAYING THERE RIGHT IM SAING ITS WHATS GOING ON.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW THESE VIDEOS HELP GUN OWNERS??? AN BLA BLA IT TAUGHT YOU TO LEARN TO SHOOT AN BUMP FIRE DONT CUT IT . OTHER THAN BRAGGING AT HOW YOU CAN DO IT ITS SERVING NO PURPOSE AN IMO ITS DOING HARM TO ALL GUN OWNERS.

WE DOINT NEED A GANG BANGERS WANNA BE SHOWING ALL THE BENIFITS OF A BUMP STOCK SO YOU CAN DECIDE TO BUY ONE . CALL IT ENERTAINMENT SURE SO ARE THE MOVIES AN GAMES SHOWING GUN VILOANCE ARE JUST ENTERTAINMANT.

IF YOU THINK MEDAI DONT INFLUANCE KIDS AN FEEBLE MINED PEOPLE YOUR WRONG.

TRUST ME IT WAS EVIL KENIVEL THAT GAVE ME THE IDEA I CPOULD JUMP MY STINGRAY OVER 6 TRUCK TIRES AN I GOT THE SCARS TO DO IT. LOL.

THE MEDIA HAS WIPPED PEOLE INTO A ANTI GUN FRENZY AN WE DONT NEED OUR OWN PEOPLE ADDING TOT HE MEDAI STUPITY.

JUST BECASUE YOU CAN DONT MEAN YOU SHOULD. THE ANTIS READ AN SEE EVERY THING WE DO AN IF SHOWS A LOOPHOLE THEY PICK UP ON IT.

#20 ·
Testify 1biggun!! You couldn't be more right. It is time to speak out for our rights but cut back on the sensationalism and anti-government rhetoric.

#23 ·
im in montana
no flashlights, lazers, or trinkets
yes i take my rifle out in the woods here to protect myself from the wolf population, cant get any work done if ya gotta keep looking up to see if your surrounded.
yes, a ship in the harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for.

#24 ·
i guess the gun culture here in montana is different than most places.
no one seems too scared of them yet.
the laws seem way relaxed compared to most also.
my neighbor was "blasting off his kalish" the other day out in the middle of the street (shooting safely towards his own junk) and nothing happened.

#25 ·
1biggun, your friend put you in a bad situation. First off, once you knew he was a prohibited person, you cannot legally sell to him at all under Fed law. Second, now that you know he committed a new crime by attempting to purchase a gun, in some states you are required by state law to report it or face criminal penalties yourself. Third, because he went through your friend, conspiracy charges might be contemplated against the friend if he had any suspicions about his status. Fourth, by not reporting the incident they might look at you as being part of the conspiracy if they ever find out. A free consult with a local criminal atty might be in order?

#26 ·
id be moving out of that state.those laws want you to turn into a nark exposing yourself to a criminal when a innocent conversation about hunting turns to i have an extra gun maybe for sale.... you could be busted by the law or criminal takes advantage of you fearing his freedom and no gun was even sold. fuck that..
anyway i used to have three single sixes. they are very fun solid pieces.
I traded one and sold the others at a gun show to some fine old gents.
i wonder if they posted any vidos acting like fools. probably not.

#27 ·
1biggun, your friend put you in a bad situation. First off, once you knew he was a prohibited person, you cannot legally sell to him at all under Fed law. Second, now that you know he committed a new crime by attempting to purchase a gun, in some states you are required by state law to report it or face criminal penalties yourself. Third, because he went through your friend, conspiracy charges might be contemplated against the friend if he had any suspicions about his status. Fourth, by not reporting the incident they might look at you as being part of the conspiracy if they ever find out. A free consult with a local criminal atty might be in order?
THE COPS ARE AWARE IF THE SITUATION. LAW OR NO LAW I CANT LET THIS SLIDE IM PISSED GUYS LIKE THIS ARE LOOSE. IM PISSED ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION.

#28 ·
my neighbor was "blasting off his kalish" the other day out in the middle of the street (shooting safely towards his own junk) and nothing happened.
AN SHOOTING FROM THE CENTER OF A STREET IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE?????????? I HAVE HUNTED MONTANA YEARS AGO AN DONE BIT OF FISHING AN HAD DISTANT FAMIALY IN THE BIG FORK AREA . AN YOUR RIGHT YOU ARE NOT UNDER A MICROSCOPE AN THATS GREAT I WANTED TO MOVE NEAR KASPEL ( SPELLING) ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO. THE PROBLEM IS WHEN THAT STUFF GETS POSTED ON UTUBE AN OTHER PLACES. WE BOTH KNOW YOUR BUDDY IS NOT DOING ANY HTING DANGERIOUS BUT ITS WHEN ANTIS START PICKING IT APART. THE REST OF THE WORLD GETS TO JUDGE .

AGAIN I DONT HAVE ISSUES HAVING FUN AN DOING MAG DUMPS AN CRAP BUT ITS LIKE SCREWING A UGLY CHICK IMO ITS BEST NOT TO TELL EVERYBODY.

I DONT HAVE A ISSUES WITH DOO DADS I HAVE ISSUES WITH SOME OF THE REASONS GUYS THINK THEY NEED THEM. IF YOU LIKE STUFF ON YOUR GUN BECASUE ITS COOL GREAT BUT TO A ANT IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR MAKING IT BETTER TO KILL PEOPLE.

WHEN I READ AN SEE GUYS SAYING THEN NEED A SBR FOR ROOM CLEARING OR IN VEHICLE USE I REALLY ASK IN WHAT WORLD WILL YOU BE CLEARING A ROOM IN A DEFENSIVE SITUATION???? IF A GUS SAYS HEY I JUST WANT IT FINE BUT WHEN THERE TELLING ME HOW THEY THINK THERE GOING TO NEED IT, IM THINKING IDIOT.

I HAVE A FEW SHORT AK PISTOLS AN A FEW TOYS AN I HAVE THEM FOR FUN. I DONT GO AROUND POSTING HOW I NEED A AK PISTOL FOR HOME DEFENSE OR ROOM CLEARING OR WHAT EVER. IF IM REALLY BUILDIONG A GUN THINKING IMN GOING TO SHOOT A PERSON FOR ANY REASON OHTER DEFENSE AN THAT UNLKELY I NEED RETHINK MY SITUATIION.

WHEN I GET ASKED WHY I NEED A BIG MAG I SAY BECAUSE I ENJOY SHOOTING LOOTS OF ROUNDS WITH OUT RELOADING AT TARGETS. NONE OF THIS ZOMBIE NINJA TERRORIST BS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.