Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IM SICK OF STUPID GUN OWNERS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default IM SICK OF STUPID GUN OWNERS

REMOVED FOR REASONS ILL EXPLAIN LATER
    Last edited by 1biggun; 01-02-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Good for you. Sell your guns through a dealer if you want. Don't try to make those who don't look like idiots, however. Most of us take reasonable precautions when selling FTF.
    Sounds just like anti gunners who want to punish everyone because of the few.

You don't like the videos of bump firing, don't watch them. Don't like the proud parents who take pics of their kids with their new firearms, don't look.

I'm sick of idiots too....idiots who spend my tax dollars frivolously, idiots who can't handle a gun, idiot "stars" who talk crap about my country, my life, my rights...

Maybe you need a break......you may not need to hear about the 2nd, your rights, or anything else, but there are still people who can be reached.

Happy New Years.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

EDITED AWAY FOR REASONS ILL EXPLAIN LATER
    Last edited by 1biggun; 01-02-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

what are you doing with all your parts kits? what should we do with our parts kits? are our hobbys doomed?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I too have felt some anxiety with some of the people that get guns , however , those same people could build bombs out of cow shit and what the fuck ever else . Our main purpose must be to protect our Bill of Rights against , those who wish to do away with out freedoms .
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score

Good to see your capslock key isn't broken yet.

Yeah, everyone seems to be a shit judge of character these days, 'swhy I hide all my gunstuff and tools when my brother's around. When he's around, his friends are, and it seems the only requirement to being my brother's friend is to be the kind of lowlife shitbag that brags about stealing tools from someone's garage while high.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

But you did exactly what you are supposed to, just like any normal person. It bothered you, you checked it out, and you didn't do the deal. That's how it's supposed to work. Yes, there are idiots, but most people do exactly what you did. It works. We can only do what we can do.

Don't quit your hobby or business, just be diligent like you were.

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Like i said its your right to do stupid shit. That don't make it a good idea. Today a guy i trusted tried to get me sell a gun to a stranger. He is a very bad person. Ill not say what now. I will say even you will be glad i didnt. I think gun owners need to use a little more common sence. I'm done with face to face sales. I'm also pissed this guy is loose an was even able to ask. If guys think doing stupid stuff is okay because they have the right to is okay. Don't bitch when people want to stop you from doing it. I spent 30 seconds on the computer checking a guy out it may have saved somebody's life. I elaborate after I talk to the cops again. Trust me when I say I or somebody else likey dodged a bullet today. to the idiot at the gun shop this morning I hope you're not as stupid as I think you are and I hope you don't try to do half the shit you claim. good luck with that bump fire stock you saw on YouTube to make your a ar 15 full auto as you put it. Imo A lot of YouTube spawns idiots. If everyone was like you I would want all guns banned Because you scare me shitless.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

this is why i stopped giving build advice years ago, i read of known felons following the sites i was explaing how to and the building of firearms, they where not suppose to own.

when selling i only do ftf with fl residents with carry permits. when buying i want pictures of the serial numbers, so i can run them before i buy from others ftf.
    if you are a talented builder build NOW,

most older/experienced builders will note I don't given much info, usually just pearls of wisdom. selling one gun is not much of a impact verses me telling the internet how to do build it???? i proved my experience when the internet first came about, no need to brag or show off now

biggun you broke the number one rule, the first rule, no one should know you have firearms, my friends know I hunt but thats it, only family and immediate family know, not 2nd cousins or distant family
    also this dirt bag knows you have guns and dirt bags talk to other dirt bags???
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

All well said and unfortunately some of these youtue idiots have made their way here and into other gun forums. The fact you see people posting photoshop pictures of people shooting at helicopters - ON A GUN FORUM - illustrates this point perfectly. However these people fail to see themselves in any light but through their rose-colored glasses where they are right and the rest of the world is wrong. So you can't even explain it to them in a way that makes sense to them. IMO those are the people that need to be aggressively purged from the gun community that Gunco and other similar forums represent. We need to be less accomodating to these Internet Admirals.
    Last edited by hcpookie; 01-02-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default guard your self

1biggun,
    I can understand that you feel like your "friend" has betrayed your trust. Because he has. Evidently he allows himself to cohersed into doing something like leading a wolf to your door. Not a very trustworthy friend to have around.
    But, like Tbob said, don't give up by giving into these types of people. Just keep up your guard like you have been doing.

We can't afford to loose another responsible gun owner from our ranks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.