Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have The Republicans Sold Us Out?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Have The Republicans Sold Us Out?

GUNS:The Republicans have already given in.
    December 31, 2012
    Doc Thompson Show

A friend has a connection in the office of a Member of Congress (in a leadership position.)

He forwarded this email exchange that seems to indicate the Republicans will agree to SOME new laws that limit your 2nd Amendment rights. Could it be that, behind closed doors, they have ALREADY caved in?

GUNS:The Republicans have already given in. | Doc Thompson Show

Black Blade: Doesn't look good if true. I suspect that magazine capacity is likely and maybe limites on internet ammo sales. Possibly a "waiting period" or limit on "number of firearms" bought during a certain period of days/weeks. I don't doubt that the RINOs are salivating at a chance to screw us.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

After reading that yesterday,I sent my Republican Congressmen a e-mail.Waiting for the men in black to knock on my door.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

republicans sell the USA out? hell they would sell their own mothers out == how long do you think it is going to take for um to sell out the constitution?

looks to me like we need a "regime change" in the white house, the congress and the senate.

what is happening is that the liberals from the west coast and the east coast are FORCING their views down the rest of the countrys throats AS LAW!

if you live in the mid-west,south , south west you seem to have NO SAY on whatever whim/law the liberals want to cram on us.

now i can see clearly what the "war between the states" was about.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I'm not worried; Clair McCaskill has my back
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

MONTANA will have none of this rubbish

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    republicans sell the USA out? hell they would sell their own mothers out == how long do you think it is going to take for um to sell out the constitution?

looks to me like we need a "regime change" in the white house, the congress and the senate.

what is happening is that the liberals from the west coast and the east coast are FORCING their views down the rest of the countrys throats AS LAW!

if you live in the mid-west,south , south west you seem to have NO SAY on whatever whim/law the liberals want to cram on us.

now i can see clearly what the "war between the states" was about.
    And yet when walker and his cronies did that in wisconsin you guys were all "COOL!"

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by lowpants View Post
    MONTANA will have none of this rubbish
    Montana is definitely a state that is pro-freedom, pro-constitution, pro-firearms. Both Montana Democrat Senators defend gun rights because it is the right thing to do. The state government tends to be controlled by Democrats but is still very much pro-firearms. Just looks at the "Montana Firearms Freedom Act" and you will see that it was a Dem governor who happily signed the law. One of my favorite Reps, Wendy Warburton, was one of the initial sponsors. She is a simple coutry woman who appreciates the second ammendment.

Feedback Score

The difference between Democrats and Republicans is that the Dems say 'WE HAVE TO BURN THE CONSTITUTION NOW' and the Repubs say, 'No, We have to wait 'til Thursday'.
    THEY ARE ALL TREASONOUS TRASH.
    We can only wait and see what the Representatives that we sent to D.C. two years ago do.
    Hunter

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

They ALL got ELECTED. THAT is the rub. Why? How? Hell I don't know.
    I never understood how a total douchebag like Barney Frank could get ANY votes. Or Pelosi or Boxer or Feinstien. But not only do they get votes they WIN. Over & over.You need to conquer from WITHIN & the hippies are 50 years ahead of the curve.The Supreme court could take 50 years or more to tilt towards the constitution again.That's whats left of the constitution by then.
    We just have to learn to live with what we are left to work with.
    I know that reality is slow to set in........But traditional America is history folks. And for school kids of course ,it will now forever be RE-WRITTEN history.
    Enjoy the memories before the Gov. takes that away too.........
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    And yet when walker and his cronies did that in wisconsin you guys were all "COOL!"
    "Walker and his cronies" were duly elected by the people of Wisconsin and since he survived a recall election by those same people, one assumes what they did was the will of the majority of the people of Wisconsin. Unlike the opposition to his policies which were orchestrated by both in and out of state union interests, when it came down to voting to recall him the people who elected him in the first place on that very platform chose to keep him. That is the way the system is supposed to work, a government that responds to the governed. IIRC, there were only 12 counties out of 72 that had a majority recall vote against him, the rest (60) had a majority vote to retain him.

Contrasted with the presidential election scene, it is the other way around. Looking at a county by county breakdown of voting the USA is one vast sea of red with small dots of blue here and there, except for the large swaths along the coasts and major cities. Unfortunately, those blue areas contain a whole lot of people dependant on their government to provide them with benefits, benefits paid for by the 60% of people who pay taxes. People who have a vested interest in seeing the Democrat policies continued, no matter the cost. Even that may not have been enough, widespread allegations of voter fraud again surfaced, with many people complaining their vote was changed to Obama on the computer voting machines. This was usually blamed on "calibration issues" that were supposedly fixed but mysteriously returned as people complained of the problem in several states all day long. Ohio alone had some odd vote results, with many precincts recording a 100% result for Obama, some with only 1 or 2 Romney votes. Philadelphia had several precincts report 100% plus voter turnout, all for Obama, how do ya suppose that happened? Indiana currently has a lawsuit against it by Judicial Watch alleging 6 counties have over 100% voter registration over the eligible number of voters, and we even have a voter ID law! Some states I have heard the voter rolls are 500% and more over the legal age voters in those areas.

Election Fraud? Barack Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts | Market Daily News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.