Gunco Forums banner

'The Religion of Peace' Again!

625 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  charliehorse 
#1 ·
#2 ·
yep--everybody keeps wondering why i keep bitching about HLS and armed guards in the schools.

al-quaida and others who hate the USA--and there plenty of them , ain't been napping the last decade.

they have been planning attacks on US soil and will one way or the other carry at least some of them out.

remember that hotel attack in India? 200 folks+ got killed by paki/taliban/al-quaida trained gunmen --under direct control of some islamic mulla in pakistan.

think it can't happen here? don't bet on it.

those armed guards in schools ain't JUST about stopping some teenage nut job--they would delay a terror attack by several armed attackers --hopefully long enough to let the police respond before kids get murdered by the terrorists.

remember the old line from the military academy "never concentrate your troops UNDER enemy fire"? --

it seems the government is hell bent on exposing schools to enemy attack as policy making them a prime target for nut-jobs and terrorists. WTF is WRONG with this picture?

i suppose maybe the big "O" and the education/ school system WANTS to be on al-quaidas greatest hits list??

it is like were being led by fools hell bent on playing right into the enemys hands --either that or their traitors --either is bad for the USA.

#4 ·
As we can all well see, the media and schools are VERY powerful tools over time.
I see that the gasbag Al gore sold his communist TV network ( current) to Al -Jazeera this week. This guy has to be one of the worst slimeballs of all time.

#5 ·
well we have a state dept that is fast tracking every muzzie they can get in the USA, and a couple of for all practical purposes OPEN boarders --

i just wonder if the big "O" and crew ain't let the terrorist out of gitmo to wander around the USA?

it tis all love and peace--ya know--LOL!

#6 ·
I love the sentence in this article:
http://ansamed.ansa.it/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2013/01/03/Jazeera-buys-Current-TV-aims-conquer-American-market_8022656.html" Despite problems with ratings it has been seen by 60 million US households, according to Current TV research.
"Despite problems with ratings it has been seen by 60 million US households, according to Current TV research."
By "seen" I have to assume that "60 million" people have seen it on the channel guide ans wisely by passed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.