Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: did anybody hear bout this

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default did anybody hear bout this

San Antonio Theater Shooting
    On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he fired off some shots in the restaurant, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It's like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren't you wondering why this isn't a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you'd like to know

buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score

I did not know about it, but I can call some people who will.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea i heard about it on another site--no it was not in the media that i know of.

but every ape-shit mass murder wanna-be gets miles of media coverage.

i am glad she got a medal!

Feedback Score

Excellent story. I reposted it to facebook.

Feedback Score

Saw that the other day, it wasn't on the TV though........
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE MEDIA IS RESPONASBLE FO MORE DEATHS THAN ANYTHING BE IT TV, NEWS, VIDEGAMES ETC, THEY DONT WANT TO BE HELAD RESPONSABLE AT ALL . YOU WOULD THINK A PERSON STOPING A SHOOTER LIKE THIS WOULD BE NEWS. SOME HOW UNHARMED KIDS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL IN CONN IS IS FRONT PAGE NEWS AS EVDENCED BY ,MY LOCAL PAPER TODAY.

PEOPLE NEED TO TURN THE HEAT UP ON THE MEDIA WE HAVE THE INTERNET THESE DAYS AN WE HAVE A VOICE WE NEED TO USE IT.

THE MEDIA WANT TO HAVE A STORY AN GUN BANS WILL GIVE THEM PLEANTY TO WRITE ABOUT.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I think someone at the AKfiles posted a link last month.This is the second time I have read about it.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

exactly my point this story was covered by local news only because it showed how a person with a concealed carry defended other people against a crazed gun man.

but the main stream media REPORTED NOTHING on this story why.......cos a gun defended all those people in the theater.

there was no fatality's so there was no need to report anything.

just a slow news day move on to the next story maybe it'll have some unarmed civilians that got shot to hell so we can push our gun ban.

SORRY FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score

Nobody got killed in Rushville, Nebraska today. Did that make national news? You have to have blood and gore for the big boys to report it. Denver, Colorado had four people killed in a hostage situation and that didn't even make the national news. Why should San Antonio where NOBODY got killed make the big news?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.