Gunco Forums banner

Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Barack Obama will pass sweeping

3K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Carbine Coyote 
#1 ·
Boston Mayor Says Vice President ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

Posted on January 3, 2013 at 5:55pm by Jason Howerton

This Oct. 5, 2012 file photo shows Boston Mayor Tom Menino during a campaign event for Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren in Boston. Menino on Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, responded to the National Rifle Association’s call for armed police and security volunteers to be posted at schools, saying the group’s proposal “is not a plan, but a ploy to bring more guns into our neighborhoods,” following the Dec. 14 massacre in a Connecticut elementary school. Credit: AP

Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Barack Obama will pass sweeping gun control legislation by the end of January, according to Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino.

“He said, ‘Tommy, I guarantee you, we’ll get it done by the end of January,’” Menino reportedly said at City Hall on Thursday. “They’re going to get it done.”

“I understand the Second Amendment, the right to bear arms. But I don’t understand how young kids should be able to get guns,” Menino said, adding that Obama has “no excuse not to pass strong legislation.”

The mayor also said the president no longer has to worry about upsetting pro-gun voters or the National Rifle Association because he is in his second term. In other words, he is more “flexible.”

Continued: Boston Mayor Says Vice President ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January | TheBlaze.com

See less See more
#5 ·
APARENTLY SOME NEW LAW WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM BEING INSANE MAKE MORE ILLEAGLE THAN THE CURRENT LAW FRO KIDS TO GET GUNSD WILL MAKE MURDER PENALITYS LESS IMPORTANT THEN THE TYP OF GUN YOU USE AN WILL SOME HOW END CRIME IN AMERICA WERE NO ONE WILL STEAL A GUN.

TRY ENFORCING THE LAWS YOU HAVE NOW AN SEE HOW THAT WORKS. START WITH ILLEAGLE ALIANS ENTERING AN STAYING I THIS COUNTRY THAT COMMIT A LOT OF THE CRIMES. THEN ENFORCE DRUG LAWS.

#22 ·
TRY ENFORCING THE LAWS YOU HAVE NOW AN SEE HOW THAT WORKS. START WITH ILLEAGLE ALIANS ENTERING AN STAYING I THIS COUNTRY THAT COMMIT A LOT OF THE CRIMES. THEN ENFORCE DRUG LAWS.
What's wrong with you??? That makes way too much sense. Seems all the government knows how to do is make laws, not enforce them. I guess that's how they justify their jobs..........

#9 ·
Boy; is that dude creepy looking or WHAT??? I would not want HIM near my kids!!

No guns for young people ?? Tell that to all of my high school buddies I lost in Nam. Or the brave young souls serving now.

Commie pinko **** running the country.

#16 ·
They can pass all the illegal laws they damn well please..
One minor problem, how the hell are they going to enforce them?
Every day, Nappie and crew are signing not just anti gun laws, but thousands of "Executive Order" bills encroaching on our rights..
I am retired. But for you young working guys, wait till you see your paychecks here real soon.. Get ready to "Share your wealth."
Great series on the "History Channel" on the American Revolution, narrated by Charles Kuralt..
Of interest was a member of the British Parliament, who begged our British lawmakers to stop pushing those Colonists, their going to start pushing back.
They listened and agreed, but just a tad to late..
Tea tax was the straw. But study your history, that did not start the shooting.
The shooting only began that day, when the British crossed Concord bridge to capture the colonists munitions..
That was the straw that broke the camels back..
I pray history is not doomed to repeat itself, but I fear it may..
Keep pushing, good luck.

#18 ·
the only problem is back then, they, the colonist were hard working, self substaining, proud people. not like the parisites that live for GovCo's checks or seek power over the people while abeiting a "JUST" society. alot of the population has no dignity, self respect, moral fortitude or a GOD. they will just blindly follow.

#21 ·
it was a small determined "minority" that defeated the kings army in 1776.

the latest elections just proclaimed that working, white , tax paying americans are NOW the new minority in our own land that we bought with our blood and taxes.

all i can say is these communist who want to turn the USA into the third world better be able to accept the fact that third world dictatorship/states often change leadership the hard way--

their is only so much BS a free man will take--

#23 ·
I lived next to drug dealers for ten years,and i was there first, some of the gang was in for murder, they sold wide open I talked to the local judge he told me I should move ,after 10 to 12 years some arrests of these tards in other places and there life style finally done them in .The police and the Goverment will not protect you. protect yourself.

#25 ·
i would not put it or any other kind of deception, black ops, or false flag operation past the administration at this point.

there are even grumblings that the sandy hook deal was an inside job-- it does look like a political windfall for the administration--right out of the blue sky too! a gift--sort of speak. just the right time to help the big "O" out too.

any government that would arm drug cartels and blame its own citizens, hand over billions of $$$ to brotherhood ME shadow governments, then hand over billions of $$$ in arms to a nation that has sworn death to the USA obviously can not be trusted.

i really don't know what it is going to take for the citizens to wake up--

i guess most everybody is snowed on Rx mood altering drugs or just plain dope and don't care what the government does????

i just don't know---

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.