Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Barack Obama will pass sweeping

Feedback Score

the next 4 yrs will be uncomfortable for US ALL

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

It's kinda odd that the government is picking on the most well armed group of individuals in the US - gun owners. Probably not the wisest of ideas.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote:Let me see your war face.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

Joe Biden, B.O, and Hillary are not your buddies. Just get over it.

Feedback Score

Folks always want to get rid of me. Can't we get rid of dumb asses like Biden. He is a dumb shit, and so is his boss.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

They can pass all the illegal laws they damn well please..
    One minor problem, how the hell are they going to enforce them?
    Every day, Nappie and crew are signing not just anti gun laws, but thousands of "Executive Order" bills encroaching on our rights..
    I am retired. But for you young working guys, wait till you see your paychecks here real soon.. Get ready to "Share your wealth."
    Great series on the "History Channel" on the American Revolution, narrated by Charles Kuralt..
    Of interest was a member of the British Parliament, who begged our British lawmakers to stop pushing those Colonists, their going to start pushing back.
    They listened and agreed, but just a tad to late..
    Tea tax was the straw. But study your history, that did not start the shooting.
    The shooting only began that day, when the British crossed Concord bridge to capture the colonists munitions..
    That was the straw that broke the camels back..
    I pray history is not doomed to repeat itself, but I fear it may..
    Keep pushing, good luck.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I ain't to into Nappy. F**k him. I tried to save the mod a little time.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Every day, Nappie and crew are signing not just anti gun laws, but thousands of "Executive Order" bills encroaching on our rights..
    I am retired. But for you young working guys, wait till you see your paychecks here real soon.. Get ready to "Share your wealth."
    Great series on the "History Channel" on the American Revolution, narrated by Charles Kuralt..
    Of interest was a member of the British Parliament, who begged our British lawmakers to stop pushing those Colonists, their going to start pushing back.
    The shooting only began that day, when the British crossed Concord bridge to capture the colonists munitions..
    Keep pushing, good luck.
    the only problem is back then, they, the colonist were hard working, self substaining, proud people. not like the parisites that live for GovCo's checks or seek power over the people while abeiting a "JUST" society. alot of the population has no dignity, self respect, moral fortitude or a GOD. they will just blindly follow.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Keep pushing, good luck.
    Yeah-I invested in lead..and I will share the wealth!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eldogg View Post
    the only problem is back then, they, the colonist were hard working, self substaining, proud people. not like the parisites that live for GovCo's checks or seek power over the people while abeiting a "JUST" society. alot of the population has no dignity, self respect, moral fortitude or a GOD. they will just blindly follow.
    Agree eldogg. But the people then, as now, were not happy with the powers that be..
    I like history, but this was quite an interesting documentary series..
    Kind of summed up the feelings at the time..
    True "group mentality" oh they were hard working self sustaining people. They just were sharing the wealth a bit too much..
    Ironically it was not them who fired the first shots, but the people of money a bit up the pay scale. The people who were getting hit the hardest with taxes.
    At that, only 3% of the population at the time, ever picked up arms..
    Washington's Army was down too 2,000 Men at Valley Forge.
    Their is strong undertones of unhappiness with Nappies "illegal" mass passing of his executive orders, by-passing Congress.
    Is history doomed to repeat itself? I really really pray not.
    Just have a feeling, it will not be the people on the receiving end of Santa's gifts. But those giving the giving, are the ones I am worried about..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.