Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Barack Obama will pass sweeping

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Barack Obama will pass sweeping

Boston Mayor Says Vice President ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

Posted on January 3, 2013 at 5:55pm by Jason Howerton

This Oct. 5, 2012 file photo shows Boston Mayor Tom Menino during a campaign event for Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren in Boston. Menino on Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, responded to the National Rifle Association’s call for armed police and security volunteers to be posted at schools, saying the group’s proposal “is not a plan, but a ploy to bring more guns into our neighborhoods,” following the Dec. 14 massacre in a Connecticut elementary school. Credit: AP

Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Barack Obama will pass sweeping gun control legislation by the end of January, according to Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino.

“He said, ‘Tommy, I guarantee you, we’ll get it done by the end of January,’” Menino reportedly said at City Hall on Thursday. “They’re going to get it done.”

“I understand the Second Amendment, the right to bear arms. But I don’t understand how young kids should be able to get guns,” Menino said, adding that Obama has “no excuse not to pass strong legislation.”

The mayor also said the president no longer has to worry about upsetting pro-gun voters or the National Rifle Association because he is in his second term. In other words, he is more “flexible.”

Continued: Boston Mayor Says Vice President ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January | TheBlaze.com
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

And we'll guarantee we don't comply eaither,,,, assholes,,, fuck you!!!!

COMMIE BASTARDS!!!!

Remember,, young kids aren't allowed to have guns,,, remember,, it's the law!!! But I guess that don't matter !! Right?

Feedback Score

Yeah, what the hell is he talking about young kids being able to get guns? Last time I checked, you had to be a legal adult to buy a gun. I guess bending the Constitution is part of the flexibility that Obama was talking about?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Who believes any f**king thing that comes blowing out of Biden's face.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

APARENTLY SOME NEW LAW WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM BEING INSANE MAKE MORE ILLEAGLE THAN THE CURRENT LAW FRO KIDS TO GET GUNSD WILL MAKE MURDER PENALITYS LESS IMPORTANT THEN THE TYP OF GUN YOU USE AN WILL SOME HOW END CRIME IN AMERICA WERE NO ONE WILL STEAL A GUN.

TRY ENFORCING THE LAWS YOU HAVE NOW AN SEE HOW THAT WORKS. START WITH ILLEAGLE ALIANS ENTERING AN STAYING I THIS COUNTRY THAT COMMIT A LOT OF THE CRIMES. THEN ENFORCE DRUG LAWS.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

To me it sounds like a corrupt Govt got PAID OFF by the Taliban to undermine the USA. Im saying it here.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    To me it sounds like a corrupt Govt got PAID OFF by the Taliban to undermine the USA. Im saying it here.

it does sound like a "brotherhood" deal to me--"undermine the corrupt enemy's of islam with their own laws!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup,,, good thing I sold what I had left after that terrible boating accident!!!! ;-)

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Boy; is that dude creepy looking or WHAT??? I would not want HIM near my kids!!

No guns for young people ?? Tell that to all of my high school buddies I lost in Nam. Or the brave young souls serving now.

Commie pinko fags running the country.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Boy; is that dude creepy looking or WHAT??? I would not want HIM near my kids!!

No guns for young people ?? Tell that to all of my high school buddies I lost in Nam. Or the brave young souls serving now.

Commie pinko fags running the country.

you know that communist does look like he has his lips pukkered up to suck something --and he don't look like he is drinking tequila and licking limes and lemons either?--LOL

i bet he partys over on barney franks side of town --

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.