Thread: Found this at a Greek festival

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default Found this at a Greek festival

Not sure what it says but thought it was funny being at a greek festival.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Found this at a Greek festival-img_0062.jpg  

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I think I've seen those on eBay

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Better watch out. Did you ever see the movie, "My life in Ruins" that was filmed in Greece.
    Here is an exerpt:

When Georgia reads what the back of Gator’s shirt says she immediately goes over to ask him what he’s doing and where he got the shirt. Gator tells her that Nico gave him the shirt as a gift and that these two guys are out drinking him. Georgia tells him that the shirt says “Enter at the Rear” and that the two guys were getting him drunk in order to have sex with him. Gator asks to be excused and tackles Nico into the pool and trying to beat him horribly. The gay men follow and dive in, calling dibs on Nico.
    Poor guy had no idea what the shirt said.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Might be a good idea to have some one you trust translate it for you before wearing it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I often wonder if these people with Chinese "Luck" or whatever symbols tattooed on them are really getting what they think they are. I guess if it's visible and you walk down the street in Chinatown, you are OK so long as no one is pointing at you and either laughing their ass off or looking offended....

Feedback Score

I believe it says Makhail Kalashnikov on the top. My old man brought me one back from Russia on one of his trips over there. Does it say world wide massacre tour on the back with the names of all conflicts ak47s have been used in?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    I often wonder if these people with Chinese "Luck" or whatever symbols tattooed on them are really getting what they think they are. I guess if it's visible and you walk down the street in Chinatown, you are OK so long as no one is pointing at you and either laughing their ass off or looking offended....
    Or going Bruce Lee on your head..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Cool t shirt ....

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    I used to work with a guy who had a chinese character tatooed on his neck, that he claimed was strength. We went to lunch at the local quick wok (I'd known the owner for years) and when my workmate made a head call, I talked the owner into asking him why he had the chinese character for asshole tatooed on his neck. Of course, Mr. "Strength" told him that it was for strength. The owner of the restaurant asked him who was more resonable to believe, a chinese man or a white tatoo artist trying to get people to buy tatoos. I have laughed about that ever since and it's been nearly 15 years.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.