Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims

Feedback Score

Sounds about right. Then Bank of Arabia has done this in the past and I remember it being brought up on GUNCO before. This is crap though. Way to go BOA. Your moral stand being targeted at an honest company that has done nothing wrong is showing the truth about your ignorant character. You have officially made your way to my recent "F-You" list.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I think? short of researching. Saudi Arabia investors did hold a controlling interest in BOA.. Might have got out when the dollar took a dive..
    Even J.P. Morgan inc. sold 15 million shares. Guess they aint dumb.
    On the link I put up, you can click on each owner and see their companies holdings..
    Then follow what Nappie is passing by "Presidential Proclamation" avoiding Congress.
    You will see the connection..
    If anyone thinks Nappie runs this country, you have some long lessons to learn. He is just a pawn for the FED..
    Piss the FED off, no problem, they just kill you.
    The FED runs the country.. It is right in Wills post..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

For being called the BOA they have some anti American policies/thinking.... and not only about guns. I will never have an account with them.

Feedback Score

I quit doing business with them when they tried to charge a friend to cash a check that I wrote to him. This was nearly 10 years ago. When I called the branch, they said that it was a "new" policy. I opened an account at RBC Centura 10 minutes later and moved every penny from BOA as soon as the next statement came out and I was sure that I didn't have any outstanding checks.

Feedback Score

Default re Bank Of America

Am sorry to hear about your problems with this bank, I would be gettting a lawyer real quick , not just a corprate lawyer eathier, I would also try and file a police report of theft! due tyo the fact the only reason they are doing this is beacuse of theier policy and what you were told, second of all the phone call should have been recorded even if they dont inform you of the actuall recording of the conversation. And if they Didnt they can have further charges brought against them for illegal wire tapping all those laws are diffrent, now if where you live they allow only one consenting party and they are it that is fine but you do have to be informed of the call being recorded, If not you can also claim Informed consent, which is pretty self explanitory. keep track on how much its costing you bussiness wise and include that as well in you law suit. and last but not least In my opinion due tyo the banks illegal sezing of your assets which is also a boo-boo, YOu can also claim emotional distress on what this action has caused you, pain & surrerting etc. and last but not least I would contact the ACLU, & THE NRA on this one,, If you need any law research help let me know Ill see if I can help. Im doing a case right now on my own and Im no attorney. I have filed charges against a NY Catholic Hospital for civil and medical rights violations & illegally keeping my mother alive against her wishes! and violating her DNR and have reported them to all govt agencies including Medicare fruad...You can get your money back and then some dont take this lying down best of luck ....Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.