Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Default Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims

By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.
    January 7, 2013
    Subscribe to Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.'s posts
    Bank of America has reportedly frozen the account of gun manufacturer American Spirit Arms, according to its owner, Joe Sirochman.

In a Facebook post dated December 29, Sirochman wrote the following:

“My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms...our Web site orders have jumped 500 percent causing our Web site e-commerce processing larger deposits to Bank of America. So they decided to hold the deposits for further review.

“After countless hours on the phone with Bank of America, I finally got a manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for further review -- her exact words were -- ‘We believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the Internet.’”(emphasis added)

Sirochman also wrote that he told the bank manager that “they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs” and that “[American Spirit is a] firearms manufacturer with all the proper licensing.”

He also noted that he has been doing business with Bank of America for over 10 years, but will now be looking for a new bank.

According to Unlawful News, this isn't the first time Bank of America has targeted a customer involved in the firearms industry.

McMillan Group International was reportedly told that its business was no longer welcome after the company started manufacturing firearms – even after 12 years of doing business with the bank.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

seems like I have read this story before with different dates. ????????????

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims | CNS News

I smell a lawsuit coming.. I have been with BOA for 30 years and I hate the SOBs.. Not many banks here so I really do not have much choice..
    Freezing an account because they do not like his legal business?
    Yup "Morgan and Morgan" law firm, for the people, are calling him now..
    Probably having trouble getting through, cause every lawyer in the country wants a piece of that one..
    Here in central Florida, every Friday the Illegal aliens are lined up by the hundreds cashing their checks at BOA.. No problema with them..
    Just a gut feeling, this guy is about to become a very very wealthy Man..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Default Nope just the second time BOA has done this....

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    seems like I have read this story before with different dates. ????????????
    Howdy 1biggun,
    Nope this is just the second time that the SOBs at BOA have pulled this type of PROFILING, DISCRIMINATING BS. The first time was with the McMillion Stock making company, when they started making firearms. Anyhow hope you and your are doing well.
    will6970

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default The plot thickens..

Bank of America | Investor Relations | Ownership Summary

Cannot attest for all. But as soon as I saw J.P. Morgan corp.. Interesting..
    J.P. and the boys, remember them? Uh Federal Reserve founders..
    Research the rest. All stock holding companies seem to have strong ties too power and medical..
    Now who has been giving out trillions in our tax money to "go green" and incorporate free tax paid medical for all? Mr. Nappie head..
    Bet the house they want guns gone. When the sheep finally wake up and figure out what the SOBs have done too our country, they better have good bunkers..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I've said it before & I'll say it again:
    Take your money out of that bank!
    They are 100% owned by foreign liberals.

Feedback Score

I smell a lawsuit and cant trust any bank thats under the Gov.

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

never done business with bank of america and never will.

bank of america sucks anyway.
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    I smell a lawsuit and cant trust any bank thats under the Gov.
    Actually the government is under the rule of the banks. As 4th posted, research that.

The Creature from Jekyl Island. The Law that Never Was. The Federal Reserve Act.

Congress ceded their power to coin money and regulate the value there -of in 1913. America has NOT been America ever since.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think you should call daubi as i think they pull the strings with BOA now--or maybe china?

hell the banking industry is nothing more than global thiefs really. they come in the USA take over the bank grab up all those federal dollars that were supposed to be loaned out to local biz and loan that money to themselves and wire the funds to daubi.

but their more than happy to charge you $45 for an overdraft! or give you a credit card with tons of small print charges and compunds daily at 39.99%%%

when they go broke it is just to cover what the stole it is all ways bad loans that catch all the flack.

what a sham.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.