Thread: Biden Task Force Plans Session With NRA on Gun Violence Measures

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Biden Task Force Plans Session With NRA on Gun Violence Measures

NRA Delegation headed to the White House? I wonder if the NRA will stand up for us or cave in:

Biden Task Force Plans Session With NRA on Gun Violence Measures - Bloomberg
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Oh yes the Biden Task Force. It's exactly what we need. Come to think of it what they should do is create an agency who responsible for preventing gun related crimes by establishing regulations pertaining to the sale, manufacturing, and modifications of guns. Moon shine is bad too they should look into that... So are those pesky illegal tobacco growers... They should just roll all of them up into one and make a federal agency whos job it is to prevent any crimes pertaining to these things. That way they don't have to waste time putting silly little men in charge of silly little task forces.

Wait...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

This is the part where the nra sells you out AGAIN.

Feedback Score

I hope NOT, than they will have alot of members a bit upset ......

Feedback Score

According to Obummer all this was supposed to done by the 1st of January. Mountain Politician Time? Let them talk. As long as they are talking nothing is going to get done.

Feedback Score

i see biden is running his mouth that barry is going to issue executive orders on guns........... not quite sure what exactly he could do other then ban imports

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Watch this hand while the other reaches into your back pocket or while Obama slips under the table to enact another unconstitutional mandate without a care in the world.

But what about the SCOTUS you say? Upholding Obamacare told me everything I need to know about that phoney bunch of bastards...... along with their refusal to give standing to anyone bringing a case against the black plastic jesus concerning his dubious credentials.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score

The NRA put an article in the Obumercare before it became law ...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IM REALLY SUPRISED THERE HAVENT BEEN SOME FAKE ASSASANTION ATTEMPTS WERE SOME GUY WITH A AK OR AR IS FOUND READDY TO KILL A POLITICIAN.

AT THIS POINT IT IS SO EASY FOR THEM TO MANUFACURE ANTI GUN SENTIMATE.

IF THERE IS A BAN THERE WILL LEILE BE A FEW GUYS WHO RESIST AN THEN LOOK OUT IT WILL BE A MEDIA FEEDING FRENZY.

I THINK THE NRA NEEDS TO SET UP A MARCH ON DC THE PROPLEM IS ITS WINTER THERE NOW AN UNLIKE THE MILLION MAN ,MARCH ITS HARD TO FIND A MILLION UNEMPLYOED GUN OWNERS TO MISS WORK AN BE BUSSED IN AS MOST WORK FOR A LIVING UNLIKE THE MILLION MAN PERCITICIPANTS.

I THINK EVERY NRA MEMABER NEEDS TO SEND IN A EXTRA $10 TODAY AN EVERY GUN OWNER NEEDS TO JOIN TODAY. IF YOU DONT HAVE CONCILED CARRY GET IT AN ADD TO THE NUMEBRS.

THE DEMS ARE DECLRING WAR ON GUN OWNERS IT WILL BE BAD FOR EVERY ONE IF THEY GET A REAL ONE.

THE NRA HAD BETTER DECIDE WHAT PART THERE GOING TO PLAY IF THERE IS A PROTEST OR REVOLT. WHAT IS THERE WORD GOING TO BE IF THEY DO BAN STUFF. WELL WE TRIED NOW TURN THEM IN??????????? AT WHAT POINT IS THIS OR WILL THIS HIT THE STREETS????????????

IM BETTING WE WILL SEE ANOTHER FOR THE MEDIA SHOOTING BY SOME NUT AGAIN SOON AN THEN EVEN MORE SHEEP WILL STRAY TO TAKE AWAY GUNS.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.