Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WE CAN TELL HER TO RIDE HER BROOM OR STICK IT?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    she needs to fly on an AF jet--strapped to a 750lb bomb! LOL!
    Was that Slim Pickens ridin' that bomb in Dr Strangelove? To bad it wasn't that bitch!

Feedback Score

How many of them 750 pounders fit on one B-52? I am with logistics, and I need to know.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mbkrifleman View Post
    How many of them 750 pounders fit on one B-52? I am with logistics, and I need to know.
    Armament: Approximately 70,000 pounds (31,500 kilograms) mixed ordnance -- bombs, mines and missiles. (Modified to carry air-launched cruise missiles)
    Factsheets : B-52 Stratofortress

Still the most feared weapon in the world. Expected to last in operations until 2040..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    Was that Slim Pickens ridin' that bomb in Dr Strangelove? To bad it wasn't that bitch!
    Yeah that was old "Slim" Bill.. They never did say if he survived or not.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

My uncle used to take me and my cousins to watch them take off. Some folks don't think about how big they are.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Will..

Not just old Nancy.. But she did kind of overdue it..
    All these gun ban issues, are sure doing a great job of keeping the people minds off the "Fiscal Cliff" debate and financial $$ problems our country has..
    Not just our country, the whole damn world is days away from a monetary disaster..
    Cut Govt. spending, raise taxes.. Sadly to late.
    Politicians do not run for office for that peanuts pay check they get..
    From our local county commissioners, all the way too D.C.. They become instant lottery winners, with the perks grafts and corruption dollars handed too them.
    With all due respect for anyone reading this, who lost loved ones in the recent terrible incidents..
    The Govt. does not want guns out of the peoples hands because they are worried about us shooting each other.. They have no hearts or souls, they could really care less.
    The SOBs know the "Fiscal Cliff" world wide dollar collapse is coming..
    They want them gone, to save their sorry asses when it does happen..
    Their passing these illegal confiscation laws and will probably expect Law Enforcement and our Military to go collect them..
    Well they might want to reconsider.. They not us, may be the first ones smashing the gates.
    Police lay offs, Military cut backs, Border Patrol Agents put in jail for doing their job..
    Their reading about Nancey's flights, and they are not happy..

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep some of the loony toonies are saying it is some kind of government mind control --and it is all a conspiracy of some sort.

personally i don't think that the government is competent enough to pull off such an elaborate scheme. look how the gun running operation to mexico backfired--

i do believe that the government will take advantage of every thing that comes along .

the mass shootings and the gun control fight is a "golden diversion" while the big shots loot the treasury, give the enemy weapons of mass destruction, and cover their asses.

the useful idiots are being very useful for the big "O".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.