Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The True Face of Piers Morgan

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The issue with Jones isn't the information he is stating, it is how he states it. In a debate, being louder than the other guy doesn't mean youre being effective. I could have went on and done a better job. But being calm and civil doesn't get ratings.

Feedback Score

At where ever he goes, so does the Sh*t behind him that haunts him ...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Ben Shapiro from brettbart did this limey c*cksucker in last night, I don't watch Peirs but they kept saying Ben eat him alive

Mark kelly was also on he went on about his military service and how he and gabby were pro 2a folks but no one need s a assualt rifle and how he just went hunting and only need two rounds and he thinks most NRA member think like him? he was making me sick
    out come the duck hunters pro 2a as long as they have there shotguns
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Ben Shapiro from brettbart did this limey c*cksucker in last night, I don't watch Peirs but they kept saying Ben eat him alive

Mark kelly was also on he went on about his military service and how he and gabby were pro 2a folks but no one need s a assualt rifle and how he just went hunting and only need two rounds and he thinks most NRA member think like him? he was making me sick
    out come the duck hunters pro 2a as long as they have there shotguns
    Here is the Ben Shapiro segment. Shapiro destroyed him.

CNN's Morgan Slams Down Constitution, Calls It 'Your Little Book'

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SCREW THE UK AN THERE LAWS AN THERE INBRED KINGS AN QUEENS AN ALL THAT BS. WE DECIDED WE WERE NOT GOING TO BE SUBJECTS OF THE BS OVER 200 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY TRIED TO TAKE OUR GUNS THEN NOW WE WANT TO LET SOME ILLEAGE LIBTARD TAKE THEM NOW?????????????????????????????//

THEY WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR OUR LITTLE BOOK AN OUR ABILITY TO DEFEND US AN THEM . WE SHOULD HAVE LET HITLER TAKE THEM AN THEN ENTERED WAR AFTER THEY HAD BEEN RPUNDED UP AN KILLED BECAUSE THEY WERE DEFENSLISS SUPJECTS TO A KING AN QUEEN

AN LEARN WHAT A TOOTH BRUSH IS ENGLAND. DAMM

THE IRA HAS BLOING THERE CRAP UP FOR YEARS AN THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF CRIME THERE AN THE MEDIA CAN ONLY SAY WHATS ALLOWED. AN THEY DONT BRUSH THERE TEETH

WHAT TO BAD IS HE CANT BEE FORCED TO DUELA N BE SHOT AN BURRIED. ITS TO BAD HE HIDES BEHIND SECURIOTY GUARDS AN NOBODY CAN TAKE HIM TO TASK. GUYS LIKE HIM AN MICHALE MOREON HIDE BEHIND THE 1ST AMANEDMENT AN SAY WHAT TEY WANT BAOUT WHO EVER THEY WANT AN NOBODY CAN DO SHIT WITH OUT GOING TO JAIL. IT SEEMS THAT HE HAS SAID LIES THAT HAVE DONE HARM SEEMS THAT OUR LAWS WPOULD ALLOW FOR A LIABLE SUIT OF SOME SORT.

PERSONALY ID LIKE TO SEE HIS ASS DRUG OUT SIODE A RESTURNAT AN BEAT ON THE 6 OCLOCK NEWS WHILE PEOPLE STAND AN CHEER. SOMET TIMES I THINK IT WOULD BE WORTH SOME ONE TAKING A ASSULT CHARGE .

NO IM NOT CONDONING VIOLENCE IT WOULD NOT HURT MY FEELING IS HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVES HOW EVER. PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE LIKE THE KIDS WHO TALK CRAP IN SCHOOL AN RUN HOME TO MOMMY OR BIG BROTHER WHEN SOME ONE GOES AFTER THEM. CHICKEN SHIT LITTLE COWARD.

CNN OR WERE EVER THIS IDIOT WORKS FOR NEEDS TO FEEL PRESSURE TO GET RID OF THE IDIOT. THE MEDIA SEEMS TO THINK THERE UNTOUCH ABLE.
    IF SHTF HOW LONG DO THEY THINK THERE TOWERES AN DISHES WOULD BE UP???? HOW LONG WOULD THERE NEWS VANS AN REPORTERS LAST????? THERE MORE VUNERABLE THAN THEY THINK IF THERE WERE EVER A TRUE UPRISING .

Feedback Score

Some folks like Morgan will stop at nothing to demean the U.S.
    Like biting the hand that feeds you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.