Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jan 19 peaceful protest. Everyone please read

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Chief..

Sounds good, but kind of short notice..
    Really hope people show up..
    Problem down here in Florida. It is such a pro gun state, really not to much to complain about, yet anyway..
    They seem to keep passing laws here in support of ownership of weapons.
    So far the idiots in D.C. are just preaching what they "want" to do..
    Again I like the idea..
    But I do really believe the big march will be on D.C.. Once the idiot Biteme and Nappy put something officially in writing..
    Then I think the fat lesbo bitch Rosie, who goes nowhere without her 6 armed bodyguards, and her million mom march. Her show will be dwarfed by millions showing up in D.C..
    I really feel Nappy and Bitme, have no clue that gun owners can fight back.
    They must have a T.V... Are they watching the incredible sale of weapons and ammo, with just a few words out of their stupid mouths..
    Do they really think people are buying and going too rush too turn them in?
    If so, their stuck on stupid.
    I really feel the big march will be on D.C.. and don't think their not thinking what I am thinking..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Like I said on 427's thread. 400 miles to the state capital, but I will have a 2nd amendment banner up next to the American flag that is already there.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Don View Post
    Like I said on 427's thread. 400 miles to the state capital, but I will have a 2nd amendment banner up next to the American flag that is already there.
    we are still waiting for your apology to the board and the memebrship
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

bump

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Sounds good, but kind of short notice..
    Really hope people show up..
    Problem down here in Florida. It is such a pro gun state, really not to much to complain about, yet anyway..
    They seem to keep passing laws here in support of ownership of weapons.
    So far the idiots in D.C. are just preaching what they "want" to do..
    Again I like the idea..
    But I do really believe the big march will be on D.C.. Once the idiot Biteme and Nappy put something officially in writing..
    Then I think the fat lesbo bitch Rosie, who goes nowhere without her 6 armed bodyguards, and her million mom march. Her show will be dwarfed by millions showing up in D.C..
    I really feel Nappy and Bitme, have no clue that gun owners can fight back.
    They must have a T.V... Are they watching the incredible sale of weapons and ammo, with just a few words out of their stupid mouths..
    Do they really think people are buying and going too rush too turn them in?
    If so, their stuck on stupid.
    I really feel the big march will be on D.C.. and don't think their not thinking what I am thinking..

Agreed in total. I don't have the ability to make it up to Jacksonville all the way from North Cuba, or South Canada, or West Isreal... Let's just be safe and call it Miami, but yeah we have a gun show down here and I am getting as many people as I can to head out there and support the local firearms community I just don't have the means to make it all the way up north. The will is here just not the means. I show complete support though and do wish I had the ability to make it.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    you would be surprised how many here are likely not even nra or other pro gun group
    I do wish the NRA would endorse an protest of some sort. ?
    That's because the NRA is busy with IMPORTANT stuff. You know, like fundraising.

They're like the DEA. If they actually did what they were supposed to, they'd be unemployed.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I heard that date was suppose to be "gun appreciation day"?
    There's also a link in the last sentence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight back! Go buy a box of ammo then go shoot it. I'm in! Who's with me?

'Gun Appreciation Day' Seeks To Emulate Chick-fil-A Success, Scheduled For Jan. 19
    By Joe Schoffstall
    January 8, 2013
    Subscribe to Joe Schoffstall's posts Pushing back against calls for greater gun control from some members in Congress, conservative groups have now launched a Chick-fil-A style 'Gun Appreciation Day' set to take place on January 19, 2013.

According to US News and World Report:

"If all goes according to plan, gun lovers will come out in droves on January 19 to support gun stores, gun ranges, and gun shows."

"The national "Gun Appreciation Day," which is being launched by a coalition of conservative and gun rights groups, will take place a day before California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein is expected to introduce legislation for an assault weapon ban," according to the Report.

"We felt that there needed to be a swift, strong statement, Chick-fil-A style, to show that we're not only here but we're vocal," Gun Appreciation Day chairman and president of Republican new media consulting firm Political Media, Inc., Larry Ward tells the Report.

On Aug. 1 of last year, Chick-fil-A enjoyed a record-setting day as customers flocked to the national chain to show their support for the pro-traditional marriage statements made by the company's president.

Will gun retailers experience the same record-setting volume on Jan. 19?

Additional information can be found at Welcome | Gun Appreciation Day | January 19, 2013
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Here in Virginia, we're not going to show up on a Saturday when there's no one in town.

As we do every year, Lobby day is on a Monday. January 21st this year. There should be close to 1000 of us at the General Assembly in Richmond talking to our legislators.

I urge all Virginia gun owners and believers in liberty to join us.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Not 1 person I have met around here has heard of this and were 15 miles from the capital. it's going to be about 15 degrees here as well. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see much happening in Wisconsin. since re upping to be with the NRA I have got like 5 emails from them all asking for money and thanking me and blah blah blah telling me how they're going to fight and all of that. it would be nice if they would put that much effort into actually organizing something for gun owners to do the side send the money. I feel that if the NRA call for a peaceful protest some people might actually show up

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Theres a bunch of folks that I know who are going to the S.C. state house on Saturday, but there is also some kind of rally here in Greenville on Friday at noon.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.