Thread: Jan 19 peaceful protest. Everyone please read

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Default Jan 19 peaceful protest. Everyone please read

I'm in.
    Who else can we count on?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

It would be nice if the NRA would put their weight behind this. I'm afraid it'll be a flop however.s

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I am planning to go to my state house, as long as I don't have to work that Saturday.

I think it's funny that the internet warriors talk about "fighting to the death if they try to take my guns", but can't be bothered to get their ass off the couch to go help with a show of support to hopefully prevent something like that from happening.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i'll go if i can get some help on the farm.

i been wanting to protest that slime ball governor and his crooked "lotto" too--LOL!

jrs
    Feedback Score

Bellson and I have already discussed being in Sacramento on the 19th.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post

I think it's funny that the internet warriors talk about "fighting to the death if they try to take my guns", but can't be bothered to get their ass off the couch to go help with a show of support to hopefully prevent something like that from happening.
    I know, Huh.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

you would be surprised how many here are likely not even nra or other pro gun group meambers. most of my gun owning friends are not but they bitch about how there going to get screwed.

I do wish the NRA would endorse an protest of some sort. im afraid some idiot will bring a gun a the cops will make a issue an the media will make it a huge issue about gun nuts.

right now very few aside form those on the net know about it an nobody wants to be they only guy there with a sign. IMO The nra needs to contact its meambers an put there stamp of approval on it. few ads in the local papers would not hurt or a mass emailing. aside from those like us who are on th net daily who is going to know about it????

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it may take a little more time , the word needs to get out more and the NRA and other organizations need to get involved.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    I know, Huh.

Hey 7.62,

Are you planning on being in Sacramento? If so, can we try to meet up? JRS and I are putting together a plan. It would be nice to get some of us Gunco Folks together.

Post up here so all can see. Maybe we can get some of the others to come as well.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Meeting my brother in Salem,Or

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.