Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WY Lawmakers Propose 'Gun Protection' Legislation to Thwart Feds...

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mbkrifleman View Post
    Have you ever been in that Wind River country? It is pretty. Every American should see Yellowstone. The east side of the state is good too.
    Please, the folks that live in the "North-Western" part of the state, Yellowstone (Jackson) are Liberal @&*$ tards. They are not even considered Wyomingites.

Yes, the Yellowstone area is nice to view, but the people that live in that area are treasonistic libs!!!!! We call that area "Little California" and there is a reason for that.

It is nothing like the rest of WYOMING!!!! And you are "RIGHT" about the eastern part of the state (except "Laramie"). Laramie is another lib portion that the rest of us consider "California Trash".
    "It Takes A Strong Man To Be Kind", Sgt Nathan Wilson, 5th SFG (1970)

WOLVERINES! One of GUNCO's First Hundred!

Feedback Score

I stopped by a gun store where the Butch and Sundance hangout was. I asked those guys if I could shoot an elk. They said,"do you have a rifle?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I guess its time to start making magazines here in GA in case we follow in their footsteps. (At least my Glock mags would be protected)
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The billionaires moved into Jackson and forced the millionaires out. The millionaires moved to Cody and forced the upper middle class out. The libs live mostly in Jackson, Laramie and Cheyenne. The normal people live in Casper, Sheridan, Buffalo, New Castle-Upton, Lander and Riverton. In the desolate areas like Evanston, Rock Springs and Rawlins you aren't too far from dropping into Flaming Gorge and the Uintas in Utah. I like living in Yellowstone country myself as I am far enough away from the rich libs but still in the mountains.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

if its nice some libtard with cash will buy it just to look at it an then tell every one else what to do.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    I hope that the Other State(s) will do the same.
    Montana has a similar law as does Idaho, I believe.....

All over the Country, but my home's in Florida
    Feedback Score

Uhh, I doubt any state can override a Federal law. Thats like a State doing away with the speed limit, class III or Federal pollution laws.
    Freedom comes from those who fought for it.
    USMC, GoA Lifer, NRA, IDPA SO, Florida Cracker

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wasn't Montana atempting to enact a law dealing with firearms being manufactured in state and not allowed out of Montana therefore not being subject to Federal law. I believe the Feds use the interstate commerce laws as a reason for being able to regulate firearms. I think the theory was that if it doesn't cross state lines then the interstate crap is out and so is the Federal Government. I lost track of how all of that turned out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.