Thread: On the road again

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default On the road again

I'm sitting out here on the ice right now and just thought I'd put up a pic of what I've been up to the last few days.

Man I can jaw all day with folks ,,but when ya get on camera doing a shoot like this ,,,,,,,,BRAIN FART, and TONGUE TIED,,,, Man oh man!!! This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. This will be aired in 2-3 weeks or so on WFN ,, world fishing network, and Clam TV.

Who'd a thunk it???? I guess this will be another accomplishment to add to my bucket list.

Wrapping up filming in a bit and getting the last few segments done today. I had a few minutes so I shot this off to you guys from my buds laptop on a WiFi connection,, damn this modern shit,,, crazy. I'm sitting in my trap you see in the picture typing right now on a set back off the Connecticut River ,, fishing and waiting for my next cameo ,,,,, un-frigging real !!! This technology is CRAZY CHIT!!!Our tournament we put on,, is Saturday,, oh ya, tomorrow,, and I still be away for a bit for those of you that have been trying to touch base. I didn't fall off the earth,, just busy right now.

Be back on here in earnest in a couple days.

I'll try to catch up with you all that have been trying to get in touch with me about mid day Sunday when I recuperate from all this. This last month we've put on >7000K miles in 30 days being on and off the road,,, just in New England!!!! That's not counting the Minnesota or the Syracuse trip,,,, Phew!!!

Got to run,, being paged,, of to ,,,,work ???? Later guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails On the road again-1753_566043746758595_598961450_n.jpg  

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

That's pretty wild, internetting out on the ice! You say your ice fishing?
    I don't see any fish or any blackberry brandy.....Heh...Heh..
    It seems like GUNCO has a knack for spawning T.V. stars!!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

We still have open water here. No ice fishing last year as the ice never got thick enough, and it doesn't look like it will this year either. My boy is getting a little antsy wanting to go and has been bringing home ice fishing books from school. He even made himself ice fishing flash cards Hope it gets cold enough.

Feedback Score

Where I am, 'ice fishing' means bringing a bucket of ice for the beers. Damn, the middle of January and I'm sweating my b@!!$ off.
    Please feel sorry for me. Hunter

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Where I am, 'ice fishing' means bringing a bucket of ice for the beers. Damn, the middle of January and I'm sweating my b@!!$ off.
    Please feel sorry for me. Hunter
    If you have to drive on 41 , I DO feel sorry for you!!

We moved to the Ozarks eight years ago & I have not used my middle finger even ONCE!!
    Back in Florida I was trying to drag assholes out through their door window once a week & still have issues with sore throat from screaming & both middle fingers are permantly straight.
    I can drive 45 miles to town & not even see another car.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

Yea, I'm jealous. Right now the snowbirds are making our lives miserable.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up twa

That is awesome.. Good for you..
    O.K. all, this is twa's real ice shack.. "The Love Shack"
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:26 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.