Thread: James Yeager is a Disgrace VIDEO

Feedback Score

Default James Yeager is a Disgrace VIDEO

Some/many may disagree with me, but the last thing we in the firearm and shooting community is need is guys like James Yeager issuing "duels" and calling people out and his constant and unending stream of profanity, nonsense and "danger checks" and shooting toward photographers.

I've have it with the Internet wanna-bes, the "phony tough" and the "crazy brave" as it was well put in Full Metal Jacket.

It's time we stop letting nonsense go or excusing it or justifying it. Let's call it what it is.

So here you go:

Member of the National Rifle Association (Life/Endowment); Gun Owners of America (Life); Garand Collectors Association; National Shooting Sports Foundation. CCW License Holder in MO. FFL 03 License Holder.

Check out my Gun and Gear channel on YouTube:
    VDMA VIDEOS.

All over the Country, but my home's in Florida
    Feedback Score

Agreed, he's went past being full of himself to being a liability to the whole team.
    Freedom comes from those who fought for it.
    USMC, GoA Lifer, NRA, IDPA SO, Florida Cracker

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i' like thinking who would watch that BS?

i don't know who this guy is --never heard of him. the guy is obviously wacked in the head.

one thing about the internet every nut and wack-job has got at least one video of himself on there.

Feedback Score

What a MAN. I'm surprised he's not on the Sheriff's Dept down here in Lee County FL. And he would ABSOLUTELY fit in with the NJSP.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

im not sure what hes selling but darn. sounds like a armed revolt is what hes saying.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

damn Amsdorf I knew you could make good videos that would show gun owners in good light . I appreciate you trying to show shooters in good light an how the puplic perceives us. I really feel you can do a lot more for gun owners with more of these hey every one were not all nuts an crazy than you do with your other what I call bang bang videos. spreading the word about what the 99% of gun owners are like is some thing your capable of doing an should continue to do .

how about a video of a family going target shooting all the family stuff that goes with it??????????? show a kid shooting a 10-22 responsibly. show mom shooting an having fun. the more hey were not wanting to shoot peole the better IMO

Please be carefully arguing an screwing with guys like this might get you singled out there are lots of nuts who likely idolize him.
    Having difference with him is not be like having differences with me or others who are not nuts an we just insult each other or disagree. From our differences I easily was able to know your name were your range, state, town an likely what you drive. . Its not hard for guys like the one your saying is nuts to really f find you. you use your name or I assume its your real name please be carefull . despite our differences Id hate to have one of his mall ninjas come after you.
    keep you license plate out of your videos, don't say what range your a member at keep your family safe. even pissing guys off on sites can be unhealthy. don't let you or your family be a target. this guy will take your video personally. im glad your standing up but again be careful

unfortunately as things heat up with up coming gun laws an debate there are going to be more mall ninjas that will start saying stupid stuff an the media will eat it up. how long before a guy like this ends up in a shoot out ????? Im glad your trying to show the media were not all like that,

I have know idea who he is but I know the type .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.