Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My new friend

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default My new friend

I think she has Russian Blue in her.This cat showed up at my house around September of 2012 and was a guest for about a month.A older black man came to my house with a young girl claiming the cat was hers.My X gave the cat to these folks as I was at the VA seeing my Doctor.Kitty as I call her, came back in December and has made my place her home.I let Kitty out several times a day and she always comes back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new friend-005.jpg  

SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

jrs
    Feedback Score

It's a known fact Rails, people don't pick cats, cats pick their people. She's beautiful and I'll bet quite content to let you be her manservant.

Yeah, I have two cats.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have two living in my backyard under my shed. One disappears as soon as I step outside. The other will only let me get within about twenty feet before he moves out. Unfortunately I cannot have one in the house because I am allergic to them.

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

As I have said on more than one occasion...Cats don't have owners...they have staff.....and she could be my shop kitty Hannah's sister......

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    It's a known fact Rails, people don't pick cats, cats pick their people. She's beautiful and I'll bet quite content to let you be her manservant.

Yeah, I have two cats.

LIAR!!!! You have three cats!!!!! You are a racist! You will not claim your White Cat@@@
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

We like Kitty.

My youngest girl thinks that you should feed Kitty something special. PM me, and I will forward funds for Kitty's welfare. My little girl has pledged some of her own $$$ for Kitty.

I am just the messenger, you have no choice but to accept it and say thanks... Otherwise, I will have to allow her to .......And that would be bad.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

She is a fine looking cat. Sounds to me like she has found her companion and isn't interested in returning to her "owners" for whatever reason.

I have two of the furry house occupants myself. Sisters that i adopted from my cousins sister in law.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile True

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post

Yeah, I have two cats.
    Two cats. Red and Oreo..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

My Brother-in-law has cat like that. Miss Kitty is its name. He likes to watch Gunsmoke, and says he don't like the cat. I don't buy it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

We havent had a cat in several years. I adopted a male tabby kitten years ago, he sleep in the crown of my cowboy hat till he got too big. My wife was not a big pet person, and tried hard not to like that cat, but he was having none of it. He followed her around like she was his momma, and she finally gave in. He became her cat after that, and they were inseparable. He was more like a dog than a cat. He would hide and wait for my wife to come walking by and pounce on her leg, which would scare the crap out of her. That gave me too much fun! He came in one night and we went to bed, the next morning something was wrong. He had become blind. We took him to the vet, he had been anti freeze poisoned. Nothing we could do. So thats why we dont have another cat. Hurts my wife too much. A few days later my puppy that lived outside was poisoned and died. Its a good thing I couldnt find out who did it or I would have went to jail. I let it be known around the hood that I better not find out who did it. There were other poisonings before. None after. I think I got my point across. RIP Hobbes. Best cat there ever was.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.