Thread: things are crazy !

Feedback Score

Default things are crazy !

just watched five glock 9mm 17rd USED factory mags go for 400 bucks

crazy man !!!

Feedback Score

Someone wants $195 buy now price for Ppsh 41 drums on Gunbroker, Another has 2 for $150.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea it is getting a bit nutz.

$499 stripped ar lowers and $100 each for mags? $250 for an 80%?

i think there is some kind of 'mass manic mania " episode going on in the US -

-maybe some Rx drug side effect causing people to not be able to add and subtract?

of some kind of compulsive spending spree?

i don't know but anybody that would pay that much for a mag or a lower has got to be off his rocker--

Feedback Score

Its got to be a location thing. We have backpage to advertise stuff for sale, there are still $700 AKs that arent selling. Lots of AR's advertised for 1200 and up but the same rifles keep getting relisted. Korean AK drums for $200 and not selling. (I think apex has them in stock for 150?).
    I did have 3 of those korean glock 33 rd mags, I did manage to trade for a old winchester shotgun. I even told the guy I thought he was getting the shorter end of the deal, so I threw in a 10 round glock mag. But he was more than happy. Jim

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mac View Post
    Its got to be a location thing. We have backpage to advertise stuff for sale, there are still $700 AKs that arent selling. Lots of AR's advertised for 1200 and up but the same rifles keep getting relisted. Korean AK drums for $200 and not selling. (I think apex has them in stock for 150?).
    I did have 3 of those korean glock 33 rd mags, I did manage to trade for a old winchester shotgun. I even told the guy I thought he was getting the shorter end of the deal, so I threw in a 10 round glock mag. But he was more than happy. Jim

it may be the same with ammo locally.

the economy is so bad --there just ain't enough people with money to clean wall0world out of all the odd rounds--

Feedback Score

I just went to walleyworld, they had 1 box of .45 left the 100 round federal box was 32.96. I just shot a box last weekend so decided to restock. If they had more I still would have only bought the one. jim

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.