Thread: Assault Weapons Ban 2013 easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President.

Feedback Score

Default Assault Weapons Ban 2013 easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President.

Please pass along its a good video if you have few minutes.

Assault Weapons Ban 2013

Dianne Feinstein has released details for her proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban. This new Assault Weapons Ban is far more restrictive than the 1994 law she helped to pass. This new law will ban many popular handguns, rifles and shotguns and will require registration for most gun owners. Please get involved to stop this legislation now.

JOIN THE NRA: NRA
    JOIN THE GOA: Gun Owners of America

This link will take you to a Congressional website where you can quickly and easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President: Congress.org – Get informed, get involved

You may use this message to send to your Senators, Congressmen and the President:

----------------

Greetings,

Due to the recent events at Sandy Hook elementary school we now face renewed threats to our Constitutional rights. While I understand how painful the loss must be for those touched by this tragedy, blaming firearms or their owners and punishing them is not the answer to the challenges we face as a nation.

We already have laws that were violated by a man who was likely psychotic and heavily medicated. This man was stopped by the mandatory background check from purchasing firearms. He then decided to murder his mother and take her legally owned firearms to commit this tragedy.

If your true goal is to protect our children, then enact legislation that will do that. Banning firearms that are rarely used in crime (less than 1% of the time) is not going to stop such tragedies, that was proven in 1999 when the Columbine shooting took place under the 1994 ban. Do something meaningful, please. Make committing the insane easier. Put armed security guards in our schools. But do not strip us of our rights and property by passing additional anti-gun laws that have historically had no positive effect on crime in our nation or others.

Thank you.

Feedback Score

I have never even been to Ct. Why should I be forced give up my rights or my hobby?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mbkrifleman View Post
    I have never even been to Ct. Why should I be forced give up my rights or my hobby?
    Rod good link thank you...

mbkrifleman. We still have a family home in Connecticut..
    As young teenagers, we used to grab our shotguns and walk from the beach A.O a few miles too farms and wooded areas. Now since developed.
    No one bothered us, or even took a second look..
    Now, I think the SWAT team would be called. Strange, because CT. is a major supplier too our Military, and weapons manufacturing.
    They do not mind the tax money and jobs for that, but individual rights for gun ownership are gone.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks very much for the message.

Feedback Score

This is a better one, it can't hurt to do both.
    Ruger - Take Action Now!

Feedback Score

I have contacted the Senators here in my state the only problem is they are are for gun control and are for assualt weapons ban right out. It seems to me that this state camnnot think for itself it has to follow the douchbags in kommiefornia that want all guns banned! byut yet these people keep getting into office due to Boeing Aircraft which these politicans fight for nothing else matters.Which I have the proof, with something I sent to the whitehouse reguarding Fraud in the health care system, that increases preamums and healthcare costs, but the goverment dont want to hear about that , because raising taxes will take care of the problem as far as they are concerned they have proven they do not care about its citizans unless you are on there side kissing thier Ass. Well I wont and refuse to and best of all they cant make me swing to thier way of thinking no matter what I cannot be bought or bribed off not now or ever!...Doc

Feedback Score

We need to keep sending these emails.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep we got to keep the pressure on those wishey-washy politicians--

and we got to get more economic muscle--

where is that list of ainti-2nd businesses?-- they need to be boycotted and picketed!

Feedback Score

It might be a good idea to send these senators a pro gun email. We need all six sow it will be very close.

Handful of Senate Democrats could block assault weapons ban:
    Handful of Senate Democrats could block assault weapons ban - NY Daily News

At least six of the 55 Democratic senators are wary of the ban or have simply shot it down, which means the proposal would be defeated unless the legislators — all from rural states — have a change of heart.

Max Baucus and Jon Tester of Montana, Mark Begich of Alaska, Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota and Joe Manchin of West Virginia all oppose the ban. Maine Sen. Angus King, an independent who usually leans left, is another naysayer.

Feedback Score

Everyone we need to send letters to stop Bill S.374 (Universal Background Checks) ASAP! This is the biggest threat at the moment.

The AWB will be back as an amendment I'm positive of that sow stay alert.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...2_757992_image

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.