Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Report: Walmart Forbids Store Managers From Ordering More Ammunition

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score

I support local businesses anyway. Walmart has always been good for other things but just something about buying a shotgun and baby formula during the same trip doesn't seem right to me.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what wall-y-mart wants in not "free enterprise" --what wally-world wants is a state backed monolopy--

thing that where the other stores are taxed or regulated out of biz.

wally world sees all the money going to internet sales so their pushing an internet sales tax.

when the bank of china took over wally-world (thank you mao-hillary) they adopted the china way of doing things, which is get in bed with big government.

their probably kissing up to the big "Os" rear end now to get what they want (internet sales tax) later.

wally-world will sell this souls for pennies--hell they did that long ago--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Possibly a good point Abukai08..

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    I support local businesses anyway. Walmart has always been good for other things but just something about buying a shotgun and baby formula during the same trip doesn't seem right to me.
    But they had no problem destroying America, with their purchases from China.
    They knew damn well they were devastating jobs in America..
    Remember they almost caved too the antis once before, $$$ made them think twice..
    Is it all Wally Worlds fault? Not really, every time I go by, their parking lot is full.
    Americans bit off their nose to spite their face.. Now China is rich and Americans are looking for work..
    Probably good in a way if they stop selling.. Support your local FFLs..
    Frig Wally World. Without our FFL.s, I maybe many others could not purchase.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile j4...

Posting same time, thinking same same..
    My God. Were "Twins." I remember Mom saying one of us had to go, she could not feed us both..
    Are you about 5'10", right handed, walk with a limp and drink Yuengling beer?
    I can't stop crying, this is a damn miracle..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Posting same time, thinking same same..
    My God. Were "Twins." I remember Mom saying one of us had to go, she could not feed us both..
    Are you about 5'10", right handed, walk with a limp and drink Yuengling beer?
    I can't stop crying, this is a damn miracle..

LOL--yea --i am a bit taller than that ---but i do like beer--LOL!

one last thing about wally-world --they have all ways been low ball on the buying end.

they may be out of ammo in the warehouse and just flat out won't pay the new "Obamma" prices were currently seeing--??

if it went up even $0.01 per 1,000 rounds they got to call higher ups--LOL!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Plus.. 99% of their Chinese crap is coming in Tariff free..
    Last thing they want to do is upset Uncle Sugar..
    Wally World stops selling guns.. Who gives a frig..
    I bought some of their sewer plant Chinese, Thai frozen shrimp.. I cooked it and heaved it.. Damn the house stunk..

"There are three main production methods in shrimp farming," explains Victoria Galitzine, a science analyst at Fishwise, a non-profit organization committed to improving the sustainability of seafood producers, "The majority of production is comprised of open ponds with a small amount of water exchange. Next are inland ponds that either only drain once a year or recycle their water. Finally, there are intensive recirculating systems that produce no effluents and recycle [the treated wastewater] within a closed system." The last option, which is
    NRDC: Meals of Mass Destruction: Shrimp

Google it, it is out there.. Wally is buying Oriental shrimp and fish, raised just below sewer plants. Well guess what the shrimp are eating.
    Eat up, enjoy..

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

You guys are ''brothers from a different mother''

And no I don't shop there or eat the poop-shrimps.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Whatever you do, don't eat the poop-shrimps.

Feedback Score

In all honesty I have gone to Walmart for certain Items, but anything I can get at a local business I am happy getting there instead of trying to do sign language becasue their people don't habla or having to deal with the kid who smells like he just rolled around in a marijuana farm.

Walmart is good and bad at the same time. Their market practices are questionable, but it's a free market and no one ever said you had to be fair to be successful. The American people chose they wanted cheap goods as opposed to honest goods. It is what it is. I just try not to go there when I don't have to.

That and my wife has a hard time holding me back when I see a young man buying an XBOX 360 with an EBT card while he talks on his iPhone 5 about what club "He gon hit up in the p.m.".
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.