Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Report: Walmart Forbids Store Managers From Ordering More Ammunition

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

first of before we go six pages into this thread how about we try to get some facts. so far all I see an hear is people saying they don't know or some susposed manager who says there not.

I hate it when gun onmwrs start speculating on crap an we find out its not true.

SO THE QUESTION IS. IS IT TRUE OR NOT???? AN WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THE FACT.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MY NEXT CONCERN IS IF WALMART HAS INSIDE INFO AS TO WHAT OBAMA IS GOING TO DO AN IS NOT ORDERING AMMO THYE WILL NBOT BE ABKE TO SELL OR IS MAING BUSSINESS DECISIONS ON INFOR FROM BIDEN ,OBAMA ETC THAT THE REST OF DONT HAVE IS THERE LAWS BEING BROKEN?????

THE AUDIO RECORDING FROM SOME CUSTERMER SERVICE GUUY IS SPECULAITNG THAT THERE NOT BUYING BECAUSE THERE IS A LAW COMING I DOUBT THE GUY IS EVEN IN THE UNITED SATES AN IF HE IS HE LIKELY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WALMARTS GUN POLICYS.

IF THERE ARE LAW CHANGES THERE ARE GOING TO BE PEOLE WHO WILL GAIN FROM KNOWING AHEAD OF TIME WHAT THE THOSE LAWS ARE AN THOISE WHO WILL BE HURT BECAUSE THEY DONT . STORS DOT KNOW WETHER TO BUY MORE GUNS OR RUN THEY DONT KNOW IF 10 ROUND MAGS WILL BE THE HOT SELLER OR TO ORDER MORE 30 ROUNDERS. THEY DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL EVEN BE ABLE TO SELL A MAG. I HATE TO BUYA 1000 MAGS AN BE TOLD ITS ILLEAGLE TO SELL THEM.

IF WALMART IS GETTING INSIDE INFO IMO AN PROFITING OR MAKING BUSSINES DECISIONS OFF IT IMO IT WOULD BE AKIN TO INSIDE TRADER STUFF AN MIGHT BE ILLEAGL????????????????????????????????/

Feedback Score

Well I really don't have an issue either way since I never purchased ammo or firearms from Walmart. Just had an opportunity to add my $0.02 regarding small business lol.

The one thing that is known though is they attended the gun bashing meetings with Biden and supported making ftf sales going through an FFL, which makes sense because they are about 13% of the firearms sales industry, whic means they would have something to profit from having equity in the ftf market. Not selling ammo or anything wouldn't make sense though because they don't really profit from the background checks just the transfer fee and where they would make money is having ammo to sell to a guy once he gets a gun from the sale.

If MAGPUL announced that they are 1 million PMAGS in the red on back order than it would seem a place that owns 13% of the market would be back ordered on ammo and that might just be that specific store and Walmart headquarters might just be filling orderes to the stores with higher volumes of firearms/ammo sales first. Who knows?

I still think local stores and shops are the way to go so I don't have a complaint either way.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I BUY 22LR AMMO AN FEDERAL SHOT GUN SHELLS FOR TRAP LEAUGE. I COULD GO TO A GUN SHOP BUT THE SHOPS HERE ARE VERY OVER PRICED AN ITS A EXTRA STOP. YEARS AGO I USED TO BUY MY AMMO AT LONGS CROCERY STORE IN CALIFORNA IT WAS LIKE A SAFEWAY. NO BIG DEAL GOT HAMBURGER, PEAS, SOAP AN A BOK 0F 30-06 SHELLS. THE ISSUE IS MOST STORES QUIT CARRING AMMO SO THERE IS WALL MART AN THE SPRTING GOOD STORES. TO MANY SPORTING GOOD STORED FEEL THEY NEED TO MAKE $5 A BOX ON A SALE.

THE PROBLEM IS AMMO SALES HAVE BECOME SPECIAL WHEN THEY SHOULD NOT BE IT SHOULD BE NO BIG DEAL TO SELL IT. THEY ALL STILL SELL CIGERATES AN THAT KILLS AN SICKENS A LOT MORE THAN AMMO. HELL GAS STATIONS USED TO SELL AMMO .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Went to Wally World and the sports manager said that last week Wally World cut off the manual over ride for stores ordering ammo. As far as he knows they will get what they get (if they get anything at all). Just hoping my backordered ammo comes through.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I live in a town of 700. We are the county seat. ( biggest town in the county.) I can buy ammo at the hardware, the Grocery store, The feed mill & BOTH gas stations.
    The only thing missing right now are the cheap bricks of 22 LR. And that's only because some dude read on the internet that there was a run on it. The manager told me more in stock next week.

What panic???? Must be a big city thing???
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

As things should be.

Brad, I already know the answer but with all those bullets available to the general public, exactly how many murders did your town have last year?????

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

No Murders. The only crimes are the few meth makers & 3 crooked cops now in jail for burglery & extortions. Threatining folks to pay thousands or he would plant dope & arrest. Of course the occasional wife beating.

That aside. From What I just saw a Midway website.. I fear something bad for us is coming down right NOW!!!

Our whole sheriffs dept was one sherrif & three deputies. Went down to the Sheriff & one deputy. The extortor was a city cop.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

New Cabinet appointments, you'll never guess who is going to be the Treasury Budget Director..........Wal-Mart Foundation President Sylvia Mathews Burwell.

Shooter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MY WALMART IS PRETTY BARE ID LIKE SOME 22 SHELLS BUT ILL WAIT THERE WILL BE MORE OF THEM . PRIMERS AN POWDER IS MY CONCERN RIGHT NOW. I SHOOT A LOT AN I WAS LOW GOING INTO WINTER.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.