Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Report: Walmart Forbids Store Managers From Ordering More Ammunition

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking Well lookey here... Thank you Shooter..

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter17 View Post
    New Cabinet appointments, you'll never guess who is going to be the Treasury Budget Director..........Wal-Mart Foundation President Sylvia Mathews Burwell.

Shooter
    We connected the dots between corporations, politicians, and extreme bills
    pouring out of the American Legislative Exchange Council.
    Our research helped push 42 major corporations out of ALEC.
    Click here, today, to help us continue our work exposing corruption!

According to a bio of her written in 2008: "Sylvia Mathews Burwell, age 42, is President of the Global Development Program at The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Ms. Burwell joined the Foundation in 2001 as Executive Vice President and served as its Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director from 2002 to April 2006. Prior to joining the Foundation, she served as Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget in Washington, D.C. from 1998. Ms. Burwell served as Deputy Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton from 1997 to 1998, and was Chief of Staff to Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin from 1995 to 1997
    Sylvia Mathews Burwell - SourceWatch

O.K.. One by one.. Take out your pen and paper and put the dots together.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

''She is a Chairman's Advisory Council Member of the Council on Foreign Relations''

''from Harvard University in 1987 and a bachelor's degree in philosophy, politics and economics from Oxford University, where she was a Rhodes Scholar. Ms. Burwell has been a Director of MetLife and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company since 2004." [

Another damn communist!

Feedback Score

Every store around me is out of ammo, unless you shoot a .243 Win. If we could get people to react to the gov like they have buying ammo things would change. Hopefully to for a better future.

Feedback Score

The Treasury has a budget director?????? What a joke!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

No problem at the local wally worlds around here,, prices are 2-3 bucks higher each box than a couple weeks ago ,, but it's there. For the most part,,, no 223 or x39,, but most everything else is, I did grab the last 2 bricks of 22 HP today though. Guess there out of that too,,,,"did I do that" ??

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Just for the hell of it, I'll recon my local walmart tomorrow.

I'll go incognito, so as to not draw attention/

I'll have to practice a little first. It's hard to get the glazed over look in my eyes while doing my slack jaw impression with all that extra effort of sticking my belly out and waddling with my pants falling down...

Sorry central MD walmart shoppers, I couldn't resist.

ak9
    Feedback Score

Five of the metro PGH Pa stores are out of most of the common ammo ...been out for 3-4 months too.( Even shot slugs) To me it seems they have'nt been restocking either...except maybe some 12&20g 8shot low brass stuff . (MY dis claimer I price the wally stuff & by @ the local gun shows only !) I notice wally stock really really low even b4 "huntin season"sept ,oct. hear in pa. & it has 'nt happen like this b4
    ak9

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

From what I hear locally this is true. Managers from 3 stores have told folks that they arent allowed to order more ammo until they find out what kind of laws will be passed today. 2nd hand info so take it for what its worth.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.