Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Report: Walmart Forbids Store Managers From Ordering More Ammunition

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Report: Walmart Forbids Store Managers From Ordering More Ammunition

Report: Walmart Forbids Store Managers From Ordering More Ammunition

Walmart Restricts Ammunition Sales

thedailysheeple.com / By M. Frank Drover / January 13th, 2013

As gun and ammunition sales across the United States skyrocket and store shelves are emptied of just about anything related to weapons and accessories that may soon be banned by the Federal Government, some of America’s largest and most well known corporations are starting to take sides.

Reports have been streaming in over the last few weeks indicating that retail giant Walmart may be standing against the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and that their corporate headquarters has taken steps to restrict the availability of ammunition.

The following is an alert sent by a reader toSteveQuayle.com:

I’ve read various postings on message boards claiming local Wal-Mart managers told customers they are no longer permitted to reorder ammo inventory. I can confirm this is true.

I went to Wal-Mart today in our town to buy ammo. The case was almost empty. I asked the store manager when new supplies will arrive.

He said, “Corporate headquarters notified all local managers that we can not order any more ammo until further notice.”
    READ MORE: Report: Walmart Forbids Store Managers From Ordering More Ammunition
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

so now it will cost more for me to shoot trap. I have been using there four pacs of federal multipurpose shells for years.

Im getting sick of big business dictating what they think I should be able to buy.

there afraid of being sued. some one needs to sue them for making it imposable to protect them selves. they sold guns now they wont sell the ammo to use them?????????

Id be pissed if the no longer support a product I bought from them

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Well, this is the perfect reason why you should buy local, and pay a little extra to support them.

I do not buy from WalMart. I will not buy from WalMart. I will pay an extra $50-75 for a firearm, and I will pay a few extra $$$ to support MY local Gun Shops.

At least they will look me in the eye and tell me the truth.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Well, this is the perfect reason why you should buy local, and pay a little extra to support them.

I do not buy from WalMart. I will not buy from WalMart. I will pay an extra $50-75 for a firearm, and I will pay a few extra $$$ to support MY local Gun Shops.

At least they will look me in the eye and tell me the truth.
    100% AGREE

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Store managers at Wal-Mart don't order anything. Everything's run centrally from Bentonville. Stuff comes in on the truck, it gets put on the shelf. Nobody knows what's on the truck, or cares. That's why when you ask "when will [whatever] be back in stock?", nobody can give you a truthful answer.

At least, that's how it was done a few years ago. I'd be surprised if it has changed.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I think walmarts orders are somewhat computer controlled.

They pioneered the bar code inventory control systems. Way back when, I remember reading that they would only buy from suppliers/vendors who adopted the system.

If they aren't selling ammo, it's been handed down from white collars.

Feedback Score

Fuck WalMart. I stopped shopping there long ago. There questionable business practices and the abysmal way they treat their employees were enough for me. Now adding the anti-gun bias from them makes me 1000% sure I made the right decision back then.

Feedback Score

Ever since the Chinese bought them and the Family is just getting Royalities, Its been just going down hill from than =(

When was the last time you seen Made in the USA products in Wally World.

I walked around and counted 12 items thru out the store. I remember back in the 90s, more the half of the Store was Made in the USA. If Sam Walton knew about this, he would turn in hes grave.....

Feedback Score

American business is generally populated with “nut-less wonders”. Very few corporate types have the stones to do anything but go along. Sam Walton is probably turning over.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default True..

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    I think walmarts orders are somewhat computer controlled.

They pioneered the bar code inventory control systems. Way back when, I remember reading that they would only buy from suppliers/vendors who adopted the system.

If they aren't selling ammo, it's been handed down from white collars.
    TRX, would know more, being out that way... Good documentary on them..
    Every item sold at the register goes back too HQ..
    If it is moving, send more, not moving no send more.
    Wally World last week. Two guys were ready to beat the dog piss out of each other, over the last box of shells they both wanted.
    L.O. was called, before it got ugly..
    Yes must have come from H.Q.. Someone got too them..
    Hell they would sell sand in the desert for a buck..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.