Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: State Farm of Ohio s****.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default State Farm of Ohio s****.

My 98 F-150 was parked on the street in front of my house and was hit by a hit-&-run driver about 12:30am on the 9th.I switched to SF back in Oct becouse of lower rates.I don't have full coverage but I payed for uninsured motorist to cover my truck so it would be repaired should someone uninsured hit me.StateFarm of Ohio and four other states will not pay off on a hit & run saying"we don't know if they had ins. or not."My truck driver side door will not open becouse of the damage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails State Farm of Ohio s****.-090.jpg  

State Farm of Ohio s****.-088.jpg  

SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

We switched from State Farm (Ohio) after being a faithful subject to them for thiry years. They had no consideration with regard to our being on time, two fender benders (the average is 1 every 10 years for one person), nor our kids being straight A students. Plus, could never seem to be able to contact anyone for road side service dilemas.
    We switch carriers for about half what we paid State Farm.
    This new carrir has already given us two discounts on rate within two years for having a good record.

Switch, brother.
    Let State Farm continue to rest on their laurels (rear Big Asses)
    and go with someone who actually serves their customers.

jrs
    Feedback Score

Gentlemen, since you're both vets might I recommend USAA? A pleasure to do business with someone that wants my business and stands beside me.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks, jrs.
    I hadn't heard of them before.
    Will check into it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

state farm is great as long as you dont ever use it.... told them to fk off 25 years ago...

funny it was pretty close to that exact same thing railbuggy.. my car got hit in the middle of the night while i was in bed... guy fled... not a dime i got.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score

I am with State Farm MN and they have been nothing but good to me, but I have also heard good things about USAA I just have not checked them out.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

There should be some type of 'un-insured motorist fund' in place. You may need to ask a lawyer or even one of the clowns at the dept of motor vehicles might know.

Dump state farm. Geico is good and so is usaa.
    I have geico and sideswiped a parked car. Left a note so the guy could get his car fixed. His ins. was usaa and between geico and usaa, they handled everything. His car was fixed to his satisfaction and my rates didn't go up.

Also the 70 cougar I had was hit in front of my house. Peeled it open like a spam can all the way from the front fender to the rear bumper. Maryland uninsured motorist fund and geico paid over $3000 for repairs.. More than enough to make that sucker look better than I'd ever seen it.

I'd bet your state has some kind of fund that they are not telling you about.

edit; Worst case senario you can order new sheet metal, drive it to MD and we can cut out the old and weld in the new.1998 Ford Truck/SUV Light Duty Pickup

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    Gentlemen, since you're both vets might I recommend USAA? A pleasure to do business with someone that wants my business and stands beside me.
    Hell Yes! USAA is the BEST company for Insurance, Banking, and a lot of other stuff. I have been with them since 1981.
    They used to only cover Commissioned Officers, active, reserve and retired and their kids. They changed that a few years ago (and long overdue).

I can not say enough good things about USAA. Any Honorably serving or discharged Vet should check them out!!!

www.usaa.com.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    My 98 F-150 was parked on the street in front of my house and was hit by a hit-&-run driver about 12:30am on the 9th.I switched to SF back in Oct becouse of lower rates.I don't have full coverage but I payed for uninsured motorist to cover my truck so it would be repaired should someone uninsured hit me.StateFarm of Ohio and four other states will not pay off on a hit & run saying"we don't know if they had ins. or not."My truck driver side door will not open becouse of the damage.
    Damn Rails! You are having the worst luck so far this year. At least you have Kitty. Anything I can do to help?
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YOU SHOULD GET 1BIGGUN INSURANCE

SEND ME $375 A YEAR AN ILL BUY AMERICAN PRODUCTS WITH YOUR MONEY . I DONT PAY OUT ON ANY CLAIMS BUT AT LEAST SOME ONE WILL HAVE A JOB DUE TO MY SPENDING HABITS WITH YOU MONEY YEA ITS NOT FUNNY BUT AT TIMES LIKE THIS YO GOT TO TRY.

SORRY YOU GOT HIT AN SORRY THEY CANT FIND WHO IT WAS TO SEE IF THEY HAVE INSURANCE OR NOT.
    INSURANCE COMPANYS PISS ME OFF TO. THERE VULTURES THAT FEED OF WAS FORCING US TO HAVE IT AN PERPETUATE REPAIRS BEING MORE THAN THEY SHOULD. ID LOOK UP AN DOWN THE STRRET AN SEE IF ANY OTHER CARS GOT HIT .

TRUST ME THINGS WILL GET BETTER

MY EX MOTHER LAW WAS ALL PISSSED HER CAR GOT HIT AN RAN ON ONCE UNTILL IT WAS DISCOVERED SHE HAD HIT THREE CARS A POLE AN STOP SIGN IN HER DRUNKIN TRIP FROM THE BAR TO HER HOUSE A 1/4 MILE AWAY. THEY FOLLOWED THE TRANSMISSION LINE LEAK SHE MADE TO HER GARAGE lol I HOPE YOU CATCH THE SOB .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.