Thread: West Virginia Citizens Defense League president Owns liberal interviewer.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default West Virginia Citizens Defense League president Owns liberal interviewer.

This is the President of the group I belong to here in WV
    His name is Keith Morgan. You can tell that the interviewer was not ready for someone who knew his stuff and the guy about pisses his pants when he finds out keith is armed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well Done Keith.
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

That was great. Go Keith That interviewer is a total dip shit.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HE DID A GOOD JOB HOWEVER .HE MISSED A GREAT OPERTUNITY TO POINT OUT THAT "ASSULT WEAPONS ONLY ARE USED IN ABOUT 3% OF HOMMICIDES HE MISSED OUT MAKING IT CLEAR THAT GUNS LIKE THE AR 15 ARE USED IN MANY HUNTING SITUATIONS. HE MISSED OUT THAT ASIDE FROM ASTETEICS THAT ASSULT WEAPONS ARE NO DIFFERANT THAN MANY HUNTING WEAPONS THAT HAVE BEEN USED FOR AROUND 100 YEARS. HE ALSO MADE IT SOUND LIKE HE AGREED THAT LEGAL FULL AUTOS S GET USED IN GRIME WHEN IN FACT ONY A CROOKED COP USED A LEGALY OWNED ONE. HE FAILED TO POINT OU THAT WHEN FREEDO OF SPEACH WAS MADE A RIGHT THAT WE HAD NO RADIO, TV, INTERNT , MODERN MAIL. MODER ELECTRIC PRINTING PRESSES, COPY MACHINES AN THAT IF MODERN TECHNOLIGY RESTRICTIONS IS GOING TO BE APPLIED TO GUN OWMERS THEN MAY IT SHOULD BE APPILED TO THE MEDIA . HE ALSO SHOULD HAVE STATED THAT EVEDN OUR MOSTR BASIC HUNTING ARMS TODAY ARE MOSTLY BASSED ON MILTIATRY WEAPONS FROM 100 YEARS AGO.

I OVED THE YOUR AFRAID EVERY ONE IS A NUT IF THEY HAVE A AK BUT YOU WOULD NOT BE YOU THINK YOUR BETTER. I LIKE HOW HE STATED THAT IT WAS UNSULTING TO CALL

EVERY OWNER OF THESE WEAPONS NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO RECITE THE FACTS WITH OUT BUMBELING THEM AN BE ABLE TO STATE CLEARLY WHY HE FEELS HE HAS THE RIGHT TO OWN WEAPONS. HOW MANY HERE KNOW APROXIMENTLY HOW MANY ILLEAGLE SHOOTINGS OCCURE WITH ASSULT STYLE RIFLES???????????????? AS NEAR AS I CAN FIND ITS AROUND 3% AN SUCIDES ARE LIKELY IN THOSE NUMBERS. HOW MANY PEOPLE OWN ASSULE STYLE WEAPONS ?????? I HAVE NO IDEA BUT ID LIKE TO KNOW. WE COULD GT A ROUGH NUMBER OF ARS AS 99% OF THE RECIVERS ARE SOLD BY REGISTERED MANUFACTURES AN THE DATA SHOULD BE AVALIABLE SAME WITH ABOUT 80% OF AKS SOLD BY THE MOST COMMON SUPPLIERS.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW THE PERCANTAGE OF RIFLES THAT ARE SEMI AUTO AS WELL.

WE ALL SHOULD BE ABLE TO STATE THE PERCENTAGE OF SHOT GUNS USED IN CRIME AN BE ABLE TO POINT OUT FIENSTIEN IS HOLDING OFF ON TAKING THOSE AWAY EVEN THOUGH THERE USED IN A MUCH HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF CRIMES.

A GUY NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THIS WITH OUT SOUNDING LIKE A NUT AN TRYING TO RAM HOME HIS ANSWERS. THE MEDIA HAS HAD LOTS OF PRACTICE PLAYING THIS GAME. GUN OWNERS HAVE NOT WERE NOT PROFESIONAL SPEAKERS.

MY ADVICE IS WITH ALL OF THE UP COMING PLANNED PROTESTS AN DEBATE EVEN AMONG YOUR FRIENDS REHURSE WHAT YOU WILL SAY WHEN ASKED WHY YOU NEED A AK 47 AN BIG MAG. SUSPOSE YOUR AT THE TATE CAPITOL AN A REPORTER SHOVES A MIC IN YOUR FACE ARE YOU READY. OR IS YOU RESONIES f&*K Obama AN FIEINSITIEN IM AN AMERICAION AIN ILL DO ANY GOD DAMM THINNG I WANT PEOLE KIL PEOLE GUNS DONT DO SHIT THEY CAN HAVE MY GUNS WHENT HEY PRY THEM FROM MY DEAD HANDS GOING INTO A NON FAXTUAL THING ABOUT YOUR BUDDY WHO SAVED HIS LIFE BLA BLA. LEARN TO KNOW A LITTLE FACTUAL HISTORY ON COUNTRIES WHO HAVE BNEEN DISARMED KNOW THE FACTDS ABOUT KATRINAI AN LEO ABUSES, THE LA RIOTS. HAVE NUMEBRS OF COUNTRIES LIKE AUSTRALIA WERE CRIME SORES MAKE SURE YOU CAN ARTICULATE IT IN A CALM ORGANISED MANNER LIKE THE GUY IN THE VIDEO. HE HAD THE REPORTER ON MANY ISSUES. THE NUCLER BOMB IS THE ONE THAT THE MEDIA LOVES TO THROW AT US A LOT. ITS A HARD ONE TO ANSWER.

HAVE HAD A FEW CALM CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE WHO REALLY HAVE NO DOG INT HE FIUGHT AN DONT REALLY UDER STAND WHAT AR IS WHAT IS FULL AUTO VS SEMI WHAT IS A MAGIZINE , MOST HAVE NOW CLUE THAT ITS A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THESE TYPES OF GUNS THAT ARE USED THERE ACTUALY SUPRISSED I HAVE HAVE THE FBI NUMBERS IN MY JACKET POCKET. A LADY AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE SAID SHE HAD NO IDEA THAT THE NUMBER WAS SO LOW AN IT MADE NO SENCE TO HURT THAT MAY HONEST PEOPLE. SHE SAID SHE DIDNTT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHO WOULD WANT ON E I SAID THATS OK IM SURE YOU HAVE STUFF I DONT WANT. THE POINT IS I WAS CALM AN DIDNT GO ALL 2ND AMENDMENT DONTLIKE IT LUMP IT. IMO LEARING TO RESPOND TO SIMPLE QUESTION IS NOT GOING TO U HURT. IF THEY PASS LAWS TO BAN THEN ITS TIME TO REALLY STAND YOUR GROUND.

I REALLY WISHED THATT HE NUMBERS WOULD HAVE COME OUT IN THAT INTERVIEW. HOW EVER THEN OTHER TYPE OF GUN OWNERS MIGHT SAY WERE SHIFTING BLAME WHO KNOWS. ITS A SLIIPERY SLOPE.

PRESIDENT SAID TODAY HE WILL USE EXCUTIVE ORDER IF FEELS HE NEEDS TO AFTER BIDENS FINDINGS . IT WAS BROUGHT UP BY REPORTERS THAT MANY FEEL A BILL CANT BE PASSED . SOUNDED MORE LIKE HE WAS REFERING TO MANDITORY AN MORE INTRUSIVE BACK GROUND CHECKS AS FAR AS A EXCUTIVE ORDER. THERE IS ALOT OF THIS ON BOTH SIDES.

Feedback Score

The funny thing is I didnt hear the anchor man use any argument that hasnt been made by the libs for as long as I remember even down to the nuclear weapons and grenades. They just soak up whatever their masters tell them.

I couldn't help but laugh when he said "Assault Weapons have never been used for self defense only to kill"
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IMO THE MANUFATURES AHVE REALLY FAILED EVEN USING THE TERM ASSULT WEAPONS IN THERE ADDS . IMO THERE LACK OF ADVERTISING THEM AS DEFENSE WEAPONS HAS REALLY HURT OWNERS. TO MUCH BS ON ROOM CLEARING AN NOT ENOUGH FOCUSE ON ROOM PROTECTING

TO ME SHOOTING ON THE WEEKEND IS MOR ELIKE SOME DOCTOR PLAYING GOLF. I DO IT BECAUE I LIKE TO. ITS FUN . IM BETTING AS MUCH FUN AS TRYING TO HIT A LITTLE WHITE BALL IN PARK WITH HOLES AN FLAGS IN IT. HOW MAANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED WITH SPORTING EQUIPMENT LIKE BASE BALL BATS AN GOLF CLUBS. THER ARE ALOT OF BATS SOLD THAT NEVER HIT A BALL. I SEEN A GUY GO NUTS WITH A GOLF CLUB ONCE.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.