Thread: MAN TESTS SCHOOL PRETENDS TO BE

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default MAN TESTS SCHOOL PRETENDS TO BE

A FATHER TESTED HIS KIDS SCHOOLS ABILITY TO BE READY TO BE FOR A SHOOTER WALKED UP TOT HE GREATER AN SAID IM A SHOOTER YOUR DEAD YOUR ALL DEAD AN ASKED TO SEE THE PRINCIPAL. HES IN JAIL NOW FOR TERRORISTIC THREATS. FUNNY A GUY ON THE NEWS CAN SHOW OFF ILLEAGLE MAGS AN DONT GET CHARGED A DAD CHECKS TO SEE HOW HIS SCHOLL HANDELS VISITORS IS LOOKING AT JAIL.

IMO HE DID IT WRONG HE SHOULD HAVE SAID IM HERE TO CHECK WHAT IF I WAS AS HOOTER WHAT WOULD YOU DO RIGHT NOW??????????????????? HE SHOULD HAVE SAID IMO YOUR NOT READY FOR A BAD GUY GET ME THE PRINCIPAL. I ACTUALY CONSIDERED GOING TO MY KIDS SCHOOL AN LOOKING AT WHATS GOING ON IF I JSUT WALKED UP TO THE FRONT DOOR WHAT SECURITY DO THEY HAVE???????? ID NEVER DO STUPID SHIT AN MAKE A OPEN THREAT ( if he did)

Follow:

Video, Celina Elementary School, Ronald Miller Gunman, Texas Guns, Dad Poses As Gunman To Test School Security, Gun Safety, Ronald Miller, School Gunman, School Security, Texas School Gunman, Crime News

A Texas dad approached a greeter at his child's elementary school last Wednesday, claimed he had a gun, and said, "You're dead."

Police say 44-year-old Ronald Miller wasn't really armed, rather he pulled the stunt in an apparent attempt to test Celina Elementary School's security, according to NBC-DFW. The greeter at the school -- located just north of Dallas -- reportedly froze in panic as Miller said he was a gunman and that his target was inside.

"He told them that he is a shooter and 'you're dead, and you're dead,'" school district Superintendent Donny O'Dell told the station.

Miller revealed that he was conducting his own active-shooter drill as students were arriving at 8 a.m., the Dallas Morning News reported. He said he wanted to speak to the principal.

School officials knew Miller because he has a child enrolled at the school. They waited until he left campus to alert police, who arrested him on charges of third-degree felony terroristic threats. His bail was set at $75,000.

The incident comes at a time of high tension in schools following several tragic shootings in public places, including the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn. on Dec. 14 that claimed the lives of 20 children and six adults.

Parents at Celina Elementary School, however, weren't so quick to demonize Miller for the alleged act. David Siano told NBC-DFW that the school needs to review its security measures.

"We are not prepared," Siano said. "His intent was just simply to say, 'you've done nothing' and that's what it showed... So if that's what it takes, it's a shame."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HE NEEDS A GOOD ATTORNEY . FUNNY HOW THE MEDIA IS ALREADY THERE WHO CALLED THEM???????? THEY WAITHED UNTILL HE LEFT TO CALL THE POLICE WTF???? WHAT IF HE WAS NUT????????? THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLS MADE INSTANTLY AN ALARMS GOING OFF.

IM SURE HES NOT HE FIRST PARENT TO LOOK AT THERE KIDS SCHOOL SECURITY MEASURES. .

THE SHOOTING THE OTER DAY IN CALIFORNIA THEY EVACUATED TO THE FOOT BALL FIELD YEA GREAT LETS GET EVERY ONE IN A CONFINED SPACE WITH ELEVATED SHOOTING POSITIONS . BRILLINAT. IF THERE WAS EVER A SHOOTINGTHE LASTHING ID WANT IS MY KID INTHE OPEN BUNCHED UP BETWEEN BLECHERS AN LIKELY FENCED IN.
    THEY TALKED THE KID DOWN MAN IF HE HAD BEEN COMMITED TO MORE THAN ONE BULLY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BAD.

THE MEDIA HAS CREATED A NEW FAD AND ITS SCHOOL SHOOTING.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.