Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Midway know something we don't ???

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

As much as it goes against the grain I may just get shameless and put my MADDI and the Sagia 308, and all my mags and drums on Gun Broker for what there going for there now days. It's crazy!!!! And who knows,, we may not be able to have them soon anyways,,, who knows? Ak's aren't my cup of tea anyways,,,,, YA, YA,,,, I KNOW ,,,,,SACRILEGE !!! I honestly like VZ's better.

It's going really going to suck when they jump on the AR's though. I really like my Bushmaster yottie gun and my new Sig AR. Those I'd really miss. That Bushmaster is great for hunting and my go to for varmints. Hands down. The Sig I'm just getting broke in, and only have 60 rounds at the most through it. But it seems to shoot just as well.

I love shooting longer ranges and with my neck and shoulder being all bunged up now,, recoil is my enemy. Most anything with a decent range, kicks to much for it to be enjoyable to shoot. I really hope they keep there hands off my guns.

We got an uphill fight on our hands.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Tactical Machine over here, is backed up with 40,000 orders for AR receivers..
    Just a guess? But these companies do not make money, if they have nothing to sell. Their working 24/7 with this insane panic..
    Midway and other companies are fighting tooth and nail to purchase, I would imagine.. Their phones are probably melting.
    Funny thing is, it is probably all the Nappy Head voters standing in line..
    Sorry bout their ruck, we told yah not to vote for the idiot.
    Nappy, Feinwit, Biteme, Bloomwit. Thank you, guns salespeople of history.
    One of the few things still made in America and they want to stop sales.
    Imagine the taxes they are making from these sales?
    Shut it down you idiots. Now where are you going to get the tax money to feed those 48 million on food stamps?
    Add: Plus when they stop production, if they can? How many more millions will be unemployed? Mo food stamps, mo unemployment..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 01-15-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Add
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Kinda wish I had hung onto the mini 14 I sold 6 months ago for $450. I saw one at the gunshow, they were asking, now get this, $1100!
    I beleive that folks are simply snatching up all "assault weapon" related stuff and re-selling at highly inflated prices, leaving people that build as a hobby out in the cold. I hope those f--kers get stuck with truck loads of this stuff and have to unload it cheap when things calm down.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

LMAO!!! My friend who is a rabid liberal and gun owner voted for Obama. Now he's bugging me to sell him an "AR" - any "AR" that I can spare. You just can't tell these people anything. They will complain and have "buyers remorse" and come the next election they will for the same gaggle of gun grabbers.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

IBiggun.. If push comes to shove, I have reloaded all the ammunition I will need for a LONG time. I have about 550 large primers I can let you have if I can figure out how to get them to you. No rip off. The box says $20.49. Half that plus shipping. Maybe this is the way it will have to be. Be patient, but if you need them let me know. Since you don't know me, I will send them first and you can pay me later.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It's just crazy,, and if people are giving 1500 for AK's,,,, I'll sure as hell sell mine,,,,,I even saw a Romi drum go for 400+ the other day on line?????? WTF???? You got to be kidding me !!!! Sell mine,,,, you betcha,, if someone would pay that much for one ,, hell ya brother!

I've got plenty of other good shooting guns I can use , my bolts are my go to's any how and shoot better than any AK I ever saw,,, other than 1bigguns,,,maybe. Long as they don't touch my target/ yottie AR,,, OK

Don't want them to touch any actually,,, but it sure don't look good folks,, this is going to be an all consuming fight we'll all have to stay on top of this and keep the pressure on the powers that be. Otherwise,, "forget-about-it" !!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I just checked midways website they have 57 pages of ar items in stock i will admit lots of it are small items and accessories, but all the distributors are in the same boat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.