Thread: The BIG dig..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default The BIG dig..

The White House Construction Project - "The Big Dig"

In 2010, the White House Deep Underground Command Center project secretly got underway. The construction equipment arrived and tall fences went up around the West Wing of the White House. An initial ill-conceived scheme to deceive the public about the true nature of the construction led to the widespread reporting of a mere "utility upgrade" project. However, the massive scope of the construction led to many questions and outrageous conspiracy theories.
    White House Tunnel System and Underground Command Center

Nappy is a prepper.. Wonder why?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LMAO!!!!!! Because he knows that he is going to start something that can't be taken back "IF" he does some type of illegal executive order AWB or gun control. Then as things turn to crap, he declares martial law, and sits in his underground bunker watching videos of himself looking 'presidential".
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

ak9
    Feedback Score

Wink more than meets the eyes in & @ DC areas

4th
    Back in 85-89 the company I worked for had the monumental task of complete restoration of The Union Station washington DC /Amtrack station also. I was part of a team of constuction professionals and During the four years I worked /lived there I had 100% access surface & substructures .
    some of these Sub structures were tunnels some built back in the mid 1800's .I explored tunnels that were litterally 300 + feet under steet level. Some were proven to go to the white house and the capital. These tunnels, most of which had RR tracks in them, some were put there secretely as our historical engineers could not find any archival documetation that they existed . These Sub structures were problematic to us developing this site and all had to be IDed within 500 ish feet of UnionStation.
    We did find a 1860's train.. locomotive and a few cars some what sealed off in a tunnel.. historical people said it was lincolns "escape train"
    I found that ALOT" thousands" of "street People"=tunnel people live and breed, die down there Generations of um. Rats that look to eat you were everywhere .
    There has been a few different documentaries though the years reporting tunnels from DC to the mountains of WV.(Nemicolin if I remember right )

So how deep is deep enough to hide ... how far is far enough to go ...when everybody want to harm you And your children ?

I'm sure every PRES with a guilty consious as dug a bigger deeper hole

ak9

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

The escape route to china? I have news for him, when he has achieved the goals of his handlers, they will dispose of him.

Annapolis has a lot of tunnels under it too. Some are really old and dank. Others are finished out just like the buildings. We had a job going in two different buildings at the same time that were connected by tunnels. We used the tunnels to travel back and forth.

Those were just like a normal corridor when you were in them.

We rented a building in the historic district that had a clay brick tunnel that went straight across the street to the neighbors basement. The city of Annapolis had bricked them over but it was nothing that a hammer and chisel couldn't go through with minimal effort.

The Japs were certainly wise not to attemp a ground invasion.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Interesting guys, thank you..

Tunnels have been used throughout history, as a means of travel and at times, safety..
    I read about those tunnels under D.C.. interesting.
    Cold War Civil Defense Museum- Greenbriar Virtual Tour
    tanvil, in-case of war, take your family too that place.
    Built the whole damn thing without the sheep knowing, like ak9 is saying.
    The rats in D.C. were going to hide in there till things were safe. Leaving us sheep outside to fend for ourselves.
    But don't you dare become a prepper, our Govt. does not like you.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

ak9
    Feedback Score

4th
    Ya it was Green briar I was thinking of ... There is a network of tunnels from DC to there ... That pretty far to go underground >>>!
    Back when I was a yougnun my 2nd uncle lived in Beaver Falls Pa .He had a lot of ham radio equipment & was a ship to shore ham operator in wwii & korea times .My grand dad & worked his whole life @ st joe lead &zinc plant there.
    As a kid they showed me the net work of tunnels under the town most are still there today and hardly anyone knows about them now. They were built to protect the workers of the lead and steel plants (war efforts infastucture) . But because of what my uncle did at the time, his tunnels were better hidden and deeper than most. But most of the town of beaver has tunnels going from the the houses to a central underground fortress which is 60 feet under the town park area and then bigger tunnels go to the ohio river which if/when needed ferried wokers to there plants /jobs ....these were pretty awsome to explore as a kid growing up !!!
    ak9

Feedback Score

Heck, the German Guy with the mustache, had one and died there also ....

Hes afraid of sometime and I wonder what it could be ...

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.