Thread: Fish Catches Man

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

I don't know why you would hover your hand that close to the water. I wonder if he found out then for the first time that those fich have teeth lol.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Love it !! One for the fish.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Bet that is the place in the Keys where you can feed the tarpon..
    Husband and wife own a small bait store. They saved a tarpon with an injured mouth.
    They placed the poor guy in a tank and healed him back too health, then released him..
    Fish came back with hundreds of his friends looking for food..
    Bingo. Instant rich guys.. Tourists flock there too feed the fishes.
    Feeding Tarpons at Robbie's
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

LOL, bet he doesnt try that again. That brings noodling to a whole different level. Bet his arm was tore up!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Ken..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    LOL, bet he doesnt try that again. That brings noodling to a whole different level. Bet his arm was tore up!
    I have been there and fed them. Common sense must prevail..
    Guy was alright, if the chick stopped friggen screaming and relaxed.
    When one holds the food down for them, they circle behind the dock and spring up..
    Hell most all saltwater fish have teeth.. If they bite, relax.. Open mouth remove thumb. Or, panic pull thumb out and go too the emergency room.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.