Thread: and so it begins

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score

Sucks to live there. One of the 13 colonies. One of the 13 stripes on the flag. Now it is a shitville.

Feedback Score

I wouldn't live in that state. I would buy some ammo to piss the libtards off if I could find some.

Feedback Score

Well it is New York so it actually began a long time ago. It's sad they actually think this is going to reduce crime. I feel bad for the law-abiding citizens of New York and my prayers go out to them. I wonder if they are going to make every gun owner register with the local newspaper too?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i bet what the pres wants makes it look pale!
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

They were calling for a7 round limit on all magazines. They don't even make 7 round mags for many weapons. the stupidity some of these laws is mind boggling apparently removing 2 bullets from a 10 round mag is somehow going to save lives.

Feedback Score

NO sense at all, they can still have 10 rd mags but can only put 7 rds in it???? makes your head spin....
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well, it will need amendments, that's for sure. They didn't have an exception for police or military.

I hope this is taken to the Supreme and found to be unconstitutional.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.