Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ???????

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default ???????

What to Hell just happened???

I just came in from outside and yomamma was signing some kinda executive orders,,,,,,,

Did anyone see the whole thing,, I came in at what was the very end and missed most of it,,,, did he elaborate on what was in those orders?????

Here we fucking go !!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Not orders... 23 Executive Actions
    Asshat

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

His lips moved for 15 minutes while Joe keep rocking his head back and forth like he was giving a BJ.Then he touched a child before signing some papers.Keep yer powder dry.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The Actions:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

Feedback Score

Limiting Hig cap mags to 7 0r 10 I missed that part, More medical back ground checks, as well as criminal and backgroundchecks on all private sales and bunch of other bullshit\
    He lied flat out about gun rights. but dose a politican ever tell the truth. ands as far as NY goes they are screwed I hope every gun owner in the state of NY gives them a FY and move out of thet hell hole I did when Prez Hillery Took office Illegally there. The politicans are going to find themselfs in big trouble one way or the other. As I said before We all need to stand together on this matter and lets start getting rid of these morons who want to get rich on our dime. its like the Ficial cliff is right around the corner and many may not be paid. But what the hell lets fuck with the Citizans 2nd amemendment rights instead!...I say impeach ever self serving politican in washington..Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Limiting Hig cap mags to 7 0r 10 I missed that part, More medical back ground checks, as well as criminal and background checks on all private sales and bunch of other bullshit\
    He lied flat out about gun rights. but dose a politican ever tell the truth. ands as far as NY goes they are screwed I hope every gun owner in the state of NY gives them a FY and move out of thet hell hole I did when Prez Hillery Took office Illegally there. The politicans are going to find themselfs in big trouble one way or the other. As I said before We all need to stand together on this matter and lets start getting rid of these morons who want to get rich on our dime. its like the Ficial cliff is right around the corner and many may not be paid. But what the hell lets fuck with the Citizans 2nd amemendment rights instead!...I say impeach ever self serving politican in washington..Doc
    10 round limit, ban assault style weapons: Those are ones he referred to Congress to complete...so far

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

we're FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

jrs
    Feedback Score

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

This is the one to warn everyone about. Make sure your children no to never EVER answer any question by someone not mom or dad about weapons.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

He just talked. New York state passed the laws yesterday. If I lived in NY in 24 hours I went from a lawabiding citizen to a felon.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Don View Post
    He just talked. New York state passed the laws yesterday. If I lived in NY in 24 hours I went from a lawabiding citizen to a felon.
    Not yet, I believe you have til April of next year to sell your guns out of state and comply with registration....THEN you'll be a felon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.