Gunco Forums banner

For the Children

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Abukai08 
#1 ·
For the Children

Get a bucket ready. When the Community Organizer in Chief announces today how he will use executive orders to circumvent Congress and gut the Second Amendment, he will be surrounded by children used as props. Like his slogan “Forward,” the tactic of dressing up tyranny to look like a daycare center was lifted straight from his fellow oligarchical collectivists Hitler and Stalin:

Not even most Obama voters are dumb enough to think that disarming the law-abiding will make children or anyone else other than criminals any safer. What decent person would take the gun out of the hands of Melinda Herman?

Yet we have to endure the nauseating charade of our rulers pretending they are only snuffing out the liberty that defines us as Americans for our own good — and of course for the good of the children, who can look forward to a lifetime of debt thanks to those same rulers.

See less See more
#2 ·
I didn't count how many times he said "Children", but I should have.

#3 ·
Yes, it's all for the children. No mention however, of all those children snuffed out by the liberals in the name of ABORTION.

What fricken hypocrites. Kill a few kids with a firearm and get the wrath of Obama. Kill a few hundred thousand via Planned Parenthood and get more funding courtesy the ignorant tax paying public.

#9 ·
think children should be trained in grade school to use firearms and taught anyone who tries to ban firearms is an enemy of America, yukedy, yuk!
MY SON HAS BEEN SAFELY LEARING TO HANDEL FIREARMS SINCE HE WAS OLD ENOUGH.
HE HAS BEEN HUNTING DEER LEGALY IN WISCONSIN SINCE HE WAS 10 INITALY WITH A AK 47 WITH A COLAPSABLE STOCK TO FIT HIM . HE TARGET SHOOTS AN WERE HOPING TO GET HIM INTO A TRAP LEAGUE THIS YEAR.

THE PROPOSED GUN LWAS COMING WILL MAKE HIS DEER RIFLE AN HIS TARGET 10-22 RUGER ILLEGALE . TELL ME HOW YOUR DOING IT FOR THE KIDS??????????

IF HE IS EVER DRAFTED TO FIGHT TO DEFEND US AGAINST OBAMAS MISTAKES WHEN OTHER COUNTRIES WANT THERE MONAY HE WILL KNOW HOW TO SHOOT AN HE WILL NO HOW TO DEFEND HIMSELF. HE WILL BEA BLE TO PROTECT HIS FAMIALY FROM CRIMINALS AN HE WILL BE A HONEST CITISEN . iM GETTING REALL SICK OF GOVERMENT WORKING TO PASS LAWWS BEFORE THE SYMOPTHY FOR THE SHOOTING VICTEMS WEARS OFF. SO BASICALY THERE SAYING THERE PASSING LAWS BASED ON RAW EMOTIONS AN NOT THINKING OR USING COMON SENCE. THE POLICEW REPORTS HAVENT EVEN BEEN FINISHED OR THE INVESTIGATION AN WE HAVE PEOLE PASSING LAWS BASSED ON WHAT HE MEDIA FEEDS US.

MAYBE SHOULD SHOW SOME 80 YEAR OLD WOMEN RAPPPED AN KILLED BECAUSE SHE WAS DEFENSLESS OR HOW ABOUT SHOWING A GANG OF ILLEALGES BEATTING POEPLE ON A BUSS OR PEHAPS THE VITEMS IN MEXICO WERE THEY ALLOWED KNOWN CRIMINALS TO BUY GUNS.

WE NEED TO PASS LAWS BEFORE THE TIDE OF EMOTION CHANGES THERE SAYING . THAT IS EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BE PASSING LAWS .YOU SHULD BE USING YOUR BRAINS NOT MEDIA SENSATIONALIASED DRAMA. NEW YORK SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY DID.

MR OBAMA IF YOU WANT TO REDUCE CRIME YOU SHIP BACK EVERY ILLEAGLE THAT IS HERE YOU PASS LAWS MAKING IT EASIER TO DO ALL THE CHECKS YOUR PROPOSING TO GUN OWNERS JUST AS EASY AT A TRAFFIC STOPON SUSPECTED ILLEAGLES . HOW IS IT I HAVE TO HAVE YOU DLEVE INTO MY LIFE PAST IF IM A CRIMINAL AN YOU SAY ITS A VIOLATION TO ASK FOR A ID AT VOTING STATION???? YOU FREELY EMBRACE EVERY PERSON COMING INTO THIS COUNTY N O QUESTIONS ASKES YET YOU FEEL YOU NEED MY MEDICAL REORDES TO ALLOW ME TO EXERCISE MY SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS ???? YOU ALLOW GANGS TO FLORISH UN CHECKED AN YOU RETURN DANGERIOUS CRIMANLS BACK TO THE STREETS . YOUR WELFRARE SYTEM BREEDS ANCHOR BABAYS AN UNWANTED KIDS FOR FOODSTAMPS AN BENIFITS . YOUR SECTION 8 HOUSING BREEDS CRIMINALS AN DRUG USE.

#10 ·
Gutfeld hit the nail on the head.

Attachments

#11 ·
Speaking of being about the children

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.