Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: White house Gun control report

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I used to have a lot of guns, lost them in a boating accident.

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by frige View Post
    I used to have a lot of guns, lost them in a boating accident.

It was Hurricaine Sandy that washed all my magazine-clips away; high capacity, low capacity, in-between capacity...one would think that legislators would learn the proper nomenclature of something they want to make illegal!

Feedback Score

Alot of clauses of BS in that Document ....

Anything to make a Civilian, a Criminal because he/she owns an automatic handgun like a Colt or smith n wesson ....

Feedback Score

Default Here's a question

With all of this talk about "assault weapons"
    Where does that leave the NFA Items, & people that own them?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Biggun, you're absolutely right about the depression stuff. If you have EVER told your doctor that you were depressed, or have been on an anti-depressant, or even if you're doctor just think guns are dangerous, he can contact the government and have your 2nd Amendment rights stripped just like Dave Sartis from Season One of Doomsday Preppers. I guarantee that the medical profession is going to strip a buttload of guns away from citizens who AREN'T a danger to anyone.

Also, somewhere I heard that there is a list of around 60 medications that if you're on them, they will report it to the gov and strip your 2A rights.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

What ever Obama and biden comeup with on this matter of gun control is just lies so they can strip away rights of citizans. gets these assholes out of office before they ruin what is left of thsi country. Which by the way I have been saying this for years. Our Founding fathers had ideas for this country to make us whole and better, and to get rid of tyrants such as the english we fought to get away from. But we are headed right back to the days before 1776 where where citizans were under the rule of tyrants Kings,
    and dictators We nay not be alive to see it but its comming ands comming fast. And dont think for a second that the goverment isnt keeping score on those whom choose to speak out against them. An Armed Citizan is informed, a disarmed citizan is a slave to tyrants and dictators....Doc

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I got too about the third lie and had to stop reading.. I was laughing too hard.
    Just got off the phone with my, to be unnamed L.O. Bro..
    "Frig them, you go out there and get them, I aint."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

what is it that a politician can screw up any and everything he reads, hears, or touches? i wonder who will be the first person to go off the deep end and start killing someone over all this bs. so many stressed out people out there i figure its just a amtter of time.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Frig them..

Govt. gave me a full auto at 19. Free ammo, frags, claymores, C rats , rockets, mortars, radios too call in fast movers and melt people, artillery..
    Kind of depressed me, so now I take anti-depressants, so I am not depressed anymore. Pills to go too sleep, pills to wake up, pills to stay up, pills to get it up, pills to make it go down, pills for pain, pills to eat, pills to stop eating, pills to make me forget, pills to make me remember what I am not supposed to forget. God Bless the V.A..
    "One pill makes you larger and the other makes you small, just ask Alice when she's 10 feet tall."
    Now their going to take my gun rights away, good luck with that..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

The executive orders really do not mean much to the lawful firearm owner. I think it is political BS to make the whiners happy. I think it my keep them quiet for a while.

On the Newtown shooting I was under the impression that only hand guns were used (shooter had 4) and not a semi auto rifle as reported by liberal press.

Can this be verified by anyone?

If it is true them the White house just offically released and confirmed false data in their "Gun Control Report" (2nd Item 3rd paragraph - Reinstate and strengthen the ban on assault weapons" by stating a semiauto rifle was used at Newtown.
    Last edited by blobboy; 01-18-2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: left out info.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.