Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: White house Gun control report

Feedback Score

The most troubling thing about the royal decrees he made was the thing about physicians being able to launch their own inquisitions. So he pretty much deputized all Doctors to tell you whether or not you should be allowed to have a gun and gave them an open door to report you based off their own determination.

In a coutry where over 100,000 people died last year of Medical Malpractice, this disturbs me.

So don't trust Law-Abiding gun owners.... They are the true root of evil... Trust the Doctors... They only kill about 8x more people a year. Makes perfect sense.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

The most troubling thing about the royal decrees he made was the thing about physicians being able to launch their own inquisitions. So he pretty much deputized all Doctors to tell you whether or not you should be allowed to have a gun and gave them an open door to report you based off their own determination.
    Yeap, all that BS that has to deal with "medical" can be used any way they want, piss off the doctor and he can declare you "unstable", next thing you know the law is kicking in your door.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

dont start the revolution with out me. i been troubled ever since 911 with the patriot act. now this. i dont know if this young country can take much more internal strife.

Feedback Score

So now the doctor is gonna ask me if I have guns. Well heck, I'm gonna have some fun with this.

I am going to say , No Doctor I don't own any guns.

Then when getting ready to leave and writing the Doc a check, showing him my CHL as ID.

Living well is the best revenge.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell you'll probably have to go to a dr to be approved and get charged for the visit--

a easy way for some dr offices to rack up $$$ on office visits!

i ain't too worried cause my dr will just say--have you got $80? if so you pass--LOL!

i bet my ins won't cover it so i'll be out $185-- this is getting expensive--

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.